Downloads
    Uploads
    Adorable bumps ladies!

2. Thanks Kelbear thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I haven't been active ladies! This pregnancy is kicking my ass and between work and a toddler I dont have any energy left at the end of the day!

I forgot to drink my water on Sunday and was having steady contractions, that was slightly terrifying because I'm only 27 weeks. But I managed to get them to stop without having to go to the hospital (been there, done that)

Hope all you ladies are well and I can't believe we will start seeing all these precious babies soon!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

4. Likes Kelbear, gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ladies I love the bumps and the scan pics Surrounded! Sorry your little man wasn't in a good position, my little one doesn't like being in a good position for pics either lol! So annoying!

ABC I'm definitely so excited for our B/G twins. I bought our first little sleepsuits at the weekend for my labour bag. It was so strange to be buying some pink bits after so much blue. I felt like I was cheating on the blue section!! Also, it's awesome getting your section date!! The end is in sight!!!!

TP I'm glad to see you back on. You've crossed my mind often over recent weeks. I totally agree with the other ladies, until you have that little one you don't know either way. The dreams SUCK but like ABC I've had random dreams where something has happened our babies and I truly believe it's just our worst fears haunting our dreams. I truly hope you are indeed having your little boy !

Kelbear so close to meeting your little lady!!!! You look great!

Eighme, those contractions must have been scary. Good on you for getting them under control. You must try take it easy if you can, easier said than done I know ALL about that! X

Here's my bump last week around 22 ish weeks. I'm headed rapidly for 24 now and just too lazy to go take a new one lol! Feeling quite uncomfortable now. I'm officially grown out of all my maternity clothes that I used on previous pregnancies!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

6. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love your bumps ladies!
    Eighme have you had your iron levels checked recently- mine were non existent so I got an iron infusion at the hospital this week and honestly am feeling better already. I was just plain exhausted from sun up to sun down, had heart palpitations and very very breathless- all signs of severe iron deficiency anaemia. Might be worth a look into? Xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You all look beautiful! I think pregnancy is the biggest body dysmorphia machine, because you all look tiny to me!

Have had a few rounds of contractions but nothing super consistent. Almost looking forward to the pain of labor in an almost self mutilation sense. Very depressed, even more convinced it's a girl and seriously looked into adoption, though that would never happen between DH and DD. Sigh. Why did I do this?

Hope all of your tiredness and anyone's GD gets better. ♡

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    You all look beautiful! I think pregnancy is the biggest body dysmorphia machine, because you all look tiny to me!

Have had a few rounds of contractions but nothing super consistent. Almost looking forward to the pain of labor in an almost self mutilation sense. Very depressed, even more convinced it's a girl and seriously looked into adoption, though that would never happen between DH and DD. Sigh. Why did I do this?

Hope all of your tiredness and anyone's GD gets better. ♡
    TP I wish I could give you a big hug and I keep hoping more than anything you have a little boy onboard and get to meet him soon. It is so brutal that GD can strip all the joy away from being pregnant. I hope things do get better for you but also understand it's not that simple and it's going to be a struggle. Sending big hugs.

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes aira22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tp im also looking for information about adoption...i dont want to loose my hope of baby girl and it helps me. Im praying im pregnant now with her if not i hope to get her in some way later...
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. I'm sorry some of you are still struggling with GD. Really hoping it goes away when your babies get here/ those that are team green get what you're hoping for.

Tia is doing well. I managed to pump alot of milk before starting chemo yesterday. So far it's ok... but only a day in so wont get too cocky about it.
    She's now on just milk feeds and they took her feeding line out. So so far all good.
    I'll add a pic of my milk I froze. I'm quite chuffed with myself for getting this much in about 2.5 weeks.
    And a pic of Tia for the cuteness.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow simkan that is an amazing effort - Tia is gorgeous and one lucky little girl that you put so much effort into pumping that much milk. I hope chemo goes smoothly for you. Rest as much as you can. So glad Tia is doing well.

14. Likes simkan liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by simkan View Post
    Hi ladies. I'm sorry some of you are still struggling with GD. Really hoping it goes away when your babies get here/ those that are team green get what you're hoping for.

Tia is doing well. I managed to pump alot of milk before starting chemo yesterday. So far it's ok... but only a day in so wont get too cocky about it.
    She's now on just milk feeds and they took her feeding line out. So so far all good.
    I'll add a pic of my milk I froze. I'm quite chuffed with myself for getting this much in about 2.5 weeks.
    And a pic of Tia for the cuteness.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Wow! That’s an awesome effort! Well done mamma!! Good luck with the chemo, I hope it goes smoothly for you xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 33 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast