Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I called shortly after posting. Decided that I would be reassured "a little" by getting levels drawn. The only problem is that everything was looking good in February and then I was the unlucky 2%. Anyways got blood drawn today (my friday afternoon) and then will go again monday morning.

Yes, I get pretty sick. With my son, I had home health care and a subcutaneous zofran pump. In March, I was being sent in for fluids when she couldnt find the heartbeat anymore.

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    I called shortly after posting. Decided that I would be reassured "a little" by getting levels drawn. The only problem is that everything was looking good in February and then I was the unlucky 2%. Anyways got blood drawn today (my friday afternoon) and then will go again monday morning.

Yes, I get pretty sick. With my son, I had home health care and a subcutaneous zofran pump. In March, I was being sent in for fluids when she couldnt find the heartbeat anymore.

Oh gosh, it must have been so hard to go through that back in February! Having everything seeming ok and then it still going wrong must have been so tough. I can understand how the bloods will only be a ‘little’ reassuring after that. Update and let us know your results when you get them. Hoping this time it works out for us both!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey ladies, how is everyone going? anyone else officially joining our due date group that isnt already on the 1st post?

I have the worst vertigo today, anyone know if thats a pregnancy related thing or just random?

I used up another one of my pregnancy tests the other day just because I can and the line came up before the evap line had even finished crossing the test window, and it leached most of the dye out of the control line and was heaps stronger lol

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

4. Likes mummy2boys, Thinkingofthree, jgojah, gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by missiz View Post
    hey ladies, how is everyone going? anyone else officially joining our due date group that isnt already on the 1st post?

I have the worst vertigo today, anyone know if thats a pregnancy related thing or just random?

I used up another one of my pregnancy tests the other day just because I can and the line came up before the evap line had even finished crossing the test window, and it leached most of the dye out of the control line and was heaps stronger lol
    Hi missiz, this board is too quiet at the moment isn’t it We need some more bfps to join us!
    No idea about the vertigo thing, sorry. I bet it is related though.
    I also did my last test today ( I’ve done hundreds I reckon ) Got a 3+ on clearblue so I’m cautiously stopping testing now and waiting for my scan on Friday. Have you got an early scan booked?

6. Likes missiz, HGmama, Pbn3, gafan liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yea it is a little quiet, but I'm sure things will amp up soon, its a bit of a waiting game

oh thats so good, I havent done one of the digital clearblue tests this time, not sure if I will bother buying one or just use up the FRER I still have lol

I havent even booked in to see a Dr yet, I will be ringing tomorrow. So I'm not sure when my first scan will be. With my last pregnancy I didnt get one until 11 weeks long time to wait as I'm only 5 weeks.

how have you been feeling?

8 years 5 years

8. Likes jgojah liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was getting a little nervous because my wondfos werent darkening. My DH begged that I stop testing. It worked for a day and then I finally got the darkness I wanted. Second beta is today, hopefully results tomorrow.

10. Likes mummy2boys, missiz, jgojah, gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yea it is a little quiet, but I'm sure things will amp up soon, its a bit of a waiting game

oh thats so good, I havent done one of the digital clearblue tests this time, not sure if I will bother buying one or just use up the FRER I still have lol

I havent even booked in to see a Dr yet, I will be ringing tomorrow. So I'm not sure when my first scan will be. With my last pregnancy I didnt get one until 11 weeks long time to wait as I'm only 5 weeks.

how have you been feeling?
    I’m ok thanks, sore boobs and very irritable but that’s about it symptom wise. With both my boys I never had a scan ( or a worry!) till my scans at 12 weeks and that did feel like forever. I’m very glad I’m getting an early one this time. How are you feeling?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    I was getting a little nervous because my wondfos werent darkening. My DH begged that I stop testing. It worked for a day and then I finally got the darkness I wanted. Second beta is today, hopefully results tomorrow.

That line looks beautiful hgmama! My DH would go crazy if he knew how much money I’d spent on tests

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @HGmama - those are great dark lines!!! how exciting goodluck for your results, I hope they are great!

@mummy2boys - glad to hear you arent feeling too bad, yea I kind of like the idea of an early scan but I doubt my Dr would even see a need, noone has ever offered me one that early.

I'm alright, have random little moments of nausea and going off food and feel tired alot but thats about it. interestingly, I dont have sore boobs yet, although that could be the fact that I am still bf'ing my daughter once a day still. maybe that effects it a little. with all my other pregnancies I had already stopped bf when I got pregnant. I tried to use it as a sway tactic this time lol

8 years 5 years

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @HGmama - those are great dark lines!!! how exciting goodluck for your results, I hope they are great!

@mummy2boys - glad to hear you arent feeling too bad, yea I kind of like the idea of an early scan but I doubt my Dr would even see a need, noone has ever offered me one that early.

I'm alright, have random little moments of nausea and going off food and feel tired alot but thats about it. interestingly, I dont have sore boobs yet, although that could be the fact that I am still bf'ing my daughter once a day still. maybe that effects it a little. with all my other pregnancies I had already stopped bf when I got pregnant. I tried to use it as a sway tactic this time lol
    Hope it works for you! I loved feeding both my boys but seems so long ago now I can barely remember it lol. I reckon you’re right though, that’s probably why you can’t feel any soreness yet.

15. Likes missiz liked this post
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast