Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She turned. Not without a fight lol but they got it done just have to get monitored for 4hours then I can leave

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

2. Likes Bluebooties, Skyblue, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Good luck Ash!!!

Wéll DD2 has hurt her arm...again , right onebthis time, looks like pulled elbow r trauma to forearm.So over it.
    Does anyone know if it could be a overly fragile joint issue or the like? I know ligaments in kids <5 are more fragile, but never had this once with DD1 so wondering if E has something that could make her more prone to this type of injury.
    She says she fell and hurt her arm whilst playing in the home corner (so quiet play but they were calling her to come over to put sunscreen on to go outside, so knowing her (clumsy like mum) she would have easily bumped into something in her rush and caught her fall somehow causing the injury) at daycare but must have been really minor as no one noticed until she started crying holding her arm
    Thats not goof LMSM. If it the elbow joint getting dislocated then thats different but if its the bones getting hurt/traumatized then that is separate issue. I cant remember what it was last time ?

U taking her in for imaging on her arm ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yayyy Ash gald the procedure went well !

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash so glad she turned is it painful? it looks quite a rough procedure

LMSM it does sound like something isnt right hope shes ok but since it keeps happening id get it investigated
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash - Awesome news. So glad that all went well.
    LMSM - I️ would say that just get it checked for peace of mind though I️ just feel that some kids are prone to getting themselves hurt than others. I️ have seen this with a few kids in the family. But still worth getting it checked. I️ hope the sweet girl feels better soon. Is she still in pain? Hugs.
    Pbn - 3 weeks! 🤩🤩I️ am so excited and can’t wait. I️ am so excited to see the babies of all you ladies who are due soon. ❤️❤️
    4blue2pink- How have you been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue2pink it was a bit painful
    But nothing unbearable. It wasn’t crampy labor pains it was more of someone jabbing an elbow into your stomach lol. The most painful was when baby was resisting for a minute and kicking hard. Feeling fine I’m sure I may be sore tomorrow but all was good and she stayed head down as of leaving the hospital.

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

8. Likes Bluebooties, Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Skyblue im good thankyou 38 weeks now and just waiting for this little one to arrive

Ash i imagine thats how it feels ive only seen it done on tv and they really do push and shove!! great news that she stayed head down after too
    now 6blue5pink

10. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Momma - it does sucks I wish I could go at 35 weeks too, like you will be going around 38 weeks - especially considering the commuting in the deep of the summer heat into the office which is already killing me as it is lol my SIL will be stopping at not even 30 weeks - sigh and worry not, you aren't late, I am not even early - I am only planning what I want to do, but haven't started anyyyything at all!! Focus on what your ultimate deadline is for the absolute essentials, and gear towards that - you got this

Ash - well done to you and Esme - woohoo, stay head down baby girl!! Glad it went well and she is now in position

4b2p - I think you said you went between 38 (or was it 39?) and 40 for all your kiddies, so guess could be anytime now!

Blue - last time at the ER they said it wasn't a pulled elbow as they could not put it back in place - so they did an Xray which showed slight effusion so they thought it might have been a tiny fracture (hence sling immobilisation but the repeat Xray 10 days later was all normal) but the GP thinks it was indeed a pulled elbow (after a few days of rest in the sling she was good as new) so who knows!!

As for DD2 - she was clearly in pain and we had to give her Panadol for her to sleep a few hours in a row - breaks my heart to see her like that - I really think it is yet another pulled elbow (just the other arm this time) though hubs thinks she may have sprained her wrist - DH will take her to the GP early afternoon (no appointments available before) so until then we put her arm in the sling we had from last time (handy!) to keep it immobilised and limit pain for her...

Am at the office but would much rather be with my baby girl I think she must has lax joints or something, surely - I know it takes very little to get pulled elbows, but as I said her very adventurous (reckless even) big sister never managed to get that (and would have been almost expected considered how she's jumped/climbed/fallen around!)... so there must be something there so will ask DH to ask the GP today.
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay Ash!! Just keep him in a tad longer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Oh Momma - it does sucks I wish I could go at 35 weeks too, like you will be going around 38 weeks - especially considering the commuting in the deep of the summer heat into the office which is already killing me as it is lol my SIL will be stopping at not even 30 weeks - sigh and worry not, you aren't late, I am not even early - I am only planning what I want to do, but haven't started anyyyything at all!! Focus on what your ultimate deadline is for the absolute essentials, and gear towards that - you got this

Ash - well done to you and Esme - woohoo, stay head down baby girl!! Glad it went well and she is now in position

4b2p - I think you said you went between 38 (or was it 39?) and 40 for all your kiddies, so guess could be anytime now!

Blue - last time at the ER they said it wasn't a pulled elbow as they could not put it back in place - so they did an Xray which showed slight effusion so they thought it might have been a tiny fracture (hence sling immobilisation but the repeat Xray 10 days later was all normal) but the GP thinks it was indeed a pulled elbow (after a few days of rest in the sling she was good as new) so who knows!!

As for DD2 - she was clearly in pain and we had to give her Panadol for her to sleep a few hours in a row - breaks my heart to see her like that - I really think it is yet another pulled elbow (just the other arm this time) though hubs thinks she may have sprained her wrist - DH will take her to the GP early afternoon (no appointments available before) so until then we put her arm in the sling we had from last time (handy!) to keep it immobilised and limit pain for her...

Am at the office but would much rather be with my baby girl I think she must has lax joints or something, surely - I know it takes very little to get pulled elbows, but as I said her very adventurous (reckless even) big sister never managed to get that (and would have been almost expected considered how she's jumped/climbed/fallen around!)... so there must be something there so will ask DH to ask the GP today.
    I don't know lmsm but u should ask about it from the daycare if it is indeed a pulled elbow again. Seems fishy to me as u can pull a child's elbow out by a pulling force as if in yanking her arm

Last edited by Bluebooties; December 19th, 2017 at 09:15 PM.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast