Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Part 3: Due January, February & March 2019

I think you will be pleasantly surprised! TP! I’m excited for all these little babies! Just wish Emmalyn got to stay little when they arrived! Wish they’d get to stay little a little while longer.

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a healthy to fit into our crazy bunch, and Complete our Family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

2. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    No way are you an annoying interaction, I ♡ you!! And man, trust me -- I won't survive this pregnancy if its confirmed girl. I am actually so much less stressed this pregnancy by being purposely ignorant of gender -- you all are just my only place to rant about anything gender related! I think it was just such a rudeish thing for her to say/
    project it just... triggered me!

I am already feeling better again, and silly me is blaming Mercury in retrograde for the whole convo in the first place lol!

But let's all pray for penis! haha
    Aww I ❤️ you too TP! And this is definitely a safe & supportive place to rant! I just worry sometimes from your posts that this stuff is just totally eating you alive! I’m glad it’s actually keeping more relaxed not knowing.

And I forgot to say before but I agree she probably was projecting bc if her own GD. As you know from here most women it seems want girls, or at least a girl. And I’d guess a large % of those who do want that feel tremendous GD finding out their 2nd is also a boy. She probably felt a ton of jealousy seeing your DD, knowing she’s currently carrying another boy! I know I felt it with moms of girls when I was carrying DS2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

4. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since we're on a new thread just checking in... Everyone doing well? Any ultrasounds coming up or anyone finding out gender soon??

I really want to have an ultrasound soon to confirm these bubs genders! I know NIPTs are super accurate - the only reason I worry a little is because Panorama is the only company that can test gender for both twins, and it seems they only have been able to do that within the past maybe 6-9 months or so. So since it's so "new" I wonder about how accurate their gender testing is for twins at this point. Since they claim they can distinguish each baby's DNA from each other my guess is it's accurate... But I'd feel much happier seeing it on an ultrasound Anyways I don't know when I can do that though - I think my doc will do a quick ultrasound in 3 weeks but I'm guessing the machine that will be used is their portable one that's not real clear/high def so I don't know if he'll be able to see the "stuff" or not. I've thought about going for a private scan sooner than that but I feel like that's kind of ridiculous with the NIPT and all the other ultrasounds I have to do anyways b/c of it being twins. And when I mentioned it to DH he was like "Um, no". But I'm impatient! My doc is great so maybe if I beg him to let me do an ultrasound on their nice machine next appointment to see the genders he'll say OK! LOL. I asked him this week if he thought the NIPT was going to be right and he's like "Eh, I don't know - I assume so!" I told him I wont believe we actually made a girl until I see proof!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

6. Likes Mommy2apples, Cassidy4, kikurose liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve gained over 30 pounds, and started at 100 and am barely 5 feet tall
    My poor husband is so scared because the weight thing has truly depressed me...

GD is such a beast, and it’s so unfair that we have these strong deep emotions while on the pregnancy roller coaster. We women just can’t catch a break sometimes!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC I hear ya!! I was so relieved to see a very girl nub on my last scan!!! Those NIPT are pretty darn accurate, but I felt the same way!

9. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And I’m betting that even though they’ve only offered the twin testing for a few months, the company has been doing trials and testing for years!

11. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP I completely understand why that interaction annoyed you. Besides anything it's totally inappropriate to comment on the size of someone's bump. I remember with DS1 literally having someone comment that I didn't look at all pregnant and was I sure the baby was ok, and someone else going- woah are you sure it isn't twins on the exact same day! With DS2 everyone told me I was having a girl because of how I was carrying. I know it's hard to not let the OWT get to you. Just keep telling yourself there are just as many people that the OWT are wrong for as there are that they're correct.

Abc thanks for starting the new thread! I really wouldn't worry about the panorama not being accurate. It may have only been available for a short amount of time but would have years of research and testing before it was open to the public. Totally understand that you want to see the babies and their genders clearly for yourself! Even at my ultrasound when the technician asked me if I was going to find out the gender and I told her I knew it was a girl and she responded with- oh yes I could see that is such a clear girly nub. I was so happy to hear that. Technically they aren't allowed to say here but I think because I knew and it wasn't an educated guess that she could say that.

In good news is went for my MRI this morning and just got a call that it came back all clear! So now going back to celebrating!
    Even though numerous Doctors assured me the MRI is safe I'm still a little upset I had to have it while pregnant. Especially since as I suspected it was a bit of an overreaction. But I did ask on a local fb forum if any other moms had one while pregnant and lots of people had and said their babies were fine. During the scan I thought it was really loud though... was then worried about it effecting babies hearing. So that was the first thing I googled in the changing room after and it looks like alot of people have had that concern and it is fine.
    So happy now that scare is over and i can be excited about the pregnancy again!
    Thanks everyone

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
    And I’m betting that even though they’ve only offered the twin testing for a few months, the company has been doing trials and testing for years!
    Yea that’s a good point, Pretty!!

2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by simkan View Post
    TP I completely understand why that interaction annoyed you. Besides anything it's totally inappropriate to comment on the size of someone's bump. I remember with DS1 literally having someone comment that I didn't look at all pregnant and was I sure the baby was ok, and someone else going- woah are you sure it isn't twins on the exact same day! With DS2 everyone told me I was having a girl because of how I was carrying. I know it's hard to not let the OWT get to you. Just keep telling yourself there are just as many people that the OWT are wrong for as there are that they're correct.

Abc thanks for starting the new thread! I really wouldn't worry about the panorama not being accurate. It may have only been available for a short amount of time but would have years of research and testing before it was open to the public. Totally understand that you want to see the babies and their genders clearly for yourself! Even at my ultrasound when the technician asked me if I was going to find out the gender and I told her I knew it was a girl and she responded with- oh yes I could see that is such a clear girly nub. I was so happy to hear that. Technically they aren't allowed to say here but I think because I knew and it wasn't an educated guess that she could say that.

In good news is went for my MRI this morning and just got a call that it came back all clear! So now going back to celebrating!
    Even though numerous Doctors assured me the MRI is safe I'm still a little upset I had to have it while pregnant. Especially since as I suspected it was a bit of an overreaction. But I did ask on a local fb forum if any other moms had one while pregnant and lots of people had and said their babies were fine. During the scan I thought it was really loud though... was then worried about it effecting babies hearing. So that was the first thing I googled in the changing room after and it looks like alot of people have had that concern and it is fine.
    So happy now that scare is over and i can be excited about the pregnancy again!
    Thanks everyone

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Oh my goodness so glad to hear that!!! Such a relief!!! It does sound like your OB overreacted a bit, but at least you know all is ok now!!! And I’m sure baby will be ok!!

2013 2015
    Three babies

15. Thanks simkan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Just crashing in to see if anyone has heard from kittendreams via pm maybe? Just hoping she's doing ok...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

17. Likes Throwaway_panther, kikurose liked this post
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast