Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations hopper, that is so exciting that you have A little girl in there. Glad they are both measuring well.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    LOL, girl, we are so similar!! My baby boy is measuring slightly bigger than baby girl as well! And I think I saw on your sway post that baby boy is on the left and baby girl on the right? That's how mine are, haha!!

I know what you mean though - I wanted it absolutely, without a doubt confirmed that there is a girl in there! And for multiple ultrasounds after they confirmed it I'd ask "is it still a girl? Still no penis?" It's hard to wrap your mind around right? Did your doctor actually see boy parts on boy baby or just thinks it's a boy?

You are going to have one spoiled princess with all those boys around her LOL!!
    Haha ABC that's funny they are in the same position!! Mine are currently breech, First time ever to not be told head down at this point. All mine previously went head down early and stayed that way lol!
    It's hilarious you say that you still ask about the "no penis" cause the tech yesterday said nearly the same thing to me. The way he checked their measurements and then offered to check gender and I was like "erm, I dunno....break it to be gently!" And he asked what I had at home and I said 3 boys and he goes "well here's your fourth little man" and then before I even got a chance to look (cause like TP recommended I was looking away from the screen) he got a call and said he needed to take it. I was laying there thinking he was going to come back and say another boy cause I just had it in my head that they were both the same gender. He comes back, gets the wand and says now let's have a look. He takes a second to find the baby and concentrated for a moment before saying "and here's a little Miss" before quickly taking the wand off my belly. I sat forward and said "what. Did. You. Just. Say?" Lol. He looked at me blankly like I was actually dumb lol. And I asked "did you just say that's a GIRL?!!" And he said "yes, a little girl. Congratulations. Would you like to see her again?" And he showed me her profile and then said she's very very active so hard to get a potty shot but then she bounced around and we saw between her legs and he goes "See these lines? And no penis!" Hahaha!! I most definitely did see the lack of a penis! He said that professionally speaking he would say he's 95% certain and it will be confirmed at my big scan later this month!
    Shocked and very disbelieving! Less than 3 weeks til the big scan though so I'm on the countdown!!
    Lol DH turned to me last night and out of the blue he goes "I can't believe we could be having a daughter. I'll be wrapped around her little finger!" Haha!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Haha ABC that's funny they are in the same position!! Mine are currently breech, First time ever to not be told head down at this point. All mine previously went head down early and stayed that way lol!
    It's hilarious you say that you still ask about the "no penis" cause the tech yesterday said nearly the same thing to me. The way he checked their measurements and then offered to check gender and I was like "erm, I dunno....break it to be gently!" And he asked what I had at home and I said 3 boys and he goes "well here's your fourth little man" and then before I even got a chance to look (cause like TP recommended I was looking away from the screen) he got a call and said he needed to take it. I was laying there thinking he was going to come back and say another boy cause I just had it in my head that they were both the same gender. He comes back, gets the wand and says now let's have a look. He takes a second to find the baby and concentrated for a moment before saying "and here's a little Miss" before quickly taking the wand off my belly. I sat forward and said "what. Did. You. Just. Say?" Lol. He looked at me blankly like I was actually dumb lol. And I asked "did you just say that's a GIRL?!!" And he said "yes, a little girl. Congratulations. Would you like to see her again?" And he showed me her profile and then said she's very very active so hard to get a potty shot but then she bounced around and we saw between her legs and he goes "See these lines? And no penis!" Hahaha!! I most definitely did see the lack of a penis! He said that professionally speaking he would say he's 95% certain and it will be confirmed at my big scan later this month!
    Shocked and very disbelieving! Less than 3 weeks til the big scan though so I'm on the countdown!!
    Lol DH turned to me last night and out of the blue he goes "I can't believe we could be having a daughter. I'll be wrapped around her little finger!" Haha!!

Awww that's so awesome!!!! Yea from how you describe your doc's response sounds like he is pretty confident that it is a little girl!! I think you can be pretty confident too!!! LOL and my girl is very active too - far more than my boy! It's like we have the same pregnancy haha!!!!!

That's so sweet about what DH said! I'm sure he can't wait for a "Daddy's girl" after 3 boys!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

4. Likes Kelbear liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yay hopper!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Awww that's so awesome!!!! Yea from how you describe your doc's response sounds like he is pretty confident that it is a little girl!! I think you can be pretty confident too!!! LOL and my girl is very active too - far more than my boy! It's like we have the same pregnancy haha!!!!!

That's so sweet about what DH said! I'm sure he can't wait for a "Daddy's girl" after 3 boys!!!
    Oh I so hope he's right! I'm so afraid to let myself think he is. I don't think I'll believe their genders til they get here to be honest. Still finding the whole twin thing to be so surreal. I think I will until they are here!! Do you ever feel like that?

2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone for your lovely words!!
    How are you all doing? On the Xmas countdown here lol. We are Xmas fiends in this family!!

2012 2014 2016

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats hopper!

I've been lurking and slacking on posting, I apologize! I'm having good days and bad with GD. We pretty much have everything for little man, and I think Im still in denial that Im already 27 weeks tomorrow. I have a doctors appt tomorrow and have to do the glucose screening. I think Im dreading drinking the drink out of everything haha

My nausea has gone away and now I cant stop eating again. Im always hungry... but as of my last appointment I still had only gained 2lbs since May. My doctor asked me if I was eating... oh yes, I eat. According to my scale my weight hasnt budged in the past 4 weeks so I guess we will see what she says. Im guessing hes using it all up? IDk. Tired all the time and this little guy is kicking me like crazy and doing acrobatics in there. My back and hips are bothering me quite a bit as well.

In other news... we FINALLY named him. Just havent settled on a spelling but it will be Kaden/Kaiden. Now we have 3 months to come up with a middle name we like with it.
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little

9. Likes Pretty, hopper, gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SurroundedByBoys View Post
    Congrats hopper!

I've been lurking and slacking on posting, I apologize! I'm having good days and bad with GD. We pretty much have everything for little man, and I think Im still in denial that Im already 27 weeks tomorrow. I have a doctors appt tomorrow and have to do the glucose screening. I think Im dreading drinking the drink out of everything haha

My nausea has gone away and now I cant stop eating again. Im always hungry... but as of my last appointment I still had only gained 2lbs since May. My doctor asked me if I was eating... oh yes, I eat. According to my scale my weight hasnt budged in the past 4 weeks so I guess we will see what she says. Im guessing hes using it all up? IDk. Tired all the time and this little guy is kicking me like crazy and doing acrobatics in there. My back and hips are bothering me quite a bit as well.

In other news... we FINALLY named him. Just havent settled on a spelling but it will be Kaden/Kaiden. Now we have 3 months to come up with a middle name we like with it.
    Beautiful name. Sorry you are still struggling with GD, I struggled with it so badly with DS2 I couldn't seem to get over it until he was born and now wouldn't swap him for the world but know how hard it can be. I couldn't even come back to the gender dreaming forums as I just got so upset that everyone else was getting their DG except me (it seemed that way).
    Hoping your glucose rest goes well, it is horrible isn't it. I had to do it twice this pregnancy and last and it is my least favourite thing. Glad your nausea has resolved. 27 weeks already, little man will be here before you know it.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SurroundedByBoys View Post
    Congrats hopper!

Love the name!!! Perfect!

I’m 27 weeks tomorrow too and also have my gestational diabetes test tomorrow . Dreading it and really dreading that I’m going to fail it. Have gained so much weight this pregnancy.
    Hoping we both pass!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Oh I so hope he's right! I'm so afraid to let myself think he is. I don't think I'll believe their genders til they get here to be honest. Still finding the whole twin thing to be so surreal. I think I will until they are here!! Do you ever feel like that?

Oh yes. I sometimes even forget that there are two in there - I have to remind myself . I’ve even referred to “the baby” a few times and have had to go “oops I mean babies”. It’s just too hard to fully comprehend that I’m growing two separate humans at the same time LOL!!! Although I definitely look like I’m carrying two!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies

13. Likes hopper liked this post
Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast