Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Surrounded - hope telling the inlaws goes well!!!

Hopper I’m glad FIL was pleased!!! I’m sure you’ve told us this but do you have a scan coming up?

Oh man ladies I think I’ve recently gotten another spike of pregnancy hormones or something! I’m SO pregnant right now!!! Horrible acne on my face, neck and back, BAD vomiting today, and my sex drive (which is normally pretty low) is out of control right now!! (At least there’s one pleasant symptom - LOL!!!). And I have such bad pregnancy brain - last night in the shower I washed my face with hair conditioner!!! Bahhh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    abc that's freaking hilarious (face wash) thank you for the morning laugh!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    abc that's freaking hilarious (face wash) thank you for the morning laugh!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    LOL no problem, Pbn! That’s just the latest example of my brain functioning at low capacity right now!!

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

4. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopper- Glad FIL was excited for you!

Surrounded-I am so anxious to here how it goes. Sending positive vibes for you and "oops" (I just love that)

Abc- That made me laugh out loud. Hilarious. I have pregnancy brain too and was trying to unload the clean dishes from the dishwasher into the fridge the other day. It really didn't occur to me until I was half aay through!

I also have this new thing where I only half listen. I don't know why. But my husband, or anyone, can be talking and I'm just half listening. I've never had that before
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Hopper- Glad FIL was excited for you!

Surrounded-I am so anxious to here how it goes. Sending positive vibes for you and "oops" (I just love that)

Abc- That made me laugh out loud. Hilarious. I have pregnancy brain too and was trying to unload the clean dishes from the dishwasher into the fridge the other day. It really didn't occur to me until I was half aay through!

I also have this new thing where I only half listen. I don't know why. But my husband, or anyone, can be talking and I'm just half listening. I've never had that before
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    LOL that sounds like something I would do lately too!!! So funny! . Pregnancy does some weird stuff!!!!!

2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL abc my sex drive sky rocketed in my second trimester I genuinely believe OH used to hide from me because it was too much!

It’s gone again now though haha
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

9. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Surrounded - hope telling the inlaws goes well!!!

Hopper I’m glad FIL was pleased!!! I’m sure you’ve told us this but do you have a scan coming up?

Oh man ladies I think I’ve recently gotten another spike of pregnancy hormones or something! I’m SO pregnant right now!!! Horrible acne on my face, neck and back, BAD vomiting today, and my sex drive (which is normally pretty low) is out of control right now!! (At least there’s one pleasant symptom - LOL!!!). And I have such bad pregnancy brain - last night in the shower I washed my face with hair conditioner!!! Bahhh!!!

I don't have a scheduled scan until sometime in Sept. Still waiting to hear the date. I usually opt to get a private early scan so I might get one in a couple of weeks. Trying to remain laidback as usually I'm wanting scan after scan after scan to triple check everything is perfect. Total boy mom trait right there lol.
    You've cracked me up with the conditioner for face wash ABC!! I'd imagine that felt....different lol!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

11. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol pregnancy sure does some crazy things alright! Rapidly turning into "no filter mom"!! Oh and the mood swings!!! I freaked out yesterday cause DH picked me up the wrong lettuce at the store. It was like the world had ended! So embarrassed!! He went back for the right one but to be fair I hadn't specified which one I wanted in the first place!! I can't remember - please tell me these mood swings even out after the first trimester?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

13. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all! I hope so too... I expect them to arrive in 2-5 hours depending on how traffic goes and if they stopped a lot.

I just had a good amount of blood when I wiped, nothing visible before that. Bright red too. Hoping it goes away, otherwise Ill be getting on the phone. 14 weeks tomorrow.
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I hope the bleeding is nothing Surrounded and I hope your visit with the in laws goes well!

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast