Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SurroundedByBoys View Post
    Thank you all! I hope so too... I expect them to arrive in 2-5 hours depending on how traffic goes and if they stopped a lot.

I just had a good amount of blood when I wiped, nothing visible before that. Bright red too. Hoping it goes away, otherwise Ill be getting on the phone. 14 weeks tomorrow.
    Keep us updated, Surrounded! Hoping it's nothing but just a little blood and sending well wishes for your in laws visit and for the bleeding to subside!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Surrounded i pray it is ok lets us know
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope everything is OK surrounded. Keep us updated. Hopefully it's nothing. And also hope you have a nice time with your in-laws and their visit runs smoothly x

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all! You are the best! No inlaws yet, Id expect any minute now. The blood seems to maybe have been a fluke thing. It was only when I wiped. Nothing on my underwear, nothing at all since. Very strange. Maybe it was from stressing and overdoing the lifting and cleaning? Keeping a close eye on things though. Its funny, I wasnt sure how I felt about this pregnancy and now Im so excited to meet Oops and cant wait.
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's been a long time everyone. Cant believe we are on part 3 already. I felt slightly better yesterday and today so can finally catch up a little bit. Dont throw up as much as before (knock on wood).

Hopper: i am glad your family were excited about the news. It sucks that you have to wait all the way till Sept to have a scan. I would get a private one first like you said to make sure everything is good.

Surrounded: hope your in-laws will be happy about Oops. I am glad your spotting has stopped, but you might want to ease up a bit on lifting or reaching too high. My auntie always clean and move things (some would be heavy) around the house herself and she started to bleed. Once she stopped, the bleeding went away.

Abc: the face wash thing cracked me up. I did the opposite. I used my face wash as hair conditioner. Let me tell you, it didnt go well hahahaa. I cant wait to see your confirmed ultrasound pics!

I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry if i missed anyone as I cant read too much with headaches going on.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

6. Likes ABC.2606, hopper liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I had really bad abdominal pains and back pain last week and morning sickness went away for 2 days (it is back now ) so I called the nurse and she told me to go to urgent care to make sure I dont have infections or anything bad going on. That freaked me out a little as I had UTI a month before ttc. So after 3 hours of testings and waiting, we got some good news that there is no infections. We were thrilled doc also wanted to do ultrasound. The ultrasound lady didnt let us see the screen, but I asked the doctor from urgent care if he has any picture for us to see. He was super nice to show us our little bean and doc said heart rate is 122. Baby is measuring 6w3d. I am over the moon that there is heartbeat.
    Last edited by shinay; August 5th, 2018 at 06:22 PM.

8. Likes ABC.2606, Cassidy4, hopper, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by shinay View Post
    Also I had really bad abdominal pains and back pain last week and morning sickness went away for 2 days (it is back now ) so I called the nurse and she told me to go to urgent care to make sure I dont have infections or anything bad going on. That freaked me out a little as I had UTI a month before ttc. So after 3 hours of testings and waiting, we got some good news that there is no infections. We were thrilled doc also wanted to do ultrasound. The ultrasound lady didnt let us see the screen, but I asked the doctor from urgent care if he has any picture for us to see. He was super nice to show us our little bean and doc said heart rate is 122. Baby is measuring 6w3d. I am over the moon that there is heartbeat.

Wonderful, Simkan! I'm so glad you and baby are doing good!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Surrounded, take it easy! I'm sure doing a lot caused the bleed -- that you had none on yor underwear is a great sign! Fingers crossed the inlaw visit goes well!!

Shinay, so glad all looks well!

ABC, I am so sorry you had the resurgence of the first tri but l laughed at the hair conditioner! Maybe we can blame that for the acne?! lol!

And I'm joining you all in weird symptoms again! My boobs have been SO sore! I barely felt anything first tri, and my boobs were mostly just sore in first tri with DD! Why now?! Haha. I read someone on babycenter say it's because they are having a girl and it's all the "extra girl hormones" which freaked me out, but I also swear from my nutso research that mostly women pregnant with boys seemed to have this second trimester soreness! That or it's a non-FTM thing?!

And I feel you all on the sex drive! Mine has not stopped! DH just keeps falling asleep by 8 lolol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SurroundedByBoys View Post
    Thank you all! You are the best! No inlaws yet, Id expect any minute now. The blood seems to maybe have been a fluke thing. It was only when I wiped. Nothing on my underwear, nothing at all since. Very strange. Maybe it was from stressing and overdoing the lifting and cleaning? Keeping a close eye on things though. Its funny, I wasnt sure how I felt about this pregnancy and now Im so excited to meet Oops and cant wait.
    Sounds like what I had going on last weekend - except mine went on longer. I also felt like it was from cleaning and carrying laundry baskets up and down the stairs. Doc said no - that wouldn’t happen, but I’m not convinced, I still think it may have aggravated my cervix or something! And when I would sit down and rest it would stop.

Hope all is ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by shinay View Post
    Perfect little bub!!!! One of my twins had that exact HB of 122 at 6 weeks 3 days too!! Huge congrats!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast