Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mtolbert1 View Post
    Oh that’s awesome!! Have you talked to your dr? Will they allow you a c-section at 37 weeks? My drs keep saying she “should” be delivered at 36 weeks. Then 2 appts ago my regular Ob said it’s possibly they may wait until 37 weeks. So I have no real answer. Plus my ob just now announced she’s pregnant & her maternity leave starts on the 17th! So I’m a bit unsure. I’m hoping for some clarity at my appt next week.
    Ya my dr originally agreed 37 weeks is the date. Now he is flip flopping. He went let me go past 39 weeks I know that but I want 37-38. I think my issue is I don't really want a cesarean if I don't have to. But then I think about a failed induction and having to have one anyway .. and I don't want that more!. Its a hard decision .
    However I was told that anymore bleeding and we are delivering her asap via csection. So I have to get my bags packed.
    It's very frustrating to not get a clear answer though from these drs

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Georgia_Peach; August 14th, 2018 at 07:55 AM.
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you ladies know what position baby is in? I know it’s early and they turn but it’s stressing me! My DS was back to back and yesterday I found out so is this little lady despite my many efforts to avoid that this time!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlswaylondon View Post
    Do you ladies know what position baby is in? I know it’s early and they turn but it’s stressing me! My DS was back to back and yesterday I found out so is this little lady despite my many efforts to avoid that this time!
    Last ultrasound I had said she was sideways. The tech said they still have a lot of room to move... I would assume your baby might move still?

4. Likes Girlswaylondon liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the vaccine in my last pregnancy with no problems. My doctor said the vaccine lasts for a couple of years so because my babies are so close he said I didn't need it. I did have a sore arm for a few days similar to the flu jab.
    👦2013
    👱2014
    👼2016 💔
    👶2017

👩 Due October 2018

6. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My lo is still spinning, she sleeps on her side and goes head down when awake. My last little boy did the same and I had to have a section so I'm hoping she stays head down when a little bigger x
    👦2013
    👱2014
    👼2016 💔
    👶2017

👩 Due October 2018

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone here had a vbac? My first 3 were natural births and last was a section due to extra fluid and being breech. I have no fluid issues so far and am hoping all will go well but I'm nervous an out going for a vabc considering there will be 17 months between the section and this birth. Has anyone had experience with this? I feel like I'm losing my nerve now incase anything goes wrong and wonder should I just go for the section?
    👦2013
    👱2014
    👼2016 💔
    👶2017

👩 Due October 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mamabird, I think that vaccine is standard here in the states (and if not, at least in the state I'm in!). Just a sore arm for me and that was it! I'm pretty on top of it since we've had several cases of pertussis/whooping cough in the last few years here!

And had my anatomy scan yesterday (haha, to see the ridiculousness, check out our due date group -- even the tech couldn't get gender for their records since baby was so stubborn, so I would have ended up Team Green no matter what!). Baby is transverse which is freaking me out! I know it's still early (and baby was STUBBORNLY in one corner of the uterus -- tech was like, "??? There is so much room over here, what's going on?"). One of my friends has still been thinking twins this whole time and even this made me go, "Weird, why IS there this huge gap and baby is stuck in one corner..."

DD was breech at her anatomy then was in the perfect position most of the rest of pregnancy, especially since I did tons of chiropractic and yoga to ensure this (which I've started with this baby). I just get nervous since my mom had lots of transverse babies that resulted in her getting c-sections!

10. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Igglepigglepink View Post
    Has anyone here had a vbac? My first 3 were natural births and last was a section due to extra fluid and being breech. I have no fluid issues so far and am hoping all will go well but I'm nervous an out going for a vabc considering there will be 17 months between the section and this birth. Has anyone had experience with this? I feel like I'm losing my nerve now incase anything goes wrong and wonder should I just go for the section?
    I've had 2 successful vbacks. My first vback was just 2.5 years after my csection and he was almost 9 pounds. My last vback was my with an overdue baby that was an induction even with pitocin no drugs! Also almost 9 pounds.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Mamabird, I think that vaccine is standard here in the states (and if not, at least in the state I'm in!). Just a sore arm for me and that was it! I'm pretty on top of it since we've had several cases of pertussis/whooping cough in the last few years here!

And had my anatomy scan yesterday (haha, to see the ridiculousness, check out our due date group -- even the tech couldn't get gender for their records since baby was so stubborn, so I would have ended up Team Green no matter what!). Baby is transverse which is freaking me out! I know it's still early (and baby was STUBBORNLY in one corner of the uterus -- tech was like, "??? There is so much room over here, what's going on?"). One of my friends has still been thinking twins this whole time and even this made me go, "Weird, why IS there this huge gap and baby is stuck in one corner..."

DD was breech at her anatomy then was in the perfect position most of the rest of pregnancy, especially since I did tons of chiropractic and yoga to ensure this (which I've started with this baby). I just get nervous since my mom had lots of transverse babies that resulted in her getting c-sections!
    Sorry you didn't get a clear shot of gender.. would you have found out yesterday if you could have or are you still team green?
    S T O P googling! Haha
    I know easier said than done.. but it doesn't mean one gender vs the other I don't think. My first son hid during the 3d ultrasounds and we couldn't get a good read at first. After 3 apts they finally saw boy parts.

13. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabird4 View Post
    Sorry you didn't get a clear shot of gender.. would you have found out yesterday if you could have or are you still team green?
    S T O P googling! Haha
    I know easier said than done.. but it doesn't mean one gender vs the other I don't think. My first son hid during the 3d ultrasounds and we couldn't get a good read at first. After 3 apts they finally saw boy parts.

I had been starting to debate whether or not to write it down, and the tech even offered when I said we didn't want to know -- but then she said, "Lol sorry, couldn't write it down even if you wanted!"

I am a Google monster. I need to block it from myself!!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast