Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg. I finally feel my baby!!!! I just turned 20 weeks. No idea why it took as long as first time mothers. This is my 8th pregnancy, 6th baby. It has something pressing into my ribs. Hands or feet. I'm so excited it's starting to be more real. How's everyone?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. Likes gafan, kikurose liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    Omg. I finally feel my baby!!!! I just turned 20 weeks. No idea why it took as long as first time mothers. This is my 8th pregnancy, 6th baby. It has something pressing into my ribs. Hands or feet. I'm so excited it's starting to be more real. How's everyone?

Mom25boys I’m so glad you said you said this! I’m 19 weeks with my 3rd boy and still can’t feel him. I felt my second boy so early so was starting to get worried! I can’t wait to feel him!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Mom25boys, kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It took me awhile to feel this little one but now is is very active! I am due Apr 3. Just starting to try to practice breathing techniques and relaxation scripts for birth. I hope baby waits until 39 or 40 weeks and then is ready to move. My first baby was induced at 42 weeks. How is everyone?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

6. Likes kikurose liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kikurose View Post
    Sorry for the delay gaff!

I actually bonded wayyyy more with my epidural baby than my non one. I was mostly shell shocked my non-epidural baby was here. Honestly, probably no difference. I loved having an epidural and wanted one the second time but he came too fast. I did like being able to walk around after the epidural, but I'm still team epidural

Can't believe you are so close!!

And HG mama, I'm glad you are doing better. THIRD TRI?! WHAT WHAT!!! Do you have a name yet? FX your clots are gone!!!
    I loved my baby (vaginal birth with epidural), and wasn't apathetic, but I'd say my biggest feeling after her birth was being shell-shocked, not strong bonding love... that grew slowly.

Personally, I don't believe that it was the epidural responsible for lack of bonding, I think it was just shock at having a first baby, also she came a bit before her due date and the birth was fast.

My birth was a good one and not traumatic, but it still totally shocked me, I think had more to do with being a first time mom.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

8. Thanks gafan thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your replies. I will use an epidural if I feel it would help with birth. We'll see. Just about 7-9 weeks at most now!

10. Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I found out I'm having boy number 6. I was pretty heartbroken, but I knew deep down a boy was a 99% chance. I think what made it so bad is that I worked so hard. I literally changed my life. I was so relaxed, on anxiety meds, dh on them too- first time for both of us., I dieted nicely for 16 weeks, exercised 6 days a week. I was good. But this cycle I got tired of it not happening and went for e4d. I am kicking myself that maybe that was a tilt the other way. But I have seen perfect sways fail too, so obviously it wasn't meant to be. But being my last, its devastating. I need to get rid of all those daughter dreams forever. I did IG sway 2 other times and MC. But this is it. I am never going to have a daughter. Honestly, I didn't have any crazy dreams of dress up and dolls. I just wanted something different. After 5 boys wearing pretty much the same clothing and looking pretty much identical, brown hair, brown eyes... cant tell baby pics apart, I just wanted something different.

I thought it would be good for me to buy some baby things, but it was so hard. The baby girl section is massive and so loud. The boy section was pathetic. I could barely find anything. Anything remotely cute wasn't realistic. Had too many layers and pieces, which after 5 boys I know better. Got a few things begrudgingly.

I can work on the nursery but I have a budget so its extremely difficult. It makes it not worth it to do anything babyish- it needs to grow with him.

I know I will be ok. I will not get messed over it. I shed tears when I saw it was a boy. I told the sonographer I didn't want to know and she kept saying he. So i knew the penis flash was real.

It's just done now. My last baby is another boy. And i will adore him but I'm so sad. Sad of being told no to my prayers and dreams.

I gave it everything I got, but it wasn't enough.

And I can't find anything to bring me comfort. Its just too fresh. And everyone's words of comfort are just plain stupid. I need to just pull myself together and accept my fate. I shouldn't have thought I could change it. Even if it was a 1% chance.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I found out I'm having boy number 6. I was pretty heartbroken, but I knew deep down a boy was a 99% chance. I think what made it so bad is that I worked so hard. I literally changed my life. I was so relaxed, on anxiety meds, dh on them too- first time for both of us., I dieted nicely for 16 weeks, exercised 6 days a week. I was good. But this cycle I got tired of it not happening and went for e4d. I am kicking myself that maybe that was a tilt the other way. But I have seen perfect sways fail too, so obviously it wasn't meant to be. But being my last, its devastating. I need to get rid of all those daughter dreams forever. I did IG sway 2 other times and MC. But this is it. I am never going to have a daughter. Honestly, I didn't have any crazy dreams of dress up and dolls. I just wanted something different. After 5 boys wearing pretty much the same clothing and looking pretty much identical, brown hair, brown eyes... cant tell baby pics apart, I just wanted something different.

I thought it would be good for me to buy some baby things, but it was so hard. The baby girl section is massive and so loud. The boy section was pathetic. I could barely find anything. Anything remotely cute wasn't realistic. Had too many layers and pieces, which after 5 boys I know better. Got a few things begrudgingly.

I can work on the nursery but I have a budget so its extremely difficult. It makes it not worth it to do anything babyish- it needs to grow with him.

I know I will be ok. I will not get messed over it. I shed tears when I saw it was a boy. I told the sonographer I didn't want to know and she kept saying he. So i knew the penis flash was real.

It's just done now. My last baby is another boy. And i will adore him but I'm so sad. Sad of being told no to my prayers and dreams.

And I can't find anything to bring me comfort. Its just too fresh. And everyone's words of comfort are just plain stupid. I need to just pull myself together and accept my fate. I shouldn't have thought I could change it. Even if it was a 1% chance.

I am so sorry, M25B. I wish I could give you a HUGE hug. Please don't beat yourself up. You put your all into it. You did an amazing sway. E4D was still the right choice, I'm sure of it. I could NOT get pregnant on anything except SMEP. And if you can't get pregnant, there's no baby at all.

I'm also really mad at your tech. That's awful. Really. She should NOT have done that.

13. Thanks Mom25boys thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am sorry Mum25boys. Giving up dreams of a daughter is so sad. You had to work so hard, to fight the odds, to know you did what you could. Hugs.

15. Thanks Mom25boys thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am so sorry Mom. I've been staying off here because it's just too hard to be on here anymore, but I popped in to check on the people I care about and that included you. I am gutted to see this and am so damn proud that you're holding your head high and trying so hard to get excited.

There's definitely no point in picking apart your sway. It is always and forever an odds game. I swayed hard and completely changed my life for over 2 years and got nothing but dead babies and then just another girl. I wish so badly we could switch places.

Just know if you ever need to PM me, I'll still get the email notifications and will come back on here to talk with you. I know how piss poor the platitudes can be and feel and sometimes it helps to just get the most awful things off our chest.

You're amazing for forging ahead and trying to stay positive, so if you can take heart in anything, I hope its in yourself ♡

17. Thanks Mom25boys thanked for this post
    Likes Blue2, kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

You did everything you could. Dont beat yourself up about the E4D so unfair people don't sway and bam get their DG anyway!! It's nothing you did. i hope you find peace and I'm sure you will be so busy and in love with your new baby that things will get better.biggest hug x x
    Last edited by Nell_; February 17th, 2019 at 04:22 AM.

19. Thanks Mom25boys thanked for this post
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast