Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP I’ve carried exactly the same for both my pregnancies (boy and girl) so it really means nothing at all. I must say with my second I popped out quicker because my stomach muscles are shot to hell �� I’d take it as a compliment you have great stomach muscles!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

2. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies! You've all helped me feel so much better ♡ And Girlsway, I did take it as a compliment too until that other woman's comments, which I feel shows how powerful my GD is haha -- a few years ago, I would have been ecstatic. Now I want to look pregnant, especially if it seems boy haha!

simkan, I am SO happy to hear and don't worry about the noise! Baby's hearing is still cushioned and they're early enough that it's not going to harm anything! Planes can get about as loud as those too and people travel late into pregnancy all the time with no effects on hearing!

So do they suspect it was poop?! I'd be a little annoyed for the whole process over something like that! When I was pregnant with DD, my midwives were SO concerned about her hart because I have the absolute smallest murmur (like, it's so small it literally has 0 impact on anything according to cardiologist!). They made me get a (VERY EXPENSIVE) fetal echo for her, which was all fine. The pediatric cardiologist then said what I have is something that doesn't close up in the heart until the months after birth anyway!

@pbn: I was just thinking about her I figured she is working through the hard emotions. kittendreams, I hope you're still around and know we're all here for you ♡♡♡

4. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for starting a new thread ABC. Could you please add me to the due date list when you get a chance? I'm due March 31st. Swayed yellow, hoping pink, sticking with team green

Glad everything is going well for everyone. So exciting seeing the scans, it makes it a lot more real!! I won't be given a scan til at least mid Sept so trying to put it out of my head or at least living through you ladies while I wait lol!!

I bit the bullet and told my parents and sister this week. In a very surprising turn of events they were all very positive about the pregnancy!! So my anxiety was for naught lol.

I'm 5+5 today and it seems to be crawling. I kinda feel like every day I am waiting on morning sickness to kick in. I'm not super tired like on my previous pregnancies and other than a little cramping here and there I mostly forget I'm pregnant at all. I'd love to make it to 12 weeks without a lot of pregnancy signs but mostly please let me not get sick!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

6. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP they didn't specify, they just said it was clear now... so yeah poop. I am a little annoyed that they put me through that over something that is supposed to be in your bowel! And our insurance only covers the MRI if the results show that I need an operation. That insurance plan was my husbands idea and he's learnt a very harsh lesson having to fork out $1500. He's agreed we should up our plan to the next tier that would cover checks. We could have gone public but my OB made it sound so urgent that I didn't want wait for the process of it taking a month or so to be seen.

And also they're making me get an echo for this baby too because my second had a large nuchal fold. And in the end doesn't even have a heart condition. He was born without a spleen. There are something like under 100 cases world wide of children being born without spleens so let's just say it's not something I'm concerned about this time. But they want me to have an echo and to check for a spleen. I think it's ludicrous when everything is showing up fine so far.

Hooper I'm so happy that your worries were for nothing. It's so wonderful when family are excited too!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had terrible GD during and after my pregnancy with DS2. I mean, for years if I walked by the baby girl section a wave of nausea would wash over me. I feel a sharp pain in my heart and my shoulders would literally ache like there was a load of stones on them. It would be a struggle not to break down right there. Of course, nobody understands that... you should 'just be grateful you have a healthy baby, some people cannot carry their own to term either!'.

Im not sure when I started getting over it, I dont think I ever fully did but it reduced to just pangs and a longing feeling. I am really worried about this one if it is DS3 as I suspect. Im already having a bit of a struggle while Im telling myself to accept it could be a boy. Im going to do an early gender ultrasound at one of those special places... they say 15-24 weeks for gender and they can determine with 99.9% accuracy so... That would be Aug 13th for me. Im afraid of how Im going to feel if I see a penis, even though Im not having any crazy GD feelings right now. I just dont even want to hope.
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not much going on here. Still tired and nauseous and lately have been dealing with heartburn. My next midwife appointment is Aug. 21st and my early gender scan is the 22nd... time is going so slow lol! I just want to find out and once we do we will be telling everyone (family and kids) that we are pregnant.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am at 5 weeks, with slightly sore nipples and very minor hints of nausea here and there. I think I have some irritability at times (perhaps just life with DH and my son who turns four today!) and some tiredness.
    I am a little concerned that after months of swaying, now that I am allowing myself snacks, more sugar etc , I gainded back half of the ten lbs I lost in like a week!
    Do you all think I should count that as I calculate how much to gain in a healthy pregnancy weight gain?
    I hope you are all well and that the ladies who had morning sickness are feeling better soon.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was coming in to check on kitten dreams as well. She's been on my heart. If anyone hears from her, let her know I'm really thinking about her and hugging her from afar.

Also, how are you all already on page THREE of PART 3?! Lol you all are the best.

Simkan, such a relief! BUT I WOULD BE SO ANNOYED TOO!!! Especially about insurance!! What is that?!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, you all my two pregnancies were SO DIFFERENT- carried differently, craved different things, different energy levels, different levels of sick, different skin, and both boys! I just don't think any of that can predict gender, even though it's so hard not to try to symptom spot.

14. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Thanks for starting a new thread ABC. Could you please add me to the due date list when you get a chance? I'm due March 31st. Swayed yellow, hoping pink, sticking with team green

Glad everything is going well for everyone. So exciting seeing the scans, it makes it a lot more real!! I won't be given a scan til at least mid Sept so trying to put it out of my head or at least living through you ladies while I wait lol!!

I bit the bullet and told my parents and sister this week. In a very surprising turn of events they were all very positive about the pregnancy!! So my anxiety was for naught lol.

I'm 5+5 today and it seems to be crawling. I kinda feel like every day I am waiting on morning sickness to kick in. I'm not super tired like on my previous pregnancies and other than a little cramping here and there I mostly forget I'm pregnant at all. I'd love to make it to 12 weeks without a lot of pregnancy signs but mostly please let me not get sick!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Done! Sorry I missed that!

So glad your family responded well!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

16. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast