Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    So happy to see you here Eighme!!

Ladies, I had such an awful dream I woke up in the middle of the night. I dreamt I told my mom we were expecting and she said, "You're scared because it's a girl." And I freaked out in the dream and kept trying to yell that I felt so disrespected after all our losses for anyone to make gender comments.

So both dreams where it was a girl, it was my mom telling me?!? My mom isn't even dead guys lol -- I know this isn't some message from beyond. But I'm wondering if the deeper anxiety is linked there? And maybe it was all just on my mind since I've been debating whether to tell her since I'm so close to having trouble hiding this bump!

And now of course -- panicked again at what the dream could mean
    I think the dreams are all from your gender anxiety - I really do. I think it's natural when you are very anxious/stressed about something for it to affect your dreams. I really wouldn't interpret it as a sign of what you are having

My three reoccurring dreams over the years: my teeth all fall out (yea I know it's a common one but I've had it several times!), I failed a college class and never actually graduated college, and before I got married I would have recurrent dreams that I got pregnant, was unmarried & didn't know who the father was. LOL!! Pretty random, have no idea where they came/come from but probably some weird underlying anxieties I have. As of today I still have all my teeth, I DID graduate college (even have a master's), and have never been an unmarried mother (nor was I ever a crazy promiscuous person in my dating life!). Dreams are fascinating but I think sometimes they are totally random and other times they reflect more of our daytime thoughts and feelings more than anything else.

Any my mom has the weirdest, most random dreams!!! She tells me about them sometimes and I'm like what the heck is wrong with you, LOL!!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Ladies, I asked in the TWW too but the lines on my FRER are dsrkening, I took a CB this afternoon and it says "not pregnant." Has anyone had this happen?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The CB digital needs an hcg of like 25-50 miu/ml to be positive. Based on your line this morning I don't think you're quite there yet but probably pretty close (I've taken a lot of FRERs and done a lot of hcg blood draws LOL!!). I'd wait another day or two before trying a digital again. Remember FRER can be positive with an hcg level of like 5 - it's crazy sensitive!! So it'll sometimes be positive well before a digital will.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

4. Likes Eighme liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I’ve some really strange dreams too! In fact last night I dreamt I wouldn’t change this LO’s diaper so I wouldn’t have to know if it’s a boy or girl! LOL, I guess I went the ignorance is bliss route?
    Also, I am wearing my sea bands, and I haven’t thrown up since! I don’t know if it’s working or a placebo effect but I was skeptical to begin with but now I’m afraid to take it off!
    I had another scan and the heartbeat is 177, so a huge sigh of relief.
    Quick question, what timeframe does everyone plan on telling non family, like co workers?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay eighme! Welcome and a happy and healthy nine months to you!
    That happened to me with ds2- bfp with frer at 8dpo but digital didn't say pregnant'until 13 Dpo
    I didn't even use a digital this time- just 3 frers @ 9dpo, 10dpo and 12 dpo and they darkened each time so I was happy with that.
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

7. Likes Eighme liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Yay eighme! Welcome and a happy and healthy nine months to you!
    That happened to me with ds2- bfp with frer at 8dpo but digital didn't say pregnant'until 13 Dpo
    I didn't even use a digital this time- just 3 frers @ 9dpo, 10dpo and 12 dpo and they darkened each time so I was happy with that.
    Thanks, Kitten! I appreciate it. Im sticking to my frers for now, I didn't even know CB was that unreliable St times!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in January, February & March 2019

Eighme, so normal. Very disheartening but normal. That was with my Emmalyn. Who will be here in just 5 days! I can’t believe I can finally say that! The day before got a nice line, but the next day said not pregnant and my stupid pregnancy test weren’t even as dark until 8:30 am with a three hour hold.

Eighme, sorry didn’t mean to put Emshe.
    6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a healthy to fit into our crazy bunch, and Complete our Family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Last edited by Mommy2apples; June 22nd, 2018 at 10:49 PM.
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

10. Likes Eighme liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy2apples View Post
    Eighme, so normal. Very disheartening but normal. That was with my Emmalyn. Who will be here in just 5 days! I can’t believe I can finally say that! The day before got a nice line, but the next day said not pregnant and my stupid pregnancy test weren’t even as dark until 8:30 am with a three hour hold.

Eighme, sorry didn’t mean to put Emshe.
    6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a healthy to fit into our crazy bunch, and Complete our Family!

Thanks so much for this! I appreciate! Congrats on your sweet baby girl!

12. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Thanks so much for this! I appreciate! Congrats on your sweet baby girl!

Thank you and you are welcome

Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Eighme, my digital test only showed up quite late this time round too I wouldn't worry about that. Congratulations!

Oh TP I so understand your anxiety! If it makes you feel better if read an OWT that whatever gender you dream you're having the opposite. I know I dreamt I had a girl last time round and it was a boy. Though I think these things really are our hopes or anxieties. I haven't actually had any dreams this time round.... now that I think about it of anything.... my other pregnancies that was almost how I knew I was pregnant because the dreams were so real and weird. Not sure if vivid dreams is a boy thing maybe? (Holding thumbs that it is for you... and I guess for me too since I haven't had them this time round)

Generally sorry if I'm quiet for bulks of time. I don't know what is going on with the ap but it will sign me out and then tell me my details are wrong when they're not. And then I try log in through the website and it kinda works but then doesn't load or let me reply always. But I do try check this daily.

So I'm actually going for a scan next week. My GP booked it for me. I got the fright of my life the other day. I went for bloods and got a call from her to call back and she sounded very serious. I was like. Ok here we go. She's going to tell me my HCG levels are not matching up with my timeline and that I'm miscarrying. Thank God that's not what she said! But I was mentally preparing myself before I called back.
    Turns out my iron is dangerously low. She said I won't be able to grow a baby at the level it is so I'm going in on Tuesday for an iron infusion. Hopefully that will be the last of "bad" news for the pregnancy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

15. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes hannahptrussell liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Simkan, the app does that to me too. Finally I updated and restarted my phone and it seemed to help. It actually kicked me out for 2 weeks. It was killing me.

My kids ARE KILLING ME!?!? Anyone with me? I am getting annoyed and frustrated by ALL of the things. Annoyance. Is annoyance a first trimester OWT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Likes Eighme liked this post
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast