Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Simkan - I'm sorry you're going through that with your parents. I agree with the others about talking to them directly. I'd have a huge issue if my parents weren't planning to be around during the time I might be giving birth - especially as we need their help with our boys!!

Hannah HOORAY!! Sounds like things are going great!! How are you feeling?

Eighme - Yup I've had a lot more fatigue this time around too and feel pretty much unable to function. The house is a mess, the laundry is one never ending pile... I'm really, really struggling. And then the past few days the nausea/MS has gotten WAY worse.... Vomited multiple times last night before going to bed and was absolutely miserable trying to fall asleep. My stomach is pretty much upset all the time now. I picked up a Diclegis prescription today but still am not crazy about taking it (I don't know why - I know it's safe). I may just take 1/2 a Unisom tonight and see how that goes. I'm hoping that at 9.5 weeks I'm sort of hitting the "peak" of feeling crappy but who knows. I'm impressed you're able to keep up the exercise though!! I've been so lazy... I just can't even think about exercising right now!

Hope everyone else is doing well!! Really getting worried about TP and Cassidy as we haven't heard from them in awhile! Pretty - how are you doing??
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Thanks Pretty thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and btw ladies I feel & look SO FAT!!! I swear I know it's the bloating but I look like I'm 8 months pregnant!! I eat a meal and my stomach gets HUGE! I think that's what contributing to my nausea though - all the bloat, indigestion, gas (tmi) - bleck. I'm sure it's worsened by the fact that I'm carrying two but I did not feel this big and gross with my boys!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=ABC.2606 Hope everyone else is doing well!! Really getting worried about TP and Cassidy as we haven't heard from them in awhile! Pretty - how are you doing??[/QUOTE]

Hi! Thanks for thinking of me ABC! I’m still here! I’ve been so sick and tired, just all around not feeling great. School just got out as well so I have 3 boys at home (6, 2.5 & 1). I’ve been trying to plan my 1 & 14 year olds bdays for this weekend and today my 2.5 year old came down with the flu I hope it doesn’t spread! We also have family coming to stay next weekend! I just want to sleep ��

I have been feeling very fat and bloated too, but weigh less then before pregnant. And starving yet nauseous all the time. I’m surprised my kids haven’t noticed! My first midwife appointment is the 17 and i hope to hear the heartbeat anyone else have appointments coming up?

5. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abc cant wait to see a pic of your bump! Will you post one soon?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy4 View Post
    Hi! Thanks for thinking of me ABC! I’m still here! I’ve been so sick and tired, just all around not feeling great. School just got out as well so I have 3 boys at home (6, 2.5 & 1). I’ve been trying to plan my 1 & 14 year olds bdays for this weekend and today my 2.5 year old came down with the flu I hope it doesn’t spread! We also have family coming to stay next weekend! I just want to sleep ��

I have been feeling very fat and bloated too, but weigh less then before pregnant. And starving yet nauseous all the time. I’m surprised my kids haven’t noticed! My first midwife appointment is the 17 and i hope to hear the heartbeat anyone else have appointments coming up?
    Oh man sounds like you have a lot going on and that's so hard when you're not feeling well! Sounds like you're accomplishing more than I am though!

That's great that you have an appointment coming up!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies

8. Thanks Cassidy4 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Abc cant wait to see a pic of your bump! Will you post one soon?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    LOL I will when I feel like it looks more like a bump and not just fat haha!! I've probably gained 5-10 lbs already which is crazy since I didn't gain any weight in the first tri with my boys! I know I'm supposed to gain more weight & faster with twins but I'm really worrying about how huge I'm going to be!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I’m sorry to hear everyone is sick! I too have been struggling with exhaustion but fortunately the ms has subsided, which should have me worried but honestly I was so sick with DS I’m taking it as a great sign that I’m not puking every hour (although I am still confident it’s a boy). Im waiting on the results of NIPT, so super anxious! I definitely look pregnant as well, I feel like a literal elephant in the room at work as it’s clearly a bloat and baby bump but no one has the courage to ask me LOL.

WOW Cassidy I cannot imagine handling all that

ABC, my husband desperately wanted twins so when I told him one of my “imaginary friends” (that’s how we talk about all my swaying buddies) is having twins he was/is so jealous. He says it’s the most efficient way to have kiddos lol

I went couch potato so noooooo exercise here, but with as much I have to go pee I feel like I walk constantly.

Simkan, I’m so sorry for what you’re going through. Is it possible (and I’m totally guilt of this too) that your mom wants or needs to hear that you need her and want her to be there. I know that my heart fills with joy when DS actually says/implies/pretends that he needs/wants me or my attention (and I’ll take what I can get for sure LOL). I think it’s tough, especially for moms, to feel like our little ones (Even adult ones) don’t need us or our mothering anymore.

Is anyone doing any OWT tests for fun? Like baking soda test, heart rate etc?

11. Likes Eighme, ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Simkan - I'm sorry you're going through that with your parents. I agree with the others about talking to them directly. I'd have a huge issue if my parents weren't planning to be around during the time I might be giving birth - especially as we need their help with our boys!!

Hannah HOORAY!! Sounds like things are going great!! How are you feeling?

Eighme - Yup I've had a lot more fatigue this time around too and feel pretty much unable to function. The house is a mess, the laundry is one never ending pile... I'm really, really struggling. And then the past few days the nausea/MS has gotten WAY worse.... Vomited multiple times last night before going to bed and was absolutely miserable trying to fall asleep. My stomach is pretty much upset all the time now. I picked up a Diclegis prescription today but still am not crazy about taking it (I don't know why - I know it's safe). I may just take 1/2 a Unisom tonight and see how that goes. I'm hoping that at 9.5 weeks I'm sort of hitting the "peak" of feeling crappy but who knows. I'm impressed you're able to keep up the exercise though!! I've been so lazy... I just can't even think about exercising right now!

Hope everyone else is doing well!! Really getting worried about TP and Cassidy as we haven't heard from them in awhile! Pretty - how are you doing??
    Glad someone gets the exhaustion! We've only told Grandparents, so to everyone else I just seem like I'm not getting enough sleep when it's actually the opposite!

I'm so sorry your nausea has been so bad! I only get nauseous before I eat and after and only the blandest of foods sound good to me for that reason

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

13. Likes ABC.2606, Pretty liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes! The nausea, fatigue and bloating is out of control!!! My nausea generally shows up around 3 pm. I have a few zofran so usually I can take one of those if it gets too bad. I’m trying to hide the bloat. This sounds horrible but I’m lucky that my sister in law has put on a few pounds over the past few months. And it’s all in her tummy. No, she can’t possibly be pregnant but it definitely helps me to hide mine!!!
    The fatigue is a different story. I feel worthless some days. On the days I feel a little more like myself, I try to get it ALL done. So 10 loads of laundry...in one day!! I hate the fatigue the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Likes Eighme, ABC.2606, Pretty liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahptrussell View Post
    Oh yes! The nausea, fatigue and bloating is out of control!!! My nausea generally shows up around 3 pm. I have a few zofran so usually I can take one of those if it gets too bad. I’m trying to hide the bloat. This sounds horrible but I’m lucky that my sister in law has put on a few pounds over the past few months. And it’s all in her tummy. No, she can’t possibly be pregnant but it definitely helps me to hide mine!!!
    The fatigue is a different story. I feel worthless some days. On the days I feel a little more like myself, I try to get it ALL done. So 10 loads of laundry...in one day!! I hate the fatigue the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same, Hannah! My sister in law IS actually pregnant so it helps me look skinny and no one (besides parents who already know) are suspicious! I also have a hard time handling the fatigue because it's hard for me to sit still and not be doing one thing or another

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast