Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4b2p sooo close you are! Can’t wait to hear your kids reactions! And what baby is...
    LMSM I had a cousin who accidentally pulled her daughters elbow out I was there with them and all and didn’t notice anything at all until later in the day they said they went to get it checked and had to pop it back.
    Thanks all still feeling well with no contractions. Starting to feel quite a bit of bruising just super sore to the touch. But so glad she’s staying happy and warm because I’ve got the worst sinus cold right now! My head is killing me and I am so clogged.. any remedies? For so much snot?

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash – it’s always the way – sick at the worst times – I find just warm humid air (the good old bowl with hot water and towel over head) to clear the sinuses helps a bit!
    My GP also gave me Panadol (paracetamol) with codeine (they call this combo Paneide here not sure in the US) - just one tab at night before bed as it helps reduce swelling – and make breathing easier….
    Lots of warm drinks (think tea with lemon and honey’s galore) to keep your fluids and energy up..and rest as much as possible!

Blue – daycare don’t know what happened (they’re not the ones claiming it’s a pulled elbow, it’s just my assumption given her symptoms) - I honestly don’t think they have yanked her arm/pulled on it in any way – they know to be extra careful with her after last episode (or they would have a lawsuit from this momma bear on their hands) and she hasn’t indicated at any point that anyone would have done anything to her (little friend or teacher) – a small fall can be all it takes - the 1st time it happened, she twisted her arm whilst putting some pressure on it whilst going down from my lap a bit awkwardly – second time, no one knows at all what happened – this time, not sure either as she was on her own on that side of the room when she started crying out of the blue.
    I can’t wait to hear from hubby to see what the Dr said – and talk to my little E <3
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash glad to hear all went well!

Lmsm any update on E?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She.s good, thanks Pbn X-ray showed no break or anything wrong...so Nurofen to help her along, sling as much as she tolerates and see Dr again Friday if not
    better.
    She definitely was less whiny tonight so hoping it’s a sign it’s alrea getting better, whatever the cause. Still will lecture daycare so they are extra extra extra careful.
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

5. Likes Pbn3, Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM ive had all mine in either the 39th or 40th week so im guessing sometime in the next 2 and a half weeks im surprised the Drs are being so not bothered about your DD2's elbows considering this keeps happening, i would have thought they'd at least be trying to work out why shes so prone to it.

Ash i know its crazy!! i still think you'll have Esme before i have mine though!! hope your feeling better soon bad colds are horrid, there isnt much you can do really other than steam and try and rest, hope your not too sore from yesterday on top of it all.
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Ash – it’s always the way – sick at the worst times – I find just warm humid air (the good old bowl with hot water and towel over head) to clear the sinuses helps a bit!
    My GP also gave me Panadol (paracetamol) with codeine (they call this combo Paneide here not sure in the US) - just one tab at night before bed as it helps reduce swelling – and make breathing easier….
    Lots of warm drinks (think tea with lemon and honey’s galore) to keep your fluids and energy up..and rest as much as possible!

Blue – daycare don’t know what happened (they’re not the ones claiming it’s a pulled elbow, it’s just my assumption given her symptoms) - I honestly don’t think they have yanked her arm/pulled on it in any way – they know to be extra careful with her after last episode (or they would have a lawsuit from this momma bear on their hands) and she hasn’t indicated at any point that anyone would have done anything to her (little friend or teacher) – a small fall can be all it takes - the 1st time it happened, she twisted her arm whilst putting some pressure on it whilst going down from my lap a bit awkwardly – second time, no one knows at all what happened – this time, not sure either as she was on her own on that side of the room when she started crying out of the blue.
    I can’t wait to hear from hubby to see what the Dr said – and talk to my little E <3
    Hope it is so and yes ur daughter would have said something if someone had pulled at her arm

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AshFind View Post
    4b2p sooo close you are! Can’t wait to hear your kids reactions! And what baby is...
    LMSM I had a cousin who accidentally pulled her daughters elbow out I was there with them and all and didn’t notice anything at all until later in the day they said they went to get it checked and had to pop it back.
    Thanks all still feeling well with no contractions. Starting to feel quite a bit of bruising just super sore to the touch. But so glad she’s staying happy and warm because I’ve got the worst sinus cold right now! My head is killing me and I am so clogged.. any remedies? For so much snot?

Vicks rub dissolved in hot water and inhale it.
    Look into Zarbee naturals for adults OTC
    I take antihistamines (without decongestants) during pregnancy too when things really do get bad but its ur choice.

9. Likes AshFind liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebooties View Post
    Vicks rub dissolved in hot water and inhale it.
    Look into Zarbee naturals for adults OTC
    I take antihistamines (without decongestants) during pregnancy too when things really do get bad but its ur choice.

Thanks. I’m just afraid if I don’t try something to clear this up it’ll turn into a full blown sinus infection LADT thing I need right now!
    4blue2pink still haven’t gotten out of bed yet this am 🤣 hubby is getting everyone ready for school 🤩 but same as last night as far as I can tell just a bit of bruising and a little sore muscle feeling down low I tried to keep muscles relaxed but it was so hard! I think the main thing from here till the end is going to be keeping my back in check! I’m getting so large and uncomfortable it’s constantly sore very frustrating I just want to be a glowing pregnant lady lol not a complainer! How are you feeling your so close!
    Pbn I would have been scared to stay at your moms also.. only 3 weeks left soo close! Are you getting scared/nervous yet? I honestly don’t feel like it’s possible to be this close already it snuck up on me!
    LMSM glad all is well with her arm poor thing hope she feels better soon.
    Blue when is your next scan? You do Fridays right?

(07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash - that's great news! (Not that she fought but that she turned). I hope you don't get a sinus infection right before baby comes. I think I'm getting an ear infection and I hope not since I generally loose my hearing for a month and I'm still working until next month.

LMSM - How's DD's elbow today? You need a bubble to put her in! My kids are clumsy and fall a lot but have yet to do any damage other than my oldest chipping her adult tooth a few years ago on the bathtub, she'll get a cap in a few years.

4blue2pink - you're so close. I'm jealous! I'm definitely over pregnancy at this point. But I am excited to hear your kids reaction and gender!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AshFind View Post
    Thanks. I’m just afraid if I don’t try something to clear this up it’ll turn into a full blown sinus infection LADT thing I need right now!
    4blue2pink still haven’t gotten out of bed yet this am 🤣 hubby is getting everyone ready for school 🤩 but same as last night as far as I can tell just a bit of bruising and a little sore muscle feeling down low I tried to keep muscles relaxed but it was so hard! I think the main thing from here till the end is going to be keeping my back in check! I’m getting so large and uncomfortable it’s constantly sore very frustrating I just want to be a glowing pregnant lady lol not a complainer! How are you feeling your so close!
    Pbn I would have been scared to stay at your moms also.. only 3 weeks left soo close! Are you getting scared/nervous yet? I honestly don’t feel like it’s possible to be this close already it snuck up on me!
    LMSM glad all is well with her arm poor thing hope she feels better soon.
    Blue when is your next scan? You do Fridays right?

My next biophysical is tomorrow Ash. Did NST on Monday and passed that one but the biophysical r what i fail mostly

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast