Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone tried/looked into the tests kit you can be sent and they take a blood sample and are able to determine gender? I was wondering if it had some truth to it or was a bunch of crap

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, I’ve been losing sleep lately over the fear this is another boy. I am quite convinced it is and I just lay awake thinking about all the people I know that have effortlessly had girls. I am totally showing, especially in the afternoons and evenings (combo of food, bloat and baby I’m sure) but it’s blazing hot here so I’m struggling to hide it! Especially because I was previously thin and petite and just don’t own a lot of baggy clothes and I worry that if I just start randomly wearing them it’ll be obvious. But I’ve been gaining weight everywhere so maybe that helps.... unfortunately lol.
    I’m not nearly as sick as I was with DS. I spent so much time in the hospital with him I though for sure they were going to start charging me rent, so I’m happy I’m not sick this time and it’s one of the few threads I’m
    Holding on to in hopes of this possibly being a girl, but still convinced it’s not.

3. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry eighme, I haven’t tried them. I’m scheduled to do NIPT his week, which terrifies me.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eighme I debated doing one but read too many bad reviews so decided against it!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eighme I've heard alot of bad things about it. If you're going to get bw to determine gender, stick to the nipt type testing ones like verifi, harmony etc.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

7. Likes Eighme liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Eighme I've heard alot of bad things about it. If you're going to get bw to determine gender, stick to the nipt type testing ones like verifi, harmony etc.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Thanks, PBN snd Girlsway. I think I'll just stick to those!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eighme I've heard similar about the at home blood tests so I'm sticking to nipt / panorama and I'm getting it done next week at 9+3 eek!

Also about heart palpitations I've had it with every pregnancy I think it's just the extra blood flow.
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

10. Likes Eighme, ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Just catching up with all of you. I feel like the majority of us are dealing with the possibility of gender disappointment and what that would like like. I keep teetering between finding out & getting it over with now and sticking with our team green decision. I could analyze all of the pregnancy things right now but I know it just causes more questions. And I’m always left with “all 4 of my pregnancies were different in some ways and the same in ways when the gender was different!” So it really is a complete toss up for me!
    The only gender test I would do would be the ones that come with the harmony type testing. I’ve heard different opinions on the other. And some are not good.
    So I’m now to the stage of deciding what I eat based on what it may be like coming back up. 🤢 Not good. I have a call in for some anti nausea meds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies!!

I've started a new thread as we're not supposed to go past 50 pages per thread and I've just realized we're at 51

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...tml#post988196

Let me know if you can't access it for some reason! Also let me know if I didn't add you to the list on the first page with due date/how you swayed (or if I got your due date wrong!).
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    moving to new thread
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051