Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    20180516_095236.jpg

HB and measuring right on time! Going to resist Ramzi as much as possible....!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome picture!!! This seems like it would be a hard one to make a Ramzi guess on anyways since it doesn't seem real clear where the placenta is... Kinda looks like it's at the bottom as that's where the brightest spot is. But so exciting!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

3. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fab news, your jelly bean looks perfect! Do you now wait for the 1st trim scan TP?
    I saw you will be doing NIPT, so you will have confirmation in a matter of less than a month that baby is perfect fx for you!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fab news, your jelly bean looks perfect! Do you now wait for the 1st trim scan TP?
    I saw you will be doing NIPT, so you will have confirmation in a matter of less than a month that baby is perfect fx for you!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    I get another scan in 2 weeks! Which I am grateful for -- I won't rest easy without more scans, and I told them as much :P

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You sound just like me in my last pregnancy! I was like, “give me ALL the scans!”
    She definitely got me on Prometrium ASAP. My progesterone was about the same level with my last pregnancy and I continued the Prometrium through the first trimester. I’m so nervous about today’s bloodwork. I know I just need to chill. But man, can we worry or what?! I’ve just been praying and praying for those numbers to be rising!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course I did another FRER today mid-day. It was immediately positive within 15 seconds so I’m hoping that’s a great sign that things are progressing nicely!
    I’m so thrilled you saw that little heart fluttering away. Instant love with that one!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahptrussell View Post
    Of course I did another FRER today mid-day. It was immediately positive within 15 seconds so I’m hoping that’s a great sign that things are progressing nicely!
    I’m so thrilled you saw that little heart fluttering away. Instant love with that one!

Aww thank you! And I hope you feel calmer with your HPT! I only stopped once I took one where the test line was way darker than the control haha... it's exhausting to be pregnant after so much loss!!

Fingers crossed so hard for you!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahptrussell View Post

That's great, Hannah! FX for your bloodwork!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My numbers doubled! My general dr tried to tell my numbers were low. I almost told him to hush. They doubled. They’re doing what they are supposed to do. So now we just take it day by day and pray for a heartbeat!!!

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast