Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kiku I am so very sorry you are going through this. My heart breaks for you xxx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

2. Thanks kikurose thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    I was getting worried when you hadn't updated about your scan! I'm so glad it went well - and that baby is even measuring AHEAD now!!! That's awesome!!!

I was researching the HB thing yesterday and it really seems like there is nothing to it at all. I wouldn't worry about that one. Did you see anything nub-wise that looked boyish?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    I felt bad since I knew you guys might worry, but also felt so bad about kiku's post and felt torn!

And ugh, I thought I saw a girlish nub during... then also thought I saw some stacking, and keep going both ways even with this shot. I see how this early means nothing haha. I was so hoping one of you would come in and say you thought you saw something :P

And oh! About Ramzi? My midwife was actually surprised that the placenta is pretty much on all sides but the bottom. She said that's fine if not typical, but I thought that was funny -- so I probably never could have applied Ramzi to this baby lol.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea I looked closely at the pic but I don't think I can see a nub, but I definitely don't see anything girly either

Wow that's interesting about the placenta!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone take Diclegis (the unisom/b6 medicine... I think it's under different names in different countries)? I took it with DS2 and don't remember it helping much but I don't know that I was that consistent with it. Thinking of asking for some. Although I read that it really makes you tired and I'm already dealing with that - so that may be a no-go for me. But the nausea is getting worse and I threw up tonight so I think things are going to get a lot more unpleasant now...

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do hope that either way it's resolved soon for you Kiku. The waiting is the absolute worst! So many hugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by kikurose View Post
    Thank you ABC. It’s been a crazy time and this baby was my light in the dark leaving a place we love. It helps in a way to know this sounds familiar. They tried to make me feel better that my dates are wrong but my dates are NOT wrong. So I go in next Tuesday. Just want it resolved ASAP. I’m so sorry you went through this ABC.
    2013 2015
    Three babies

8. Thanks kikurose thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending hugs Kiku xx

TP what an amazing picture I’m so happy for you! Please don’t worry at all about heart rate! This little lady was 160 at my 12 week scan them 120 at my 16 week scan, I panicked! The sonographer told me it was because she was sleeping and she was right it went right back up once she’d been woken up can’t believe you’re 12 weeks already eek!!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

10. Thanks kikurose thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kikurose I'm so very sorry to see this

12. Thanks kikurose thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tp gorgeous baby and I'm getting a boy vibe

14. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha, thank you ladies! I'll take any sort of boy vibes at all. One of my BFFs (who barely ever posts on here anymore) thinks boy too but then I can just as easily convince myself that there's forking in what may be the nub (which IF that's a nub I see in this shot -- I know it's at least not cord since we did imagining on that. Maybe leg though), or that the weird little gap at the bottom is vagina (although maybe that's just the imagining haha). I've always been a passive skull believer (mostly because DD had the most beautiful round head in scans haha -- even after birth, too!) and this skull looks different, but I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up. I think I'll cry for days if I did get strong boy clues -- I'd be so over the moon, I can't even imagine what it is to feel that happy!

I keep joking with everyone -- I'm going to walk into my nuchal next week and immediately cover my eyes and the tech will probably think I'm crazy!

And omg girlsway, that would have made me nuts too!! This baby was even sleeping when we got that high heartrate, so seeing 120 would have made me panic! Glad everything was ok! And also makes me think more that maybe my heartrate effects baby (I have tachycardia because of how high my thyroid medication needs to be, so my resting heart is in the early 100s!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kiku very sorry to hear so i pray for miracle and good news for u
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

17. Thanks kikurose thanked for this post
Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast