Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Simkan hoping that scan goes well!!!

Eighme and Pretty- yikes that sounds scary!! Will be praying for both of you for smooth pregnancies the rest of the way.

Eighme totally normal to still feel sad! Hugs!! That’s great DH and DS are so excited! DS really will love having a little brother to cause all kinds of mischief with

It’s so hot here today, I feel like a whale that’s about to bust open and my back is killing me. Crankiest pregnant woman ever today. Some days I really don’t know how I’m going to survive the 3rd trimester!

Come on, January, February and March!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Likes Pretty, Kelbear, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty, I definitely had to push for them to be thorough! I told them my last three appointments about it and they kept saying "normal" "increased blood flow" and I was like, "THEN WHY DOES IT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME?!" I'm also getting checked for anemia to see if that's a potential cause.

ABC, I totally feel you. I'm not carrying twins but I am so ready for February. I keep saying he's going to come in February and not make me wait till March!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. Likes ABC.2606, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, I’ll be persistent as well!
    And oh I’m ready for winter!!! I feel like I am a walking heater... wearing a weighted pool ring... that’s always needs to pee... ::

6. Likes ABC.2606, Kelbear liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ABC, I really just cannot fathom two!!! And I feel like this little one is gonna bust out like the kool aid man any minute!

8. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Had my 18 week ultrasound today. He's still all boy. I won't lie and say I'm not just a little disappointed. I know I will love him, and I already do and my son will be over the moon. I'm just coming to terms still some days that this time wasn't out girl

Sending hugs. I know this feeling well, with DS2 I was devastated after his anatomy scan when I saw he was definitely a boy (despite not wanting to find out). Time does help a little but I really didn't find peace until I held him and now he holds the most precious place in our hearts and his big brother dotes on him. Despite really wanting a girl for our second I could not imagine my DS1 without his little brother next to him. It sounds cliche right now but little boys really do belong in pairs from my experience. I could not imagine a stronger bond than that between my boys. It is easier for me today now that I know I am finally getting my little girl as I know it was heartbreaking for me seeing everyone else get their DG on my due date group last time and being one of only a few who's sways didn't work. I was happy for everyone but still felt devastated that my sway hadn't worked and blamed myself even though I had swayed so hard (too hard I think in retrospect). I am so pleased you and everyone else who has not got their DG (kitten dreams, hannah, surrounded to name a few) has been able to stay or come back once you have processed this. I know I couldn't once I had confirmation, it was just too hard. I hope the disappointment eases over time, especially once you get to hold your little man.

10. Likes hopper, gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I'm still hoping this baby comes in December haha!
    I agree! I don't want this baby to come too early but a week or two early would be great.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Had my 18 week ultrasound today. He's still all boy. I won't lie and say I'm not just a little disappointed. I know I will love him, and I already do and my son will be over the moon. I'm just coming to terms still some days that this time wasn't out girl

Oh Eighme, I'm sorry you aren't having a girl. I admire your confidence that all will be well, and I hope you give yourself time to process all the feelings.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh, I've been dying with a stomach bug all day today! Praying the boys don't catch it!! On the upside, it's like 14 hours til my scan YAY! So excited to see this little one.
    Hope all ladies and bumps are doing well!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

14. Likes Noemi2017, Eighme liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got this sexy contraption to lug around for 48 hours as well as a paper to fill out EVERY heart palpitation. Don't be jealous of this sweet set up.

16. Likes Kelbear liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Ugh, I've been dying with a stomach bug all day today! Praying the boys don't catch it!! On the upside, it's like 14 hours til my scan YAY! So excited to see this little one.
    Hope all ladies and bumps are doing well!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Yay Hopper!!! I hope little love is healthy and perfect for you!

18. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast