Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy2apples View Post
    I’m so happy for you kiku! You have been in my prayers and will remain to be!! Too excited for you and a baby girl!!
    Gonna make me cry Mommy2apples!!!! Thank you!!!!! Your girl is perfection!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you momma! You are so very welcome!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

3. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey everyone! I've been stalking in the background but finally ready to update ya'll on life. To summarize- I started home health in early October at 11 weeks. That comprised of a zofran pump in my stomach, IVs placed twice a week, and getting 2 bags of fluids on my IV days. That was combined with a lot of oral medications. On October 30th, I had low blood pressure for a week, dizzy, and IVs were blowing and it was hard for home health to get an IV to stay in long enough for my two bags. So I decided to get a more permanent IV line, called a midline. They started me on prophalytic lovenox to prevent clots forming on my line. Well 4 days later, I started having pain in the arm with my midline. I ended up having a clot on the line and a clot in my internal jugular. So since I have a Deep vein thrombosis (DVT), I have to do treatment course of two lovenox shots a day for 12 weeks and then be on prophalytic dosing until 6 weeks postpartum. I get checked on Feb 8 to see if the clots are gone. That's the bad news, but the good news is that my hyperemesis has let up about 20 weeks and I've stopped all my home health and surviving on oral meds. I am back up to my pre pregnancy weight. This pic was a few weeks ago at 22 weeks, but I'm 26 weeks today. She's not a big mover so I'm hoping for a calm little girl.

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hgmama!!! You are having a baby girl!! So excited for you! Ugh you are being put through the ringer! Keeping you in my prayers. Had forgotten my password so all the ones I prayed for including you I had no
    Idea what was going on with them!
    Has anyone heard from mummy2boys?
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

6. Likes HGmama, kikurose liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    do anyone know from ultrasound from which side did you ovulate and what was the gender.....

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kikurose View Post
    Thank you!!! I am 16 weeks tomorrow. When is your due date? Do you know what you're having? SOrry if I missed it earlier in the thread. I considered getting a doppler then heard it could make it worse.But I do wish I could just listen to her heart beat. I'm really hoping I'll breathe a bit easier after my appointment Thursday and then praying my anatomy scan is healthy and glorious.

I usually feel mine really early, but this one has an anterior placenta so she's harder to feel. I wish I could feel her all the time! It would help!!

I had horrible coughing with my second. Can you see your doc about it? I had to wear pantyliners!! It was impossible to hold the pee!!!! It's so rough! I'm sorry you're going through this!!
    I'm due June 19th. I didn't find out what I'm having because I have 5 boys and have faced the gd, too many times. I will be ok with boy number 6 but finding out is painful. So I will find out, but I'm in no rush. I dreamt of getting the ultrasound and saw the Male genitalia and woke up unsure if it happened or not. My dreams are so vivid. I was heartbroken but not really surprised. I don't expect any different, but still when its final, there is this heartbreaking moment. I only decided to go for another if I was 100% ok with having a boy. But still, there's the moment when it becomes a reality. The hardest part of my dream was the baby looked like my others. Ppl are always amazed how they are identical. I always laugh and say I have a cookie cutter vagina. But I was so sad and felt totally ignored. I get it if i'm not supposed to have a girl, but it's so hard when you keep passing on the same clothing and they are all the same. They are cute kids and have great personalities, I'm grateful, but they are all brown eyes and brunettes. And dh is blonde red and blue green eyes. Sometimes I just want a little change. But this pg started off shaky and every time I heard the heartbeat my priorities changed. I just want that healthy baby. But that doesn't mean that the moment it becomes real, won't hurt.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

9. Likes kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    Hey everyone! I've been stalking in the background but finally ready to update ya'll on life. To summarize- I started home health in early October at 11 weeks. That comprised of a zofran pump in my stomach, IVs placed twice a week, and getting 2 bags of fluids on my IV days. That was combined with a lot of oral medications. On October 30th, I had low blood pressure for a week, dizzy, and IVs were blowing and it was hard for home health to get an IV to stay in long enough for my two bags. So I decided to get a more permanent IV line, called a midline. They started me on prophalytic lovenox to prevent clots forming on my line. Well 4 days later, I started having pain in the arm with my midline. I ended up having a clot on the line and a clot in my internal jugular. So since I have a Deep vein thrombosis (DVT), I have to do treatment course of two lovenox shots a day for 12 weeks and then be on prophalytic dosing until 6 weeks postpartum. I get checked on Feb 8 to see if the clots are gone. That's the bad news, but the good news is that my hyperemesis has let up about 20 weeks and I've stopped all my home health and surviving on oral meds. I am back up to my pre pregnancy weight. This pic was a few weeks ago at 22 weeks, but I'm 26 weeks today. She's not a big mover so I'm hoping for a calm little girl.

Beautiful baby HG mama. I am happy for you! I admire your courage in facing all the health problems and hope that the second half of your pregnancy is way easier than the first. It doesn't sound like too much to wish for giving how much you have been through!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

11. Likes HGmama, kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    I'm due June 19th. I didn't find out what I'm having because I have 5 boys and have faced the gd, too many times. I will be ok with boy number 6 but finding out is painful. So I will find out, but I'm in no rush. I dreamt of getting the ultrasound and saw the Male genitalia and woke up unsure if it happened or not. My dreams are so vivid. I was heartbroken but not really surprised. I don't expect any different, but still when its final, there is this heartbreaking moment. I only decided to go for another if I was 100% ok with having a boy. But still, there's the moment when it becomes a reality. The hardest part of my dream was the baby looked like my others. Ppl are always amazed how they are identical. I always laugh and say I have a cookie cutter vagina. But I was so sad and felt totally ignored. I get it if i'm not supposed to have a girl, but it's so hard when you keep passing on the same clothing and they are all the same. They are cute kids and have great personalities, I'm grateful, but they are all brown eyes and brunettes. And dh is blonde red and blue green eyes. Sometimes I just want a little change. But this pg started off shaky and every time I heard the heartbeat my priorities changed. I just want that healthy baby. But that doesn't mean that the moment it becomes real, won't hurt.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Yes, I can imagine you are ready for something different. I hope you get a girl

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

13. Thanks Mom25boys thanked for this post
    Likes kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kikurose View Post
    Thank you so much, Gafan. I'm so grateful. I am hoping for good news at my 20 week scan in mid-February. I have a check-up next Thursday and hope for some peace of mind then too. We have had health issues with my eldest and that's not been helping things.

How far along are you now??
    I am at 28 weeks and starting to have more trouble sleeping over the last week or two. I think some of that is hormonal and some of it is some back pain I get at night. Just starting the third trimester I feel very behind on some of the things I need to get in order, but I keep buying baby clothes. That's my way of coping with gender disappointment. There are some cute baby clothes for boys. Once they get older it's much harder for me to find things I think are cute. I'm planning for a vbac but the idea of giving birth is still a little surreal at the moment. Baby has been kicking a lot and my four-year-old seems happy. Generally he says nice things about baby but yesterday he finally said something negative (" I will never love the baby") it is interesting to have him be four years old when he turns into a big brother. I'm a little nervous about our family turning into a family of four since my husband is still kind of depressed about it. Financial stress of saving for a maternity leave is real! But overall I'm feeling pretty okay about this and I'm trying to stay open-minded and more positive.

15. Thanks kikurose thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017, HGmama liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post

You’re a champ!!!! I had to get fluids twice but NOTHING like you. How do you do this?!

And look at her!!!!!!! 💞💞💞💞💞 congrats I’m so glad you’re feeling better!!

17. Thanks HGmama thanked for this post
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast