Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everybody. I had my scan 12weeks+5 and I am very excited if maybe somebody can help me with gender guess? Nub or skull? I am due may 2019...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the due date group Millo12, glad to hear your 12 week scan went well I had a quick look at your scan, I'm definitely not an expert though hehe I thought it might look like a boy nub... but what I think is the nub might not be so I cant be sure. and I have no idea how to read skull for gender, does anyone know how to determine sex by skull shape in this group?

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    soo.... how is everything going ladies? any updates or news?

8 years 5 years

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi No major updates on my end except that at over 18 weeks I still haven’t felt bub so I’m hoping I feel something soon. At 15 weeks, I started to feel a bit of movement but nothing since then. I probably have an anterior placenta like last time so I guess I’ll have to wait a bit longer.

Interestingly, my cravings have done a 180 - I went from wanting nothing but salt and sour to all sugar all the time. All I want is chocolate and cake! I’m indulging but cautiously because I’m paranoid about gestational diabetes.

Also I’ve been so lazy and haven’t exercised at all so feel a bit guilty

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went in 3 weeks before my schedule appt because I was so nervous and had lower back pain and cramps. Thankfully baby is kicking around. I had tears. I was so shocked... I had thought it was over. I will slowly stop progesterone at 12 weeks.

So jealous of those girly lines on the potty shot. Eeek. So exciting for you!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

6. Likes jgojah liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't exercised at all either... haven't found the time. But I have to figure that out soon or I will be more tired out in labor. I will try some prenatal yoga but also need to walk on the elliptical sometimes.
    My 4 year old says he is happy your baby is coming to live with us because it would be fun to have another kid to play with. He says he doesn't mind if it's a boy or a girl. We haven't told him yet that it's a boy.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @lilyflower - yea thats interesting you say that your cravings have changed, I found something similar happen to me too. I lost some of mine which was kinda sad because I REALLY enjoyed eating my cravings hehe and my aversions changed a bit, that was annoying because I never sort of knew whether the food I chose would go down ok or not.

@Mom25boys - so happy to hear you got to see bub and everything is well, it can be so emotional when we get worried and then finally see them on the scan xx

@gafan - I havent exercised either, the fatigue of pregnancy mixed with my depression has made it terribly hard for me to even find the motivation to get my housework done, let alone doing exercise too thats lovely that your little boy is excited about the baby coming, and that he doesnt mind what it ends up being. I am sure he will love having a brother to bond with xx

I am at a pretty low point right now... 2 out of my 3 kids have some sort of tummy bug, but it started with 2 days of diarrhea and then my son started vomiting... which I have never seen happen before. Normally the vomiting happens first and then the diarrhea later. Has anyone else had that happen? they have had diarrhea for 3 days straight now... Im not sure how long its ok for kids to be sick like that
    And dealing with sick kids has set off my anxiety and depression pretty bad, I've been teary and feel like I cant handle it which is terrible seeing as I have to look after them... I had an hour this morning that I seriously panicked about... both kids did diarrhea and then my son vomited and my eldest son needed to get to school on time..... I stood there with a blank mind not sure how to even deal with it all

8 years 5 years

9. Likes gafan liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone,

I have been away for a while, just thought I should update:

1. Pregnancy is going well, I'm 20 weeks
    2. Anatomy scan still a few weeks off, so still don't know gender.

Dh and I are moving (smaller place but better location), so that has been taking up a lot of my time and energy.

Hope you are all well and happy! I'll be sure to update when I find out gender.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks for the update MrsEnglish, good to hear from you xo

at what week do you get your ultrasound? i got mine done at 18 weeks and they said that was perfectly fine.

oh wow, I hope the move went ok, it can take alot out of you for sure!! hope you are settling in nicely now.

look forward to hearing what you are having? xox

8 years 5 years

12. Likes MrsEnglish liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    missiz, I just read your post- are you and your family all through with the stomach bug. Awfully stressful! Sorry to hear you've been dealing with so much depression too. Take good care of yourself and i hope you feel better soon.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast