Page 23 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Just out from my appt and OB was able to say with 95% certainty we're having a boy and a girl!!! I dunno whether to trust it. I feel all over the place. Having another scan in a fortnight and anomaly a week later so we can definitely confirm but he showed me the lack of boy parts and three lines but "she" was extremely active and hard to get a really good look! I'm shocked I think. I don't believe it!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Yay Hopper!!!!!!!! That’s so exciting!!! I’d say at this gestation (you are like 19 weeks I think?), if doc says with 95% certainty that’s really good!!!!! My tech was 100% sure at 18 weeks and pretty sure at 16 weeks too even though baby girl wasn’t really cooperating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopper im very happy for u, fantastic
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

4. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay, Hopper! That's fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls!! I'm really in disbelief! I don't know if it will feel real until my big scan later this month!! I need it confirmed for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Yay Hopper!!!!!!!! That’s so exciting!!! I’d say at this gestation (you are like 19 weeks I think?), if doc says with 95% certainty that’s really good!!!!! My tech was 100% sure at 18 weeks and pretty sure at 16 weeks too even though baby girl wasn’t really cooperating!

I'll be 19 weeks on Sunday but baby boy measuring 18+4 and girl measuring 18+2. He said that as its not my big scan where the gender is usually revealed that he's not supposed to say for sure for sure but in his personal opinion it's "a little Miss" (those were his words!) Actually writing that makes me take it in a little bit more! Eeeek!! One of each!! Completely surreal!!!

2012 2014 2016

8. Likes Kelbear liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Thanks girls!! I'm really in disbelief! I don't know if it will feel real until my big scan later this month!! I need it confirmed for sure!
    I'll be 19 weeks on Sunday but baby boy measuring 18+4 and girl measuring 18+2. He said that as its not my big scan where the gender is usually revealed that he's not supposed to say for sure for sure but in his personal opinion it's "a little Miss" (those were his words!) Actually writing that makes me take it in a little bit more! Eeeek!! One of each!! Completely surreal!!!

LOL, girl, we are so similar!! My baby boy is measuring slightly bigger than baby girl as well! And I think I saw on your sway post that baby boy is on the left and baby girl on the right? That's how mine are, haha!!

I know what you mean though - I wanted it absolutely, without a doubt confirmed that there is a girl in there! And for multiple ultrasounds after they confirmed it I'd ask "is it still a girl? Still no penis?" It's hard to wrap your mind around right? Did your doctor actually see boy parts on boy baby or just thinks it's a boy?

You are going to have one spoiled princess with all those boys around her LOL!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Thank you hopper, everything you said does make sense. I'm sorry, I did totally interpret your post as meaning just me having odds of a healthy boy stacked against me. It's hard to think of us ALL having odds stacked against us, because it should just be 50/50, right? But then that's the thing -- we're all the unlucky ones on here Makes me wonder if this is some circle of hell we're all unknowingly on...

But that is funny on the linea nigra! I've of course read enough online now (including some old GD posts) to know it means nothing, just definitely never had one ever with DD and have a faint one up to my breasts, slightly askew of navel now.

And thank you mumma <3 I so hope you get your girl, too.

I'm with you as well, Eighme. I am just in such a crap state of mind lately. I'm 31 weeks today, and last midwife appointment around 29 weeks we found out baby was breech. Baby has been breech and transverse alot this pregnancy (though also head down), and I've just been incredibly depressed since. I've been doing everything you're supposed to do positioning wise for ages (just like I did with DD, who was always perfect position!) and now feel very angry that nothing I'm doing seems to help this baby get in position. And the only thing keeping me going is a.) hoping to try as soon as possible for next baby if this one really is a girl. Don't even give a shit if that's not recommended for boy sway. I've been through enough and done enough to know what I'll do next time around and that gives me at least a LITTLE agency and b.) I'm literally wanting to force myself through another unmedicated birth, hoping for the same birth "high" I had with DD that made me bond instantly. The idea of not getting any of this makes me really, really, reaalllly depressed. And DH has been shitty again as usual, so just feeling overall awful.

And WAS planning on fostering another dog, but the shelter I was working with hasn't "received a shipment" of dogs in awhile as they were supposed to.

Lol, can you tell the antepartum depression has taken over? The constant pain from my hips and SI joint no matter what I do isn't helping either...
    Ugh - sorry baby is not in the right position! Things still can change though! My baby boy is transverse and baby girl flips back and forth between head down and breech. You definitely still have time for this little one to turn!!! Also I had a very clear linea nigra with my boys and this time there's only the faintest of ones that doesn't even extend all the way down my abdomen. Maybe boy hormones do cause those?! Maybe mine is fainter this time b/c there's a girl in there too? Who knows!! I'm not a big believer as you know in any OWT but I hope it means something for you!!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    I've been silently keeping up with everyone!

Hope everyone is doing better, especially you, Simkan! I am on day six of a nasty sinus infection that has knocked me on my butt. I can't get any relief and it just feels like it's one thing after the other with this pregnancy. Which makes it harder for me, I'm happy he's healthy and all that jazz. It definitely wasn't this hard with my first, and some days I don't have the energy to see the positive; today is one of those days.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound to check on Bud's heart. They didn't get as as many good pictures as they wanted previously, so it seems routine and nothing to fret over. I still fret anyway!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Eighme I'm sorry you are feeling bad Hope you start feeling better soon!!!! How was the ultrasound? I had to go in again too a few weeks ago b/c they couldn't get all the pics of my boy's heart at the anatomy scan.
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woohoo Hopper!! How exciting Congratulations xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Told you there was a girl in there hopper! So happy for you!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats hopper!!! That’s great news!!! I would trust the tech!!!

Page 23 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast