Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will confirm my induction date tomorrow as well. If its 37 weeks it will be jan 8th if its 39 weeks then jan 22nd.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash I've gone from 'how can this be so close' to 'I cant wait to get there' With having to change obs, xmas organising (really close to being fully done ) averaging only between 5-6 hours or constantly broken sleep, restless legs, back and groin pain and constantly feel like I'm a walking hot water bottle I'm so ready to have baby here lol!! I'm definately at the complaining part and don't say much at the moment because I feel like I'm whinging

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

3. Likes 4blue2pink, Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash im feeling ok thanks the spd is making it very painful to turn over in bed but thankfully it doesnt bother me much during the day, thats good that your not feeling too sore i can imagine trying to relax your muscles during that procedure is near enough impossible!! hope your cold clears up soon rest as much as you can!! and being this close snuck up on me too it still doesnt feel real

mommaxo im excited too even though i still haven't fully got my head around it, i think its bin team green thats causing this, i have literally no idea who is joining us this time so i cant imagine the baby at all!!

bluebooties good luck for tomorrow, fingers crossed baby passes everything and thats great that you will get your induction date so you can plan your leave etc around it, have you heard any more about your new leave policy?
    now 6blue5pink

5. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue hoping for the best tomorrow! I’ll be waiting for an update
    Pbn I feel you! Everything hurts!! And I’m ALWAYS hot mid winter here and I’m driving with the windows cracked and kids are always complaining they’re cold sorry Boys!
    4b2p well hopefully not much longer for you to have to bear the pain. Come on baby!

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear u Ash and Pbn3, i am ready for this to be over as well. My back is the main trouble area and then the spd. Hot water bottle and dermoplast have been my friends lately but still relief is only temporary.

4blue2pink I need to know the exact induction date b4 i can call that third party group and get further details so waiting on my OB.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

8. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4b2p – I would have asked for further investigation and did ask hubs to ask too, but what can I say, he just didn’t bother
    Next time I see the Dr (early Jan) I will mention it to her anyways because I can’t quite get off my mind there is something unusual about E’s ligaments for her to be so prone to injury – I mean her sister has climbed/jumped etc way more recklessly – and never hurt herself like that!

Ash – haha I’m the same – I think all pregnant women run really hot haha

Blue – keep us posted – hope the appointment/tests all go well!

I can so sympathise with your desire to be over it now – it’s hard work!!! Not that long to go now for you ladies, hang in there!
    I am only 26 weeks and feel like my body is over it already between the constant contractions, SPD, sleeplessness and sciatica – as much as I want to enjoy it and her in me & I know that I will cry and miss my belly when she is out – it definitely will be a relief for my body ^^
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I️ wrote a long msg but Tapatalk started acting up again. I️ had to
    Delete and reinstall.
    So,I️
    Am going to post short msgs now.
    4b2p - I️ am so so excited for you. It’s the kids not knowing that tickles me the most. I️ can’t imagine how you kept it from them. Do they ask any questions about your belly? How do you do it? You have to write a detailed birth story with pictures on fb pls. Hope I️ could post this now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash - I️ agree with you about the snot. Bad and severe colds run in my family but the one I️ got in this pregnancy has been the worse ever. I️ has a massive nose bleed on day4. The things that helped the best
    1 Rest,rest and rest. I️ stopped worrying about who is eating what and just slept because I️ was miserable. I️ know this must be super challenging for you with your work to finish and kids. Still pls try.
    2 Ocean saline spray. That helped a lot with the snot and I️ took my heat pack and applied it over my forehead and around nose and that helped a lot too. I️ couldn’t smell or taste anything for over 3 weeks. It was the heat pack that brought the sense back.
    My doc suggested that I️ drink a lot of hot water too.
    Try these things and see if any of it helps. Hope you feel better soon.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bluebooties- Good luck for your appointment tomorrow. Hope and pray that the baby gets a perfect score. Keep us posted. Jan 8th is so close if they induce you in 37 weeks. We are all so close.
    LMSM - Hope the little girl feels all better by tomorrow.
    Pbn - I️ have such bad pain in the bone around my lady parts. It hurts so bad when I️ sit or stand or when I️ have to pee. Walking to the restroom looks impossible at times. I️ am still walking dd back from school because she loves walking with her friends. Not for long though. I️ still don’t want the time to go by fast. I️ love being pregnant and now that I️ have made peace with gd, this pain is making things hard I️

13. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bluebooties fingers crossed you get your date today so you can make the call!!

LMSM it does sound like something is not quite right but i think its quite common for kids to have this issue and she will most likely grow out of it, but its still stressful for you having to constantly deal with her hurting herself!!

sky they havent asked at all!! i dont get very big and do wear loose clothes so i guess that helps to hide it, im honestly just glad to not have to answer 5000 questions a day from them all about "when is the baby coming?" etc!! it would drive me mad!!
    now 6blue5pink

15. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast