Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We haven't told many people about this pregnancy (only a few close family members) and I know we will be faced with lots of gender questions as soon as we do tell the rest of our family and friends. I was hoping to go team green as I was really disappointed when I saw DS2's boy nub and struggled the rest of the pregnancy but not knowing and scouring over 1000s nubs to see if there is a chance this one is a girl is literally driving me insane! My hubby wants to know gender this time (we didn't find out with DS1 or DS2 although I knew with DS2 from scans without confirmation). I will know from his response if it's a girl or boy so I don't think I will have the chance to go team green anyway. Don't know if I could last another 27 weeks without knowing so we will likely find out in 7 weeks at anatomy scan. Finding out via bloods isnt an option for us as just too expensive right now ($600+ AU). Really hoping we all get our DG but really think this is another boy for me.

2. Likes Eighme, kittendreams liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We've only told a few people as well. I'm just telling myself it's a boy and telling everyone else (when we decide to) we aren't sure if we are going to find out the gender. My MIL already has four grandsons, number four is arriving in September. So if this is a boy he will be welcomed by the extended family with little enthusiasm. I'm just not ready to hear "do you think it's a girl?" Because I know my sister in law won't relent because she wanted a girl as bad as I do. I'm just going to keep repeating that I don't know if we will find out so when it's time to I can have the privacy of reacting to whatever news the gender will be without everyone ambushing all at once to know the gender and then move on with their lives.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. Likes kittendreams, Kelbear liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry about all the gender anxiety you're feeling ladies It's hard I know. Wishing everyone could just find out tomorrow that we're all carrying perfect little pink beans!! (Except for TP who we're hoping for BLUE!) I swear I do feel like a lot more girls are being born lately though. So many people I know who are pregnant or recently gave birth seem to be having girls... And I'm pretty sure not all (if any) of them swayed!

Cassidy are you still around & doing ok?
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

6. Likes kittendreams, Mommy2apples liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so, so, so much ladies. I appreciate it more than I can say. You all give me so much hope. 💗

8. Likes kittendreams, ABC.2606, Mommy2apples liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I’m so excited for each of you!!!! I’m praying you each get your healthy DG!!! I can only imagine all the anxiety and feelings you must be having.

10. Thanks Kelbear thanked for this post
    Likes kittendreams, ABC.2606, Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kiku you are so sweet xx to think of others when you are going through so much heartbreak is the epitome of grace and kindness!
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

12. Thanks kikurose thanked for this post
    Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbear View Post
    We haven't told many people about this pregnancy (only a few close family members) and I know we will be faced with lots of gender questions as soon as we do tell the rest of our family and friends. I was hoping to go team green as I was really disappointed when I saw DS2's boy nub and struggled the rest of the pregnancy but not knowing and scouring over 1000s nubs to see if there is a chance this one is a girl is literally driving me insane! My hubby wants to know gender this time (we didn't find out with DS1 or DS2 although I knew with DS2 from scans without confirmation). I will know from his response if it's a girl or boy so I don't think I will have the chance to go team green anyway. Don't know if I could last another 27 weeks without knowing so we will likely find out in 7 weeks at anatomy scan. Finding out via bloods isnt an option for us as just too expensive right now ($600+ AU). Really hoping we all get our DG but really think this is another boy for me.
    Kelbear I'm in Australia too and I'm managing to get it for $450 ( it's the panorama test too). It's so much money but after torturing myself with ds2s nub I promised myself I'd find out gender through bloods next time to stop the obsession. My dh would say no if it was just a gender test but he is worried about chromosomal abnormalities due to our age so he was on board and actually insisted we get it this time.
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

14. Thanks Kelbear thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies I am in need of some advice and it's not even about gender! Lol
    So before I found out I was pregnant we were meant to go on a family holiday with my parents and meeting my brother and his family in Queensland (Australia) in January. So I'd be 35-37 weeks pregnant. It's overseas for us from NZ so obviously I can't go anymore. (Nothing had actually been booked. Accommodation reserved but 100% free to cancel and not payment had been made so not an issue to cancel)

So basically we are immigrants to NZ. My parents are our only family and don't have the kind of friends we can call on if I went into labor early. I was 36 weeks when my water broke with DS2. Is it ridiculous that I assumed my parents would postpone? They go away alot so not like it's something they've been planning for ages. I'm feeling really sad that I feel like they're putting me in a position that I have to ask them not to go. Considering they've travelled to my siblings to be there for the birth of there babies and now are going away when it's likely I could be going into a labor? Besides the fact that there would be no one to look after my sons? And we are really close. I feel completely blindsided but also that it's totally bratty to say they shouldn't go?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Kelbear I'm in Australia too and I'm managing to get it for $450 ( it's the panorama test too). It's so much money but after torturing myself with ds2s nub I promised myself I'd find out gender through bloods next time to stop the obsession. My dh would say no if it was just a gender test but he is worried about chromosomal abnormalities due to our age so he was on board and actually insisted we get it this time.
    We did talk about it as we are both older too but have decided just to go with NT scan and bloods as he feels it is just so expensive but he does want to find out gender asap. I am worried to find out as I know hubby loves our two boys so much but finds their endless energy a handful sometimes and dearly wants a Little princess this time. I don't think he will cope well the rest of the pregnancy if he knows it's a boy and I probably won't either although I know healthy is the most important. I know we will both love this baby once it is born so I am torn as to wait or find out. The wait will kill me though!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by simkan View Post
    Ladies I am in need of some advice and it's not even about gender! Lol
    So before I found out I was pregnant we were meant to go on a family holiday with my parents and meeting my brother and his family in Queensland (Australia) in January. So I'd be 35-37 weeks pregnant. It's overseas for us from NZ so obviously I can't go anymore. (Nothing had actually been booked. Accommodation reserved but 100% free to cancel and not payment had been made so not an issue to cancel)

So basically we are immigrants to NZ. My parents are our only family and don't have the kind of friends we can call on if I went into labor early. I was 36 weeks when my water broke with DS2. Is it ridiculous that I assumed my parents would postpone? They go away alot so not like it's something they've been planning for ages. I'm feeling really sad that I feel like they're putting me in a position that I have to ask them not to go. Considering they've travelled to my siblings to be there for the birth of there babies and now are going away when it's likely I could be going into a labor? Besides the fact that there would be no one to look after my sons? And we are really close. I feel completely blindsided but also that it's totally bratty to say they shouldn't go?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    If your parents have travelled to visit other family members when they had a baby do you think they will likely want to postpone anyway to be there for you? Is there any chance they or all of you could look at travelling earlier (eg. September or October) so you can still safely fly? I hope you don't feel guilty asking them to postpone or change dates and that they are happy to change for you and excited to hear of your pregnancy.

18. Thanks simkan thanked for this post
Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast