Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Your kind words and support are so humbling thank you girls this is such a special place xx
    Hopper your story gives me so much comfort thank you for sharing. I had a failed (hate that term too) sway with ds2 as well and I took that a lot better than this time- I'm not sure why but he is the light of our lives so when I feel down I just look at him and remind myself how lucky I am to have him and remember that as soon as I saw him I fell head over heels ( same as ds1 really too) and I know I'll do the same this time too.

Pbn I think of you so much too- I'm sure you are still being a beautiful angel to everyone on these boards and I look forward to reading your sweet and thoughtful posts again xx

Simkan how are you? Hoping your pregnancy has been uncomplicated so far and that your beautiful girl is cooking away nicely! Have you had your 20 week scan yet?
    Xxx
    Oh I hear you on your DS2 kitten! Mine was a relatively mild IG sway (Shettles, douching etc) as I hadn't found these forums. I discovered here a few months into my second pregnancy though I didn't handle the news of another boy in a bad way at all and became obsessive on planning my sway for my girl which ended up being DS3 lol. I have to say I took that one a lot lot harder probably as a result of all the effort I put into that sway. I started the LE diet the day after my 6 weeks check with DS2. I was too caught up in it. And we had another sway last year that I just felt was successful but ended in a mc at 6 wks. I try remember how lucky I am to have my three healthy fabulous sons and most days that's enough. Most days. Still doesn't mean it's easy tho, as you well know I'm sure. You sound like you're in a really good place now though so well done to you, it's not easy.
    You've made me excited to our 20 week scan, I'm hoping that despite staying team green and living with that inkling of hope (that stupid hope!) that I will really bond with baby regardless of gender after that scan.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ABC thank you so much for your kindness I've missed you immensely!
    I also distanced myself from social media, some activities and even some family and friends and it allowed me to get perspective and time to heal without triggers and I'm so glad it worked- I just want to be a good mum it's all I've ever wanted to be.
    I read so many books over the last 10 weeks purely fiction (mainly Jodi Picoult lol she's good for putting problems in perspective) and took the boys to so many new places we would never normally go like exploring creeks, having picnics, going on bush walks and visiting new deserted beaches and sometimes we just stayed home and played all day- it was the best escape for me. I just wanted to reconnect with my boys and get to know them more- sort of get back to the basics of mothering without the wanting/desiring/waiting. I guess I just decided to enjoy the now without the what ifs.
    I have thought of you so much and sent positive thoughts your way.
    How are those beautiful twin bubbas?
    That sounds amazing and I'm sure your boys have loved all that special time with you! I am so terrible at disconnecting from all the stresses and worries of life and just being present in the moment. If you have any tips on how you did it let me know!!! Sounds like you have done a great job avoiding a lot of the triggers too that trip all of us with GD up! Social media can be terrible with that too.

Twins are doing good so far - 22 weeks now. I'm counting down the days until we hit 28 weeks when I feel like my fear of going into labor too early will ease a bit. I joined a FB twins group and soooo many of the moms there delivered before 35 weeks... So it makes me pretty anxious and I wonder all the time about how long they will be able to "stay in". But so far, things are going well and they are measuring on track!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

3. Likes kittendreams liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies I realized we went well over the 50 page limit atomic likes us to stay at for these threads Whoops - my fault!!! So I created a new thread. Feel free to hop on over there whenever

Link:
    https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ht=January+due
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Oh gafan, I am so, so sorry not only that your sway didn't go your way but that you found out that way! I wish they had flagged the report somehow better I am so glad you are feeling a bit better now. You are so strong to have gotten through the day after that shock <3

kittendreams, I am so happy to see you back on! I don't think there's a single one of us who was offended! We all just were worried, since we know how awful GD can be. I totally understand you needing to take the time to yourself and am really pleased to see you back. I'm glad you are getting good support from DH and aren't needing to weather awful GD comments either! I know how much of a difference that can make.

As always in this journey, it always seems so cruel that you both get what I've put myself through hell for, when I'd do anything to give YOU all what you want so much and keep it far away from me! GD is such a U&$*&%!

Thank you TP! I wish nothing more than for you to get your son after all you have been through! Well done for staying team green all this time you are amazing xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

6. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Oh I hear you on your DS2 kitten! Mine was a relatively mild IG sway (Shettles, douching etc) as I hadn't found these forums. I discovered here a few months into my second pregnancy though I didn't handle the news of another boy in a bad way at all and became obsessive on planning my sway for my girl which ended up being DS3 lol. I have to say I took that one a lot lot harder probably as a result of all the effort I put into that sway. I started the LE diet the day after my 6 weeks check with DS2. I was too caught up in it. And we had another sway last year that I just felt was successful but ended in a mc at 6 wks. I try remember how lucky I am to have my three healthy fabulous sons and most days that's enough. Most days. Still doesn't mean it's easy tho, as you well know I'm sure. You sound like you're in a really good place now though so well done to you, it's not easy.
    You've made me excited to our 20 week scan, I'm hoping that despite staying team green and living with that inkling of hope (that stupid hope!) that I will really bond with baby regardless of gender after that scan.

Wow hopper we have such a similar story! Right down to starting our second sway at 6 weeks pp! My first sway with ds2 was mix of ig, gd and shettles. Ds3 just pure gender dreaming with exercise, Le diet, 1 attempt, clomid and everything lol! So if we try again I will not sway I just don't think it works for me.
    I really really hope this is your girl and if not well we both know how these little opposites steal our hearts so we can take comfort in that xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

8. Likes gafan, hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow hopper we have such a similar story! Right down to starting our second sway at 6 weeks pp! My first sway with ds2 was mix of ig, gd and shettles. Ds3 just pure gender dreaming with exercise, Le diet, 1 attempt, clomid and everything lol! So if we try again I will not sway I just don't think it works for me.
    I really really hope this is your girl and if not well we both know how these little opposites steal our hearts so we can take comfort in that xx
    Wow I didn't realise you did a mixed sway the first time. I remember finding here and being like "Ugh, I'm so having a boy" lol, so he wasn't a shock to me when I realised I was totally going against the findings on here. I think my third son really threw me cause I was ON IT lol. I really thought he was my girl cause it was a kitchen sink sway! But I was at it for too long I reckon. I needed to add in more dairy and protein etc as the diet went on cause my cycle was all over the place. I didn't sway as such this time - the main difference this time was Clomid. We were both ill when ttc so despite saying we'd do e4d it ended up being O-5 and O day (I think - this was the first time we ttc-ed where I didn't use OPKs! So I was kinda winging it!) I'm ok with whatever gender this child is, obviously I'd love a daughter but my third boy has made me really appreciate this whole boy mom business Hes heavenly! I'm after surprising myself actually, I really want to stick being team green and I'm terrified I'll see boy bits at my scan on Friday cause I'm a PRO at spotting them now haha! I just don't want to know. There's a small piece of hope there but it's mostly nice to just enjoy this last pregnancy for what it is!

2012 2014 2016

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374