Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I'm cautiously joining. I got a surprise BFP on last Saturday!!! According to my app I'm 5 weeks and 3 days. I don't go in for my scan until I'm 8 weeks (it seems so far away). I have been to the doctor 3 times to get my numbers checked. My hcg double nicely but my progesterone dropped from 17 to 15 so he put me on 200 mg of progesterone which I started last night so I'm just praying that this surprise bean stays sticky. Good luck ladies!!
    Mom to four wonderful boys 6/2009 2/2011 11/2017 3/2019
    M/C2010
    Surprise BFP!! Baby # 5 Due Feb 5th 2021 IT'S A GIRL!!!

2. Thanks missiz thanked for this post
    Likes mummy2boys, gafan, dreamofdaughter liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ahorn586 View Post
    Hi ladies! I'm cautiously joining. I got a surprise BFP on last Saturday!!! According to my app I'm 5 weeks and 3 days. I don't go in for my scan until I'm 8 weeks (it seems so far away). I have been to the doctor 3 times to get my numbers checked. My hcg double nicely but my progesterone dropped from 17 to 15 so he put me on 200 mg of progesterone which I started last night so I'm just praying that this surprise bean stays sticky. Good luck ladies!!
    Congrats!!! FX for sticky bean!

4. Thanks ahorn586 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2boys View Post
    Hi jgojah, yes they were 95 on 15dpo and 497 on 19dpo so doubling is 40 hours which I believe is ok🤞
    How are you? Edited to say: just seen your other post, I am so bloated too!! Yuk. And so tired I could nap at any opportunity

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8
    Yayyyyy!!! So so happy for you. I pray it continues. When will your first scan be?

The bloat is unreal right ? Lol
    Have you gained weight so far? And are you off the sway diet now too ?

6. Likes mummy2boys liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jgojah View Post
    I had some pretty sharp pains/cramping last week but thankfully that has stopped.

My bloat is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! but very welcomed

No nausea so far...I pray everyday I dont get it this rounds. With my last two pregnancies I had all day nausea from about 6 weeks to 12 weeks and actually lost quite a bit of weight. So far I'm very hungry.

And boy oh boy do I also feel extremely exhausted. I dont even feel pregnant so I end up just feeling like I'm lazy lol
    yea its never nice to have cramping in early pregnancy.

hahaha OMG I have epic bloat, I swear I look and feel about 15 weeks pregnant!!! how on earth am I supposed to keep it a secret from my family until I'm ready to tell them

well I hope for your sake this pregnancy takes it nice and easy on you with no morning sickness

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

8. Likes mummy2boys liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if anyone else wants me to put their official due date details in the top of the thread, just either post them in here or pm me.

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still trying to decide if/when to get levels drawn. Last time I got them because I was having bleeding at 14 dpo. This time, things are so far going great, but I'm only 14 dpo today. My office likes doing the 48 hrs between. The lab isnt open on sundays. So I could ask for Saturday, monday labs.

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jgojah View Post
    Yayyyyy!!! So so happy for you. I pray it continues. When will your first scan be?

The bloat is unreal right ? Lol
    Have you gained weight so far? And are you off the sway diet now too ?
    Thank you
    My first scan is next Friday, I will be 6 weeks 2 days. How about yours? I’ve probably gained weight but I’ve not been on the diet for months now, I pretty much gave up my sway as had two losses and a chemical and just couldn’t keep up with the diet. I skipped breakfast and was vegetarian but everything else went lol.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    Still trying to decide if/when to get levels drawn. Last time I got them because I was having bleeding at 14 dpo. This time, things are so far going great, but I'm only 14 dpo today. My office likes doing the 48 hrs between. The lab isnt open on sundays. So I could ask for Saturday, monday labs.

Hi hgmama, how are you feeling? I’ve just started to feel a bit nauseous which is actually quite welcome!
    I had my bloods done on 15dpo and 19dpo and I definitely feel better for having them done but I was super stressed about darkness of tests etc. Maybe leave it a while as everything is going well? Or would you feel better with the reassurance?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2boys View Post
    Hi hgmama, how are you feeling? I’ve just started to feel a bit nauseous which is actually quite welcome!
    I had my bloods done on 15dpo and 19dpo and I definitely feel better for having them done but I was super stressed about darkness of tests etc. Maybe leave it a while as everything is going well? Or would you feel better with the reassurance?

I think it would provide some reassurance. Especially since I can't get into doc until the 30th. Although, I will probably be puking my guts up by that point. I started my diclegis, but surprisingly nothing tastes good already. So not necessarily nauseous but not thrilled about food.
    Glad your nausea is welcomed.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    I think it would provide some reassurance. Especially since I can't get into doc until the 30th. Although, I will probably be puking my guts up by that point. I started my diclegis, but surprisingly nothing tastes good already. So not necessarily nauseous but not thrilled about food.
    Glad your nausea is welcomed.

Sounds like you get bad sickness? I’ve never been sick in pregnancy, just ‘felt’ sick. I hope it doesn’t get so bad for you this time! Yeah I’m with you in the wanting reassurance, and waiting till the 30th feels like a long time for you! Have you decided when to go in? Keep us updated

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast