Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbear View Post
    Tentatively saying hi and hoping it's ok if I join you in this due date thread. Was too scared to jump in until I had my first scan as very worried I will lose this Bub. Saw heart beat and Bub for the first time today, measuring 6 w 5 days. Hoping that you are both doing ok Hannah and throwaway panther, getting through the first 12 weeks is nail biting and i find the anxiety doesn't get a lot better after that. Hannah I thought it was just me that checked the toilet paper every time, last pregnancy I checked the whole 9 months as I had bleeding and spotting from 8-14 weeks and never felt safe after that thinking it was going to start again any time.
    Congrats Kelbear!! When are you due?

I had spotting in my 1st tri with DS1 and full bleeding in my 2nd tri with DS2 and it was terrifying! No cause found - but yea definitely scary!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Thanks Kelbear thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I'm totally hot!!! And I am ways cold normally -- last night I could barely sleep because of how hot I felt, and I swear I've had hot flashes throughout this pregnancy!! Though my feet are still cold, as my husband can attest too haha

Not sleepy, but I know that's a normal progesterone symptom! That falls into my, "Where are my symptoms?" concern unless the steroid is keeping me from being tired (though I am falling asleep very quickly when I go to bed!)
    I didn't have any sleepiness with my boys. Who knows - pregnancy is weird!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    I didn't have any sleepiness with my boys. Who knows - pregnancy is weird!
    And I was sleepy with DD (I even used to nap, which I had trouble doing even when sleep deprived after she was born -- I have never been a napper!)!

Let's hope it means you're having a girl and I'm having a boy, haha

5. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    And I was sleepy with DD (I even used to nap, which I had trouble doing even when sleep deprived after she was born -- I have never been a napper!)!

Let's hope it means you're having a girl and I'm having a boy, haha
    I'm already convinced it's a boy! LOL so we're in the same mindset - both convinced we're having opposites!
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Congrats Kelbear!! When are you due?

I had spotting in my 1st tri with DS1 and full bleeding in my 2nd tri with DS2 and it was terrifying! No cause found - but yea definitely scary!
    Thanks ABC and congratulation to you too. My tentative due date is 12 th January. I am not sure how accurate that is as we were not currently ttc, was in the process of trying to talk DH around to the idea of No. 3 when this little surprise came along I think due to a bad bout of gastro, antibiotics and starting antidepressants for PND messing with the effectiveness of my pill. Although a surprise this little Bub will be very very much loved and wanted. Am prepared for boy no.3 as wasn't properly swaying just doing relaxed PCOS Le diet since Jan but with lots of cheats as did a kitchen sink sway last time which resulted in my beautiful sway opposite (whom is adored by us all especially his brother) so was trying not to get so obsessive this time especially as I didn't know whether DH would ever be onboard so wasn't putting my life on hold but regretting that now, especially as I had coffee with milk and sugar every morning and didn't exercise as didn't have much weight spare. If this is another little man he will be very much loved my his big brothers. Torn as to whether to find out gender or go team green. Was obvious with DS 2 from 12 week nub that he was all boy and although we told the tech at our 20 week scan we didn't want to know gender he flashed us anyway and there was no mistaking his boy bits. This sort of ruined my last pregnancy so thinking maybe we will try for team green again and hope Bub is more modest

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Kel & ABC! So glad to have a couple more ladies in here!
    Thank you all for your help with my speed bump. I decided that since we will see each other weekly, to tell her via text first. I wrestled with the personal part of this, but I wanted her to process the news on her own in a safe space. I’m praying that this news doesn’t devastate her. It also is happening at a time when we are all super supportive of her current situation. I don’t ever want to steal away from her journey.
    Kel, I think we may be team green. One girl and 3 boys, I think I may really want to enjoy this last pregnancy. And also I feel like it gives an element of surprise that is just not there with baby #5! We’ll see if my willpower can wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My 11 dpo line ladies. I'm getting excited!! With my 3 miscarriages the lines weren't nearly so dark this early. I'm hoping that in my case this is a good sign!! I also did a CB digital yesterday and it said pregnant! I'm going for my first beta on Tuesday.

Only thing is I already feel strongly that it's a boy so that's making me anxious...

Kelbear sounds like with the sickness and light sway diet you do have some pink factors going on so fx you get your girl! I don't know if we'll find out or not - probably will but I feel torn.

Hannah I hope telling your friend goes well! I'm sure it will be hard but I know she'll be grateful about how sensitive you are trying to be about it!

TP how are you feeling?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies

10. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That line is BEAUTIFUL at 11DPO ABC! I swear I feel like this is your girl, and I honestly usually have a good read on other people's pregnancies :P

And thank you for asking about me! I actually found myself incredibly anxious today. People in my loss groups who had similar EDDs have all been having bad news scans or finding out baby stopped growing around 8 weeks (where I am now) despite HB... so I've been so scared. Plus I rescheduled DH's urology appointment and worried I jinxed us by doing that? Which I know is irrational! One more week until next scan -- and it will be a looong week.

I did actually have the slightest touches of nausea today. Hoping I'm not self deluding with it! Anytime I felt my breasts hurt today I literally said, "Thank you god" lol! Plus weird sex dream last night... a classic symptom for me, haha. And peeing at least once a night!

It's definitely amazing to me how much i don't care about gender in these moments. I am still so, so desperate for my son... but I would do anything for this baby to make it, regardless of gender. Maybe there's a cosmic reason for this anxiety lol... distracts me from the GD!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks TP - I hope you are right about it being a girl!! I'm just so in awe of my FRERs right now. I'm thinking within the next day or two the test line will be as dark as the control (yes, I have a POAS addiction!). Really hoping my numbers are good next week.

Oh that's awful (the losses on your loss boards). So sad. I don't understand why some women have to go through that multiple times. And especially after a heartbeat is found too My DH was really glad with our last loss that we didn't see a heartbeat before we lost it - he feels like that would have made it much worse and he's probably right. But he's still traumatized from those two ultrasounds we had - he's already said that if we make it to a first ultrasound this time he doesn't want to go because he's worried there wont be heartbeat again. He'll go, and I know he wants to, he's just scared like I am after what happened last time. Ugh - so hard to feel calm and secure in pregnancy after going through loss I really wish it didn't have to be that way!

Ooooh come on nausea!!!!! And LOL I poke my nipples multiple times a day to see if they are sore (which they are only very slightly at this point). Yea it's crazy the alternating feelings between gender anxiety and anxiety over baby being ok. I feel it too!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies

13. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is an amazing line for 11dpo ABC, hoping your bloods come back good, feeling positive for you with that line! Hoping you can get through til you first scan without too much anxiety but it is completely understandable given your previous losses. I have always felt very anxious going into scans as so worried I won't see a heart beat. Nothing seems to help get over that fear. Hoping everyone else (hannah, tp) is doing ok and bring on scans with healthy growing beans with strong heartbeats.

15. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast