Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Hopper, your babies are beautiful and I definitely think you've got a girl in there!! Though whenever you all talk about not seeing stuff on scans, it makes me feel even worse about ours and how it has to be a girl. Saw my chiro today (who seriously asks what we're having almost every week and seems very into OWT like heartrate, even though we've told her we don't know and have been seeing her almost 3 months now...) and she's just full on referring to baby as she "... or he, I guess." I think between this and we took our hospital tour last night, I'm just sort of panicking now that this is going to happen and "what was I thinking keeping this baby regardless of gender." Really feeling like I don't even know how I'll get a boy after all this, and DH has been drinking more again so I look at every drop of alcohol as a strike against his sperm...

I think I'm just starting to feel anger. Anger that I've had to go through all of this to still not get what my heart is dying for. That I'm weathering this pain in pregnancy, all the heartbreak, and will now do labor again all for something I really don't want. I kept saying I needed this baby regardless for DD, but DD is not going to be parenting this baby. I am. So it will be a girl that I'd be very lucky to feel the same way about as I did DD I feel.
    Thank you TP! I sure hope you're right!!
    Just in the topic of seeing babies parts on a scan - out of nosiness I shared my DS1s scan pic on a well known FB group of "nub experts" and got ALL girl guesses. His nub was at 14+1 and blatantly forked. I would have given a girl guess myself despite being no expert. Alas he's ALL boy lol! Just shows that we can't be sure by what we see on a scan and the so called experts don't always know either
    I hope your GD is at least manageable at the minute. You are doing so so well and I KNOW that despite feeling this way right now you will love that baby so so much! Sending hugs xx

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

2. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by simkan View Post
    Oh tp, please remember I saw nothing with both my boys on scans. And ds2 had a scan every second week towards the end. Ds1's last scan he was so far down that all the tech could see was lower torso and legs and I looked even though I was team green. Please dont get yourself worked up.
    Our latest theory is that my pain and the weird thing in the bowel that they put down to nothing is an ulcer. Going to see a.... gastroblahblahblah (can never remember the correct term) on Thursday and praying they can get me on the road to feeling normal. The positive thing is i think I've really learnt the whole lesson of health is really the most important thing.
    I watch TV and see people eating all the time and I'm so jealous that they are just putting food in their mouth whether they're enjoying it or not. Actually such a blessing to be able to eat. Told my mom that once this is over I'm probably going to become obese because I'll be like- all the food!!!! Nom nom nom

At least for now baby is doing fine and on track... I'm trying my hardest to eat enough to sustain her. But shes definitely feeling energetic because all day I'm constantly kicked and punched.

But anyway back to you TP. Please dont let your thoughts go there. You know you're going to love this baby and some random lady calling It -she, is not any sign of gender.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Oh God love you simkan!! I hope you're doing ok! Sounds like your little lady is thriving in there despite how her mama feels! I know that feeling of being envious of people eating food! I was addicted to shows like My Kitchen Rules and Masterchef on DS1 and DS2 when I had the HG. It's almost like teasing yourself!!

2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummaofboys View Post
    Ugh I’m 20+1 today and the restless legs has started in full force I couldn’t sit still on the couch tonight and can’t get comfortable in bed now. Hip pain isn’t helping the matter. I can’t imagine how my body is going to be at full term if it’s this uncomfortable at half way

And TP I didn’t see anything on either of my boys scans... I was team green but couldn’t help but watch the screen in that area. I also wouldn’t let someone’s comment upset you... I had someone tell me DS2 was a girl because my butt was big... nope that was all the ice cream I was eating!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hear ya mumma!!! I'm 17+1 and walked a bit much at the weekend. The ache in my hips has been unreal. I didn't even exert myself THAT much!! I try telling myself to cut myself some slack cause there's two in there but I can't help think how bad Will I be in even 10 weeks!!

2012 2014 2016

5. Likes mummaofboys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbear View Post
    I hope everyone is doing ok and that their pregnancy aches and pains get better or at least don't get any worse, sometimes I wonder if we are all crazy putting ourselves through pregnancy more than once!

I hope your GD lessens over time TP but I know people's comments can make it worse just when you are doing a bit better. Still have everything crossed that you have a little boy onboard. I never saw anything on DS1s scans that indicated boy so not seeing anything doesn't mean girl (DS2 missed the modesty memo).

29 weeks today, started packing my hospital bag in case the scan next week or the following fortnight isn't good. Starting to feel very real now. Murphy's law I'll be all prepared for her to come early and she will make me wait til 40 weeks (but that's better than her needing to come out at 30 weeks so I'll take that
    Wow Kelbear!! 29 weeks already, how on earth did that happen!!!! You're so right being organised. Better than scrambling at the last minute!! When is your next scan?

2012 2014 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, i wasnt sure if I wanted to update yet or not as I dont feel totally up to talking about it. But you guys are great and we can definitely use all the prayers we can get.

Saturday I was admitted back into hospital as the pain was getting more severe. I've been here a couple days just trying to manage the pain and today they did another mri which showed the valve between the small and large intestine blocked. They're unsure what is blocking it and think the appendix is mixed up in there somehow too. So I'm getting pumped with steroids to help babies lungs as they're going to operate Wednesday which is a risk of preterm labor.
    I'm only 25 weeks on Thursday so really scared. My obstetrician tried assuring me that its only a risk and not as likely as I think but didn't have the exact percentage chance to tell me. I was feeling a little more confident and know if I do she is in the best hands but still a bit devastated this is happening now.

Sorry if I dont respond lots... but also I might cuz I'm in here for the next 2 weeks minimum so probably gonna get pretty bored.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh simkan!! I'm sending all the positive vibes your way! Please God all will be ok, they can get mama sorted and your little lady will stay put for the foreseeable future! X

2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    omg simkan!! praying for a successful surgery and that your little one stays in there!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Simkan pray for u, everything will be ok
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so sorry!! I’ll be thinking and praying for you.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Simkan you poor thing! Praying for you and your little one xxx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast