Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Raining View Post
    So I had my scan and now I’m kind of worried. The machine in office was kind of old so she could not get a very clear up close shot. Each time she measured it was 5 days behind what I should be. Should be 7w5d, measured 7. Heart rate looked good she said but didn’t give me a number. She didn’t seem all too concerned with the measurements but since I know the day we conceived, I am. It’s impossible I’m only 7 weeks. I also go an early BFP at 10dpo.. Plus the internet is filled with horror stories and bad outcomes involving measuring behind. So instead of happy I’m confused and worried. I’ll go back in 2 weeks for repeat scan.
    This little one was measuring smaller than I thought at my 7 week scan, measured 5 days bigger at the next scan so try not to worry too much. As they are dealing with such tiny measurements (like 8mm long at 7 weeks) the tiniest error or their part can mean Bub is measuring days ahead or behind.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Kelbear!!

3. Thanks Kelbear thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    gafan- I know you must be so anxious. FX it is all great!

Kelbear- hoping you hear pink. Please update! I'm so sorry you're in this situation I wish I had more encouragement to offer you, but sending you a huge hug.

TP- my heart is also breaking for you. I'm so glad you have friends IRL who are supportive, but I'm so angry he is treating you like such shite. You have been through SO MUCH, SO SO MUCH. I wish I had more to say, but I mostly wish I could help you feel better. What is clearly true is that you are so strong, possibly stronger than you even know. Hugest of hugs.

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther, Kelbear thanked for this post
    Likes gafan liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP and kelbear I'm so sorry your husbands are being so unsupportive and you're not getting the support you need especially while pregnant. I have no advice but hope things improve for both of you.
    TP don't worry about not seeing the genitals meaning girl. You mentioned they couldn't even see parts of the spine they needed to and that doesn't even have legs covering it up so baby really was uncooperative! I didn't find out with my boys but I watched all the ultrasounds and saw nothing.

Kelbear Goodluck for your scan! I hope you see girl! Whatever the result is know that baby will be extremely loved and even your DH will probably not imagine life without it once it's here. Looking forward to hearing about your scan later x

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7. Thanks Throwaway_panther, Kelbear thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's so hard not to worry but if heart rate is good don't worry too much. As said before they are so tiny at this stage that clicking the measurement one pixel to small will change the results. Definitely go back for piece of mind in a couple weeks and nice to see more of baby anyway x
    Quote Originally Posted by Raining View Post
    So I had my scan and now I’m kind of worried. The machine in office was kind of old so she could not get a very clear up close shot. Each time she measured it was 5 days behind what I should be. Should be 7w5d, measured 7. Heart rate looked good she said but didn’t give me a number. She didn’t seem all too concerned with the measurements but since I know the day we conceived, I am. It’s impossible I’m only 7 weeks. I also go an early BFP at 10dpo.. Plus the internet is filled with horror stories and bad outcomes involving measuring behind. So instead of happy I’m confused and worried. I’ll go back in 2 weeks for repeat scan.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP and Kelbear I’m really really sorry to hear about what you are going through with your DHs. That’s so unfair what they are doing to you - especially right now as you are going through a pregnancy . I don’t have any advice for you but you’re in my thoughts and prayers. I’m really hoping things get better but I understand that it’s just not that simple. Huge hugs.

TP wow I’ve never known anyone with that situation at their anatomy scan! From the responses on here and on your other post though it seems like it’s not so uncommon, and that it doesn’t necessarily mean girl! It really sounds like babe was in a really bad position for the ultrasound. And I would think if it’s legs were at all open and genitals could be seen that a vagina would be just as easy for a trained tech to spot as a penis. So don’t give up hope on that yet!

Raining I hope everything is ok with your little one. It sounds positive that there was a good HB. I went through this in March with my 3rd m/c - except in my case I measured 11 days behind and with NO heartbeat!! I googled myself crazy trying to find miracle stories and found little to none in cases like mine, BUT I did see lots of happy endings with people measuring less than a week behind, as you are. In lots of those cases babies just “caught up” by the next ultrasound or two. And my OB did tell me that some healthy babies do just grow a little slower! So hopefully all will be ok! I wish you didn’t have to wait 2 more weeks though - that’s a long time when you’re worrying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther, Kelbear, Raining thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all for your supportive words. This has been the week from hell.

And ABC, it was crazy! She mentioned she couldn't get the nasal bone ossification too and of course I freaked out a bit, since the nasal bone was a weird issue back at the nuchal! NIPT said things were fine, but I know better than anyone alllllll the different abnormalities beyond the 3 that checks that slip through the cracks! Also adding to the weirdness -- I was having a contraction that made her have to stop the scan and wait, too. Lol. Nothing is ever simple with me!

Raining, I am definitely crossing my fingers for you. HB is always the most important things since those measurements can be off (and 5 days ISN'T that big, even early! I had a reading about 3/4 days off I freaked out about, since we also knew exactly when I conceived and had early scans where I had matched my dates exactly). I am hoping all goes well for you and baby!

12. Thanks Raining thanked for this post
    Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my anatomy scan today - so far all looks good with bub but didn't find out gender. Couldn't face hearing boy the day before DS2's first birthday. Asked if tech could write down gender in an envelope for me and DH to read later but she said it was against policy. Then I asked if she could tell my mum (who came with me as DH didn't want to come to this scan either) when I left the room but she wouldn't do that either. So frustrating as I really do want to know just not for a few days. She said the dr at my next appointment in 2 weeks might be able to tell me from the scan pics on record. She was very careful to not give me any full body profile shots, only really a head shot so I am suspicious this means it is a boy. I also thought I heard her say 'his hand' at one stage. Didn't see any obvious boy bits but that doesn't mean they weren't there. Still hanging onto hope this is a girl but realistic it's unlikely. As I don't know much about skull theory either I don't know if skull looks girl or boy. Relieved bub had a strong heart beat and all seems ok but still in limbo about gender. Regretting not finding out but know it would ruin DS2's birthday if I did find out it was a third boy.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kel, I meant to PM you,but I am so sorry for all you're going through too. And I'm infuriated your DH didn't come at all!! I am such a huge voice towards "eff that" on the men who check out on babies. YOU KNEW WHAT COULD HAPPEN, DUDES. Drives me nuts that they think they have any right to not participate in parenting or anything when we sure don't sef impregnate (would sure make things easier!). I wish I could offer advice, but I am so at a loss as to what to do too.

I am really hoping this is your girl. Is it possible your baby was just like mine and just too difficult to see one way or the other? That the tech wouldn't even tell your mom makes me think way more that she couldn't confirm it!!

15. Thanks Kelbear thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Somebody tried to hear heartbeat at home? Im 9weeks 4days and i heart it today for the first time with AngelSound doppler. It was wonderful
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

17. Likes Cassidy4 liked this post
Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast