Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    Hello everyone. I finally found this board. I think I have a due date of April 2. Just reached 7 wks and feeling pretty normal (irritable some days and occasional slight nausea or headache). I reached 7.5 weeks when my last pregnancy ended and didnt find out until more than a month later, so I feel like I am holding my brearh a bit and not fully believing that I could have a baby in April. We'll see! My first doctor's appointment is in 2 weeks.
    I am 39 and nearly certain this is our last attempt for baby #2. My first pink sway 5 years ago resulted in a beautiful boy who just turned 4.
    I hope you all are feeling healthy.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    Hey gafan!!! Glad you have been still feeling normal.

FX for a H&H 9 months for you. Will the doc do a scan at ur appt?

2. Likes gafan liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    Hi! I'm joining! Due April 18.

I'm 4+5 today and what's great is that this pregnancy I've not.had.the tiredness that I had last pregnancy. Last pregnancy at 4 weeks I got super duper.tired and slept all the time, was itchy, and had a bit of vaginal bleeding which scared the heck out of me. This pregnancy the only symptom so far is lightheadedness.

Last pregnancy nausea started for me at 5 + 6, and I am not looking forward to that again! I feel like I really need to enjoy this last week of no nausea.

I got my BFP exactly a week ago and somehow refrained from testing again, but I'm gonna test again today to make sure the line is getting darker.

Congrats to everyone!
    Mrs English, you sound like me!!! Lol I'm so enjoying the no nausea atm!

U have such great restraint with not testing

4. Likes MrsEnglish liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IMG_20180815_181750862.jpg

My line got darker! Last week the test line was a lot lighter than the control, this week about the same.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

6. Likes missiz, jgojah liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi gafan, glad you found us!
    Welcome mrs English, beautiful test
    Ladies, I’m freaking out (again) So I had one last clear blue digital left and did it this morning and the weeks have gone down from 3+ to 2-3. That can’t be a good thing can it? I’m trying to stay calm and hope my urine was dilute or something but this is pretty much how my last loss started, except I never got to 3+ last time. I have my scan on Friday but that seems like ages away!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8

8. Likes HGmama, gafan liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First level 164 and second (70 hrs later) 648. 🤩

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

10. Likes Noemi2017, wildlyluna, mummy2boys liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2boys View Post
    Hi gafan, glad you found us!
    Welcome mrs English, beautiful test
    Ladies, I’m freaking out (again) So I had one last clear blue digital left and did it this morning and the weeks have gone down from 3+ to 2-3. That can’t be a good thing can it? I’m trying to stay calm and hope my urine was dilute or something but this is pretty much how my last loss started, except I never got to 3+ last time. I have my scan on Friday but that seems like ages away!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8
    I know that at some point your hcg levels out to the point where tests can become lighter (or therefore show fewer weeks pregnant for a digital). That’s very likely what’s happening. I feel like I remember reading that at one point doe why those digital tests didn’t have further dating read outs beyond 3 weeks pregnant.
    I definitely understand how nerve wracking that is though.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I am officially joining! I had my scan today at 6w5d and saw/heard a tiny little heartbeat. I’ve had a miscarriage prior to each successful pregnancy before so I was definitely cautious going into the scan. Still a little nervous that this one is somehow jinxed though because it wasn’t proceeded by a miscarriage (as backwards as that sounds).
    I did the panorama/harmony test early on with my last two babies so I hope to do that this time as well. I don’t have the patience to be team green haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes missiz, MrsEnglish, mummy2boys liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @MrsEnglish - wow look at that dark line, excellent!!

@mummy2boys - I've never taken more than one of those digital clearblue tests so I've not experienced the numbers going down like that, but it is possible it could have been more diluted urine like you said. I'm glad you have a scan on Friday to maybe ease your mind. FX everything is ok xox

@HGmama - great to see those numbers going up so nicely

@Thinkingofthree - Welcome to the due date group!! how exciting that you've already heard the heartbeat, it always gave me a little reassurance when seeing it lol I'm the same as you, not patient enough to be team green, I think it would drive me absolutely bonkers!!!

I had a bit of drama here at my house last night, my middle DS fell off our 2m high slide and landed on his head ended up with 2 lacerations to the back of his head and they had to glue the larger one shut, he was under observation at the hospital for a few hours to make sure he didnt have a concussion, and then I had to wake him every 2 hours through the night to make sure he was able to wake up we are all tired lol he is acting like his normal self today which is good!!

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

15. Likes Thinkingofthree liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinkingofthree View Post
    Well I am officially joining! I had my scan today at 6w5d and saw/heard a tiny little heartbeat. I’ve had a miscarriage prior to each successful pregnancy before so I was definitely cautious going into the scan. Still a little nervous that this one is somehow jinxed though because it wasn’t proceeded by a miscarriage (as backwards as that sounds).
    I did the panorama/harmony test early on with my last two babies so I hope to do that this time as well. I don’t have the patience to be team green haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yay! Congrats!

I'm a newish poster here and don't know everyone, so forgive my questions, but was wondering what gender your other two are, and what you swayed for this time.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone feeling about their sways?

For whatever reason I have convinced myself that I'm having a girl. I can't really help it even though I know that will make it more disappointing if it is a boy. I'll find out a few months before it's born though, so I think if it's a boy I'll have enough time to get used to it. But I definitely have a strong girl gut feeling.

I might do baking soda test, even though it's an old wives tale.

18. Likes jgojah, Thinkingofthree liked this post
Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast