Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love your bumps ladies!
    Eighme have you had your iron levels checked recently- mine were non existent so I got an iron infusion at the hospital this week and honestly am feeling better already. I was just plain exhausted from sun up to sun down, had heart palpitations and very very breathless- all signs of severe iron deficiency anaemia. Might be worth a look into? Xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You all look beautiful! I think pregnancy is the biggest body dysmorphia machine, because you all look tiny to me!

Have had a few rounds of contractions but nothing super consistent. Almost looking forward to the pain of labor in an almost self mutilation sense. Very depressed, even more convinced it's a girl and seriously looked into adoption, though that would never happen between DH and DD. Sigh. Why did I do this?

Hope all of your tiredness and anyone's GD gets better. ♡
    DD 2016
    x8

Dec. 2017: IVF Cycle #1 - 16 > 9 > 2 blasts: 1 normal XX, 1 abnormal XY
    Feb. 2018: IVF Cycle #2 - 17 > 8 > 4 blasts: 1 normal XX, 1 abnormal XX, 2 abnormal XY
    Took a leap of faith and transferred two XYs: Chemical

Cautiously expecting at the New Year. Please be

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    You all look beautiful! I think pregnancy is the biggest body dysmorphia machine, because you all look tiny to me!

Have had a few rounds of contractions but nothing super consistent. Almost looking forward to the pain of labor in an almost self mutilation sense. Very depressed, even more convinced it's a girl and seriously looked into adoption, though that would never happen between DH and DD. Sigh. Why did I do this?

TP I wish I could give you a big hug and I keep hoping more than anything you have a little boy onboard and get to meet him soon. It is so brutal that GD can strip all the joy away from being pregnant. I hope things do get better for you but also understand it's not that simple and it's going to be a struggle. Sending big hugs.

4. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes aira22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tp im also looking for information about adoption...i dont want to loose my hope of baby girl and it helps me. Im praying im pregnant now with her if not i hope to get her in some way later...
    7/1/2014
    Praying for a March 2019

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. I'm sorry some of you are still struggling with GD. Really hoping it goes away when your babies get here/ those that are team green get what you're hoping for.

Tia is doing well. I managed to pump alot of milk before starting chemo yesterday. So far it's ok... but only a day in so wont get too cocky about it.
    She's now on just milk feeds and they took her feeding line out. So so far all good.
    I'll add a pic of my milk I froze. I'm quite chuffed with myself for getting this much in about 2.5 weeks.
    And a pic of Tia for the cuteness.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow simkan that is an amazing effort - Tia is gorgeous and one lucky little girl that you put so much effort into pumping that much milk. I hope chemo goes smoothly for you. Rest as much as you can. So glad Tia is doing well.

8. Likes simkan liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by simkan View Post
    Hi ladies. I'm sorry some of you are still struggling with GD. Really hoping it goes away when your babies get here/ those that are team green get what you're hoping for.

Tia is doing well. I managed to pump alot of milk before starting chemo yesterday. So far it's ok... but only a day in so wont get too cocky about it.
    She's now on just milk feeds and they took her feeding line out. So so far all good.
    I'll add a pic of my milk I froze. I'm quite chuffed with myself for getting this much in about 2.5 weeks.
    And a pic of Tia for the cuteness.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Wow! Thatís an awesome effort! Well done mamma!! Good luck with the chemo, I hope it goes smoothly for you xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Simkan your Tia is wonderful i wish good luck with chemo, i will pray for u
    7/1/2014
    Praying for a March 2019

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Simkan- what an amazing treasure of milk you made! I hope chemo goes as well as possible.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post

Just want to say I understand. You still have a 50/50 chance of getting a boy but get that youíve convinced yourself otherwise. My sway didnít work and Iím quite depressed about it. At one low point I looked up how late in a pregnancy you can terminate, something I never thought I would do. I so regret not figuring out a way to go high tech. I feel like I donít want this kid and it kills me that thought even crosses my mind. I try to tell myself pros about having all boys and cons about what a girl would be like but theyíre all just lies I tell myself.
    I hope you get your boy and your sadness can go away.

13. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast