Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, I got word back from my insurance the Progenity testing we wanted to do is covered and we will get to do that to make sure all is well AND find out the gender sooner. I can't take the test until 10 weeks (I 8w6d right now) but I am looking forward to this and hoping for great results all around!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Part 3: Due January, February & March 2019

Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    I am at 5 weeks, with slightly sore nipples and very minor hints of nausea here and there. I think I have some irritability at times (perhaps just life with DH and my son who turns four today!) and some tiredness.
    I am a little concerned that after months of swaying, now that I am allowing myself snacks, more sugar etc , I gainded back half of the ten lbs I lost in like a week!
    Do you all think I should count that as I calculate how much to gain in a healthy pregnancy weight gain?
    I hope you are all well and that the ladies who had morning sickness are feeling better soon.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    I literally could have written this! I’m 5 weeks today (EDD 4/5 - I don’t think there’s an April board yet?). I also lost ten pounds prior and last time I stepped on the scale I was up 3 and I haven’t stepped on again since because I’m too scared haha. I felt like I was having to work really hard to keep losing weight after the 10 so I’m not surprised it’s started to come back. I’ve also increased my snacks and sugar intake. 🤷🏼

3. Likes gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hi ladies! Just crashing in to see if anyone has heard from kittendreams via pm maybe? Just hoping she's doing ok...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    I have PBN, am sure she will drop by soon I think you can say she’s doing better now though things are still raw and need to be processed of course..been there, done that too so understand she’s ma6 want to be a bit withdrawn until she is ready...but she will tell you all about soon no doubt
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much LMSM I'm so happy to hear she has someone she can talk to privately for now and especially happy it's you

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

6. Likes Throwaway_panther, kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    I have PBN, am sure she will drop by soon I think you can say she’s doing better now though things are still raw and need to be processed of course..been there, done that too so understand she’s ma6 want to be a bit withdrawn until she is ready...but she will tell you all about soon no doubt
    I’m glad you’ve heard from her LMSM. I’ve been thinking about her as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinkingofthree View Post
    I literally could have written this! I’m 5 weeks today (EDD 4/5 - I don’t think there’s an April board yet?). I also lost ten pounds prior and last time I stepped on the scale I was up 3 and I haven’t stepped on again since because I’m too scared haha. I felt like I was having to work really hard to keep losing weight after the 10 so I’m not surprised it’s started to come back. I’ve also increased my snacks and sugar intake. 🤷🏼
    Oh ladies I am the EXACT same! It's non stop eating on my end. I dropped about 7lbs in the month coming up to ttc (was actually not swaying, just sick with severe tonsillitis so couldn't actually eat!) And I've gained it all back - and an additional lb! I've always lost weight during pregnancy through morning sickness but I don't mind the weight gain as long as the sickness stays away. Was slightly nauseous today but I let myself get hungry so it was my own fault.
    Actually can't believe I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow! I know we were ttc and all but I just didn't think it was our month so the shock is only starting to wear off! DH told my FIL this AM, he was pleased which was nice We're not finding out the gender - well if I can manage to avoid dissecting my scans lol - so I'm just waiting on the comments sure to come our way lol.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP: DS1 was all belly the whole pregnancy. DS2 I didn’t even need to tell people I worked with I was pregnant until I was 6m because I still wasn’t showing much. I told them on New Years Day and had him in March (1.5m early, but still). It was totally opposite the way I carried DS2 and where I gained weight.

Still sending all the blue dust!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My inlaws are driving here (NC) from New York tomorrow morning, so should arrive late afternoon/early evening... so tomorrow they will be finding out about Oops. Their response is going to be.... interesting. I think my FIL will take it better than my MIL. I just hope comments arent made the entire visit.
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little

12. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Taytum! You are totally my spiritual advisor this pregnancy haha.

Surrounded, I am SO hoping they are positive and it ends up being a good visit!!

14. Likes TaytumJ liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SurroundedByBoys View Post
    My inlaws are driving here (NC) from New York tomorrow morning, so should arrive late afternoon/early evening... so tomorrow they will be finding out about Oops. Their response is going to be.... interesting. I think my FIL will take it better than my MIL. I just hope comments arent made the entire visit.
    Sending nothing but positivity your way Surrounded! I truly hope Oops is received with great joy - and if not then it's their loss! Your little Oops is a gift X

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

16. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast