Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    I was getting a little nervous because my wondfos werent darkening. My DH begged that I stop testing. It worked for a day and then I finally got the darkness I wanted. Second beta is today, hopefully results tomorrow.

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    HG, I've never been through what you have before (HUGGGGSSSSS) and I am still testing! Sometimes I would show DH and say yep! It's still real, I'm still pregnant lol. I'm 25 dpo today/5 weeks 4 days according to my app.

PicsArt_08-14-05.04.47.jpg

I have an excess of opks so on days I dont use a HPT and I feel to test I use an opk lol

I dont think I would feel comfortable until I get that first scan and especially get to do a NIPT test. I am so aware of my age and the risks this time.

Just like with my last pregnancy, since finding out I've had no nausea and I'm just extremely tired. However, this morning I got up feeling very nauseous. I'm so excited to be pregnant but if I'm honest here I definitely forgot how horrid the nausea feels. Praying that i don't get it all day like with my last 2.

When will you get the results of the second draw?

Missiz, why won't they scan you early? My appt is booked for when I'm 7weeks 4 days.

M2B, when is your scan? Sorry if you said before and I missed it.

Will anyone be finding out gender ? Or having fun with old wives tales? I know ramzi has been debunked and so it is considered an old wives tale but it's been spot on for both my boys. I might try to start having some guessing fun with that once everything looks ok at my first scan.

2. Likes missiz, HGmama, kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jgojah View Post
    HG, I've never been through what you have before (HUGGGGSSSSS) and I am still testing! Sometimes I would show DH and say yep! It's still real, I'm still pregnant lol. I'm 25 dpo today/5 weeks 4 days according to my app.

PicsArt_08-14-05.04.47.jpg

I have an excess of opks so on days I dont use a HPT and I feel to test I use an opk lol

I dont think I would feel comfortable until I get that first scan and especially get to do a NIPT test. I am so aware of my age and the risks this time.

Just like with my last pregnancy, since finding out I've had no nausea and I'm just extremely tired. However, this morning I got up feeling very nauseous. I'm so excited to be pregnant but if I'm honest here I definitely forgot how horrid the nausea feels. Praying that i don't get it all day like with my last 2.

When will you get the results of the second draw?

Missiz, why won't they scan you early? My appt is booked for when I'm 7weeks 4 days.

M2B, when is your scan? Sorry if you said before and I missed it.

Will anyone be finding out gender ? Or having fun with old wives tales? I know ramzi has been debunked and so it is considered an old wives tale but it's been spot on for both my boys. I might try to start having some guessing fun with that once everything looks ok at my first scan.
    Beautiful test jgojah! How old are you if you don’t mind me asking? I’m very aware of increased risks at my age and I am a bit worried. I’m 41. I had my two boys at 34 and 37 with no issues at all but had two losses and a chemical since starting trying over a year ago.
    My scan is on Friday so I’ll be 6 weeks 2 days. That’s the exact time I started miscarrying with my last one so I’m pretty worried about it tbh. Glad you can have an early scan too, bet you are looking forward to it!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8

4. Thanks jgojah thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @jgojah - I'm not sure, they've never asked me to get one earlier than 10 weeks and I sort of never pushed it.

I will be doing the Harmony Test at 10 weeks to find out gender like I did last time. and then have my first scan around 10-12 weeks... which seems like a lifetime away lol

@mummy2boys - goodluck with your scan this week, I hope it goes great and everything is all good xo

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

6. Thanks mummy2boys thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2boys View Post
    Beautiful test jgojah! How old are you if you don’t mind me asking? I’m very aware of increased risks at my age and I am a bit worried. I’m 41. I had my two boys at 34 and 37 with no issues at all but had two losses and a chemical since starting trying over a year ago.
    My scan is on Friday so I’ll be 6 weeks 2 days. That’s the exact time I started miscarrying with my last one so I’m pretty worried about it tbh. Glad you can have an early scan too, bet you are looking forward to it!

Good luck on Friday, Mummy!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

8. Thanks mummy2boys thanked for this post
    Likes jgojah liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone. I finally found this board. I think I have a due date of April 2. Just reached 7 wks and feeling pretty normal (irritable some days and occasional slight nausea or headache). I reached 7.5 weeks when my last pregnancy ended and didnt find out until more than a month later, so I feel like I am holding my brearh a bit and not fully believing that I could have a baby in April. We'll see! My first doctor's appointment is in 2 weeks.
    I am 39 and nearly certain this is our last attempt for baby #2. My first pink sway 5 years ago resulted in a beautiful boy who just turned 4.
    I hope you all are feeling healthy.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    Hello everyone. I finally found this board. I think I have a due date of April 2. Just reached 7 wks and feeling pretty normal (irritable some days and occasional slight nausea or headache). I reached 7.5 weeks when my last pregnancy ended and didnt find out until more than a month later, so I feel like I am holding my brearh a bit and not fully believing that I could have a baby in April. We'll see! My first doctor's appointment is in 2 weeks.
    I am 39 and nearly certain this is our last attempt for baby #2. My first pink sway 5 years ago resulted in a beautiful boy who just turned 4.

Glad you finally found the board gafan. Do you think you'll make it to April? I feel your anxieties and holding your breath. Hopefully we will be seeing a happy ending (with maybe a pink bow) in April.

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

11. Likes gafan liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post

Welcome to the group gafan!! yes the waiting game can be very difficult in these early days, I hope everything keeps going smoothly for you and your Dr's appoint is all good in 2 wks

8 years 5 years

13. Likes gafan liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I'm joining! Due April 18.

I'm 4+5 today and what's great is that this pregnancy I've not.had.the tiredness that I had last pregnancy. Last pregnancy at 4 weeks I got super duper.tired and slept all the time, was itchy, and had a bit of vaginal bleeding which scared the heck out of me. This pregnancy the only symptom so far is lightheadedness.

Last pregnancy nausea started for me at 5 + 6, and I am not looking forward to that again! I feel like I really need to enjoy this last week of no nausea.

I got my BFP exactly a week ago and somehow refrained from testing again, but I'm gonna test again today to make sure the line is getting darker.

Congrats to everyone!
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

15. Likes missiz, mummy2boys liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    Hi! I'm joining! Due April 18.

I'm 4+5 today and what's great is that this pregnancy I've not.had.the tiredness that I had last pregnancy. Last pregnancy at 4 weeks I got super duper.tired and slept all the time, was itchy, and had a bit of vaginal bleeding which scared the heck out of me. This pregnancy the only symptom so far is lightheadedness.

Last pregnancy nausea started for me at 5 + 6, and I am not looking forward to that again! I feel like I really need to enjoy this last week of no nausea.

I got my BFP exactly a week ago and somehow refrained from testing again, but I'm gonna test again today to make sure the line is getting darker.

Congrats to everyone!
    Great to see you join our group MrsEnglish, congrats on your BFP!! glad to hear you have been feeling pretty good in your early weeks, I hope it stays that way for you. Each pregnancy can be different so you might not even get ms this time!!

8 years 5 years

17. Likes MrsEnglish liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2boys View Post

I'm 38...I've never suffered a miscarriage but being on these forums have opened my eyes to how much it happens !!! I had absolutely no idea of the struggles women go through with that.

I pray that this time everything is perfect with your little one

Can wait for your update on Friday

19. Thanks mummy2boys thanked for this post
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast