Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 516
  1. #11
    Big Dreamer
    ahorn586's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hi ladies! I'm cautiously joining. I got a surprise BFP on last Saturday!!! According to my app I'm 5 weeks and 3 days. I don't go in for my scan until I'm 8 weeks (it seems so far away). I have been to the doctor 3 times to get my numbers checked. My hcg double nicely but my progesterone dropped from 17 to 15 so he put me on 200 mg of progesterone which I started last night so I'm just praying that this surprise bean stays sticky. Good luck ladies!!
    Mom to four wonderful boys 6/2009 2/2011 11/2017 3/2019
    M/C2010
    Surprise BFP!! Baby # 5 Due Feb 5th 2021 IT'S A GIRL!!!

  2. Thanks missiz thanked for this post
    Likes mummy2boys, gafan, dreamofdaughter liked this post
  3. #12
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    274
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahorn586 View Post
    Hi ladies! I'm cautiously joining. I got a surprise BFP on last Saturday!!! According to my app I'm 5 weeks and 3 days. I don't go in for my scan until I'm 8 weeks (it seems so far away). I have been to the doctor 3 times to get my numbers checked. My hcg double nicely but my progesterone dropped from 17 to 15 so he put me on 200 mg of progesterone which I started last night so I'm just praying that this surprise bean stays sticky. Good luck ladies!!
    Congrats!!! FX for sticky bean!

  4. Thanks ahorn586 thanked for this post
  5. #13
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    274
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2boys View Post
    Hi jgojah, yes they were 95 on 15dpo and 497 on 19dpo so doubling is 40 hours which I believe is ok🤞
    How are you? Edited to say: just seen your other post, I am so bloated too!! Yuk. And so tired I could nap at any opportunity


    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8
    Yayyyyy!!! So so happy for you. I pray it continues. When will your first scan be?

    The bloat is unreal right ? Lol
    Have you gained weight so far? And are you off the sway diet now too ?

  6. Likes mummy2boys liked this post
  7. #14
    Dream Member
    missiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jgojah View Post
    I had some pretty sharp pains/cramping last week but thankfully that has stopped.

    My bloat is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! but very welcomed

    No nausea so far...I pray everyday I dont get it this rounds. With my last two pregnancies I had all day nausea from about 6 weeks to 12 weeks and actually lost quite a bit of weight. So far I'm very hungry.

    And boy oh boy do I also feel extremely exhausted. I dont even feel pregnant so I end up just feeling like I'm lazy lol
    yea its never nice to have cramping in early pregnancy.

    hahaha OMG I have epic bloat, I swear I look and feel about 15 weeks pregnant!!! how on earth am I supposed to keep it a secret from my family until I'm ready to tell them

    well I hope for your sake this pregnancy takes it nice and easy on you with no morning sickness

    8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old


  8. Likes mummy2boys liked this post
  9. #15
    Dream Member
    missiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    if anyone else wants me to put their official due date details in the top of the thread, just either post them in here or pm me.

    8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old


  10. #16
    Big Dreamer
    HGmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Still trying to decide if/when to get levels drawn. Last time I got them because I was having bleeding at 14 dpo. This time, things are so far going great, but I'm only 14 dpo today. My office likes doing the 48 hrs between. The lab isnt open on sundays. So I could ask for Saturday, monday labs.

    6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

  11. #17
    Dream Vet
    mummy2boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jgojah View Post
    Yayyyyy!!! So so happy for you. I pray it continues. When will your first scan be?

    The bloat is unreal right ? Lol
    Have you gained weight so far? And are you off the sway diet now too ?
    Thank you
    My first scan is next Friday, I will be 6 weeks 2 days. How about yours? Iíve probably gained weight but Iíve not been on the diet for months now, I pretty much gave up my sway as had two losses and a chemical and just couldnít keep up with the diet. I skipped breakfast and was vegetarian but everything else went lol.


    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8

  12. #18
    Dream Vet
    mummy2boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    Still trying to decide if/when to get levels drawn. Last time I got them because I was having bleeding at 14 dpo. This time, things are so far going great, but I'm only 14 dpo today. My office likes doing the 48 hrs between. The lab isnt open on sundays. So I could ask for Saturday, monday labs.

    6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Hi hgmama, how are you feeling? Iíve just started to feel a bit nauseous which is actually quite welcome!
    I had my bloods done on 15dpo and 19dpo and I definitely feel better for having them done but I was super stressed about darkness of tests etc. Maybe leave it a while as everything is going well? Or would you feel better with the reassurance?


    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8

  13. #19
    Big Dreamer
    HGmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2boys View Post
    Hi hgmama, how are you feeling? Iíve just started to feel a bit nauseous which is actually quite welcome!
    I had my bloods done on 15dpo and 19dpo and I definitely feel better for having them done but I was super stressed about darkness of tests etc. Maybe leave it a while as everything is going well? Or would you feel better with the reassurance?


    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8
    I think it would provide some reassurance. Especially since I can't get into doc until the 30th. Although, I will probably be puking my guts up by that point. I started my diclegis, but surprisingly nothing tastes good already. So not necessarily nauseous but not thrilled about food.
    Glad your nausea is welcomed.

    6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

  14. #20
    Dream Vet
    mummy2boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    I think it would provide some reassurance. Especially since I can't get into doc until the 30th. Although, I will probably be puking my guts up by that point. I started my diclegis, but surprisingly nothing tastes good already. So not necessarily nauseous but not thrilled about food.
    Glad your nausea is welcomed.

    6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Sounds like you get bad sickness? Iíve never been sick in pregnancy, just Ďfeltí sick. I hope it doesnít get so bad for you this time! Yeah Iím with you in the wanting reassurance, and waiting till the 30th feels like a long time for you! Have you decided when to go in? Keep us updated



    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Due in April, May and June 2018 (2)
    By TaytumJ in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: December 21st, 2018, 05:04 AM
  2. Due April, May, and June 2018
    By Mommy2apples in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 521
    Last Post: January 8th, 2018, 10:21 AM
  3. any one else TTC a girl April/may/June ?
    By liny in forum Gender Swaying General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 24th, 2016, 11:14 PM
  4. April/May/June 14 swayers...
    By hotdogz&boyz in forum Waiting to TTC- Future Cycle Buddies
    Replies: 1410
    Last Post: June 4th, 2014, 09:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •