Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 511 to 516 of 516
  1. #511
    Dream Vet
    gafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    794
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    How are you all doing? I had my 34 week appointment today and baby seems to be head down oh, so that's good. I hope he stays there.

    Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

  2. Likes HGmama liked this post
  3. #512
    Big Dreamer
    HGmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    How are you all doing? I had my 34 week appointment today and baby seems to be head down oh, so that's good. I hope he stays there.

    Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    Yay! For head down! I'll find out monday if mine has flipped to head down. My chiropractor and I have been working hard to try to make it optimal for birth. Monday I have a biophysical profile ultrasound and my first non stress test. Im 32 weeks.

    6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

  4. Likes gafan liked this post
  5. #513
    Dream Vet
    gafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    794
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    Yay! For head down! I'll find out monday if mine has flipped to head down. My chiropractor and I have been working hard to try to make it optimal for birth. Monday I have a biophysical profile ultrasound and my first non stress test. Im 32 weeks.

    6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Is baby head down? My little guy had his head up a couple weeks ago but flipped last week. I have my first chiropractor appointment today.

    Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

  6. #514
    Big Dreamer
    HGmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    Is baby head down? My little guy had his head up a couple weeks ago but flipped last week. I have my first chiropractor appointment today.

    Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    Yep! Baby girl is head down! I think it must have happened pretty immediately. Hoping she stays that way.

    Had my nonstress/BPP/repeat anatomy scan yesterday. Everything went great. I had no contractions during test, her heart rate had good variability, and she's measuring in the 39th %. Estimated at 4 lb 5oz.

    6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

  7. Likes kikurose liked this post
  8. #515
    Dream Vet
    gafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    794
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    HG, I am glad to hear you and baby are healthy.
    I can't believe I'm at 35 weeks. The days are going slowly but the weeks are going fast.

    Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

  9. Likes HGmama, kikurose liked this post
  10. #516
    Dream Member
    missiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    hey ladies, this thread seems pretty quiet but we've reached the 50 page limit so I have made a new thread. It can be found here - https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ml#post1026012

    8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old


  11. Likes gafan, kikurose liked this post
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Similar Threads

  1. Due in April, May and June 2018 (2)
    By TaytumJ in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: May 8th, 2018, 04:48 PM
  2. Due April, May, and June 2018
    By Mommy2apples in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 521
    Last Post: January 8th, 2018, 10:21 AM
  3. any one else TTC a girl April/may/June ?
    By liny in forum Gender Swaying General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 24th, 2016, 11:14 PM
  4. April/May/June 14 swayers...
    By hotdogz&boyz in forum Waiting to TTC- Future Cycle Buddies
    Replies: 1410
    Last Post: June 4th, 2014, 09:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •