Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom25 I hope this is your girl!!! Healthy too! I’m so paranoid this pregnancy. Healthy is so important. When is your anatomy scan?

Mommy2apples I haven’t heard from mummy2boys 😭 I hope she’s doing okay.

Gafan 28 weeks?! Third tri!!!!! I hope you can rest tonight. Sleep is so important and yet so hard at that stage. Newborn boy clothes are just so sweet. I’m glad you’re coping with it.

I’m sorry there is so much stress. I was so stressed about my DS2 but once he was here it all went away and felt so right. I pray that’s what happens for you. When will you go on mat leave?

Also hope you get your VBAC!!! Can’t believe you’re inching so close to the finish!!

2. Thanks gafan thanked for this post
    Likes Mom25boys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kikurose View Post
    Mom25 I hope this is your girl!!! Healthy too! I’m so paranoid this pregnancy. Healthy is so important. When is your anatomy scan?

Mommy2apples I haven’t heard from mummy2boys I hope she’s doing okay.

Gafan 28 weeks?! Third tri!!!!! I hope you can rest tonight. Sleep is so important and yet so hard at that stage. Newborn boy clothes are just so sweet. I’m glad you’re coping with it.

I’m sorry there is so much stress. I was so stressed about my DS2 but once he was here it all went away and felt so right. I pray that’s what happens for you. When will you go on mat leave?

Also hope you get your VBAC!!! Can’t believe you’re inching so close to the finish!!
    Thanks! I am trying to work up to 40 weeks. I'm self-employed and the primary earner so the more I can save before I leave the better. I know it's a lot harder for me to be away from baby then it is to work super pregnant. I have my vbac consult and a week or so and they're going to tell me I have 50-50 chances but I'm going to believe my chances are better than that, especially if I'm able to avoid an epidural and move around more. I've got Doula support and I'm working with midwives so maybe this time it will work out. I'm still trying to figure out names.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

4. Likes kikurose liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gafan that's so true. I'm so hopeful you can vbac!!!! A doula and midwives sounds really really promising!

Names are so hard for me. I doubt this baby will have a name until right before the birth.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gafan that's so true. I'm so hopeful you can vbac!!!! A doula and midwives sounds really really promising!

Names are so hard for me. I doubt this baby will have a name until right before the birth.
    Thanks, Kiku! And we didn't know our first baby's name until right before the birth, if not after we met him. It might be like that this time too

7. Likes kikurose liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Same here in the name. I finally told DH my two name choices. I told him before to think about it for a couple weeks before shooting them down. We didnt have a name for DS until 36 weeks.

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

9. Likes kikurose liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    Same here in the name. I finally told DH my two name choices. I told him before to think about it for a couple weeks before shooting them down. We didnt have a name for DS until 36 weeks.

HGmama how are you?! Just 2 months from due date!!! How are you feeling?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, HGmama. how are you?
    I will be 30 w this Wednesday and have to talk to the doctor about vbac risks/chances that morning.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kiku & gafan-
    Doing much much better. Today is the last day of second trimester. My last appt went well. Third trimester will be filled with lots and lots of appts. I get an ultrasound to see if my clots are gone on feb 8, but dont get results until a week later. I also start every 2 week visits with my OB at that time. Then starting feb 25th, in my 32nd week, i start weekly non stress tests to monitor baby or any signs that anything is wrong. As for preparing for baby, we will be starting transitioning the guest room to a baby room.

13. Likes Pbn3, gafan, wildlyluna liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't believe I have about 10 weeks to go, maybe even 9. This week I had my vbac consult and received a score that made me a little more worried and sad. I'm not second-guessing wanting to try for vbac but it's hard to go in with a really confident attitude when they tell you your chances of success are 45%. I have good reasons to think my chances are better than that, but I have a hard time feeling confident.
    For those of you who got an epidural, did you feel attached to and fond of your baby right away, or did it take longer? Some of the articles I've read suggested epidural can mess with bonding hormones . I know feelings of attachment are normally variable and can take time to build but I'm wondering if I could really benefit from those bonding hormones this time. I did eventually feel or close to baby number one, but it took quite awhile.
    I'm going to post this in the other dates group 2 because with an April 3rd title mean I don't know if this will be an April or March baby.

15. Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for the delay gaff!

I actually bonded wayyyy more with my epidural baby than my non one. I was mostly shell shocked my non-epidural baby was here. Honestly, probably no difference. I loved having an epidural and wanted one the second time but he came too fast. I did like being able to walk around after the epidural, but I'm still team epidural

Can't believe you are so close!!

And HG mama, I'm glad you are doing better. THIRD TRI?! WHAT WHAT!!! Do you have a name yet? FX your clots are gone!!!

17. Thanks gafan thanked for this post
    Likes HGmama liked this post
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast