Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Pbn3!! Alton and Aaron are in my top 5. It’s just so hard this time around picking a name. It’s never taken me this long but I’m sure he’ll have a name before we leave the hospital lol!!!
    Last edited by ahorn586; January 9th, 2019 at 05:55 PM.
    Mom to four wonderful boys 6/2009 2/2011 11/2017 3/2019
    M/C2010
    Surprise BFP!! Baby # 5 Due Feb 5th 2021 IT'S A GIRL!!!

2. Likes Pbn3, MrsEnglish liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys, just thought I'd check in. It's been over a week now since I found out I'm having a boy, and the first few days were hard, but I wanted to say that I'm really glad I found out instead of waiting, and that I'm feeling pretty good about it now. I'm an optimist by nature, so that past day or so I've just been imagining the boy being perfectly healthy and 5'7 (aka "tall" for my family, lol), and being beautiful (his face shot on the ultrasound was very good looking, if I do say so myself), and smart, and having a great personality, and doing good deeds, and imagining how in a few more years I'll be thinking he's the biggest blessing ever, and how glad I am that I had him and not any other child.

I also did a little retail therapy, buying baby boy supplies which is a first for me.

Best wishes to all of you!
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

4. Thanks mommymachine thanked for this post
    Likes gafan, kikurose, Thinkingofthree, ahorn586 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We've picked out a name. We're going to go with Joshua which is DH's first choice.

At first I didn't really like it (didn't dislike it, but didn't like either). For me, Josh has a connotation of being a 1990's jock name, which isn't really a bad thing. But it grew on me, and especially since DH basically let me pick DD's name, I feel like it's more than fair to let him pick a name that I like anyway.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

6. Likes gafan, kikurose, ahorn586 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got so huge. Im 17 weeks. Ppl think i'm 6-7 months pregnant. I don't know why I'm so big. I'm still unsure of the name. I like Liam or Adrian... I'm still working on it. Still need more time to think about it. I love the name Ethan but my nephew is Ethan and my youngest is aiden and one before Nathan. I think it's too confusing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone!!

I'm currently 15.5 weeks along. Due June 29!

Just now catching up on all this- I've been so incredibly sick I've missed a lot.

Do any of you have tips on how to handle anxiety in pregnancy? I'm incredibly anxious this pregnancy- perhaps because this is following a loss?

9. Likes gafan, wildlyluna liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kikurose View Post
    Hi Everyone!!

I'm currently 15.5 weeks along. Due June 29!

Just now catching up on all this- I've been so incredibly sick I've missed a lot.

Do any of you have tips on how to handle anxiety in pregnancy? I'm incredibly anxious this pregnancy- perhaps because this is following a loss?
    I am happy for you Kiku! I felt more anxious with this pregnancy after my lost from last year too. And then I also ended up having some health issues early on that added to the anxiety. Those are resolved now and I feel more confident that this little one will come into the world. For me it helped to take it one day or week at a time and not to research outcomes too much. Breathing exercises and calming tea also helped. I talk to a therapist about anxiety. and if it comes up, grief for your loss is also healthy to continue working through. For me the 20-week scan also helped, is the health issues for officially resolved and I felt more like this little one was healthy.
    Keep reaching out here for support too- I don't know too many women who don't feel anxious sometimes during pregnancy.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

11. Thanks kikurose thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    I am happy for you Kiku! I felt more anxious with this pregnancy after my lost from last year too. And then I also ended up having some health issues early on that added to the anxiety. Those are resolved now and I feel more confident that this little one will come into the world. For me it helped to take it one day or week at a time and not to research outcomes too much. Breathing exercises and calming tea also helped. I talk to a therapist about anxiety. and if it comes up, grief for your loss is also healthy to continue working through. For me the 20-week scan also helped, is the health issues for officially resolved and I felt more like this little one was healthy.
    Keep reaching out here for support too- I don't know too many women who don't feel anxious sometimes during pregnancy.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Thank you so much, Gafan. I'm so grateful. I am hoping for good news at my 20 week scan in mid-February. I have a check-up next Thursday and hope for some peace of mind then too. We have had health issues with my eldest and that's not been helping things.

How far along are you now??

13. Likes gafan liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kiku, I had such bad anxiety in the beginning. It was presumably due to 2 MC, but also early pregnancy hormones probably too. I'm now 17 weeks and most has gone. But I'm on anxiety meds. Was the whole time. You aren't too far behind me, hopefully it will just go away when you see the baby. I bought a doppler for home and I don't use it often at all. But if I'm beyond anxious, I will just take a quick listen. It helps me a lot. I put it away so its not easily accessible.

Ladies, I have had 5 kids and never had this before. I get these coughing choking fits. Like I choke on air. No idea what it is. But I literally pee myself every time. I have started yoga and using these weights for kegels but i have literally no control when i start coughing. I just popped liners in. Until i can figure out this weak muscle.

I still don't feel the baby and its nervewracking. I'm 17 weeks, but i have had babies before. When did you start feeling?

15. Thanks kikurose thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so happy for you kiku! You have been in my prayers and will remain to be!! Too excited for you and a baby girl!!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

17. Thanks kikurose thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    Kiku, I had such bad anxiety in the beginning. It was presumably due to 2 MC, but also early pregnancy hormones probably too. I'm now 17 weeks and most has gone. But I'm on anxiety meds. Was the whole time. You aren't too far behind me, hopefully it will just go away when you see the baby. I bought a doppler for home and I don't use it often at all. But if I'm beyond anxious, I will just take a quick listen. It helps me a lot. I put it away so its not easily accessible.

Ladies, I have had 5 kids and never had this before. I get these coughing choking fits. Like I choke on air. No idea what it is. But I literally pee myself every time. I have started yoga and using these weights for kegels but i have literally no control when i start coughing. I just popped liners in. Until i can figure out this weak muscle.

I still don't feel the baby and its nervewracking. I'm 17 weeks, but i have had babies before. When did you start feeling?

Thank you!!! I am 16 weeks tomorrow. When is your due date? Do you know what you're having? SOrry if I missed it earlier in the thread. I considered getting a doppler then heard it could make it worse.But I do wish I could just listen to her heart beat. I'm really hoping I'll breathe a bit easier after my appointment Thursday and then praying my anatomy scan is healthy and glorious.

I usually feel mine really early, but this one has an anterior placenta so she's harder to feel. I wish I could feel her all the time! It would help!!

I had horrible coughing with my second. Can you see your doc about it? I had to wear pantyliners!! It was impossible to hold the pee!!!! It's so rough! I'm sorry you're going through this!!

19. Thanks Mom25boys thanked for this post
    Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast