Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay, ABC! I cant wait to see those precious babies!

Surrounded, that's honestly awesome! I hope he comes early for you! I'm hoping mine does too but I'm only 32 weeks.

I have my iron infusion Wednesday. They said my iron levels are at like a 6 and they should be in the 12-14 range. So no wonder I feel sluggish and like crap all the time. I'm anxious to get it done and enjoy the last leg of this pregnancy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
    Likes kikurose liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Surrounded- that sounds great!! Sounds like you have a good sized, healthy little man in there!!! Let us know how your appt goes!!!

Hopper yea every scan I get their positions have changed some (especially his) and I get super confused at where all their body parts are lol!!! My boy didn’t flip head down until after 33 weeks so I think it’s def possible! Are you in the really big FB twin mom group (like thousands of members)? If so we’re probably in the same one.

Well I’m officially scheduled for an induction next Monday! The end is in sight!!!! And they may still come before then. I’m so tired and uncomfortable- can’t wait for them to be out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So soon ABC!!!!!!!!! 🤗🤗🤗

4. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Yay, ABC! I cant wait to see those precious babies!

Surrounded, that's honestly awesome! I hope he comes early for you! I'm hoping mine does too but I'm only 32 weeks.

I have my iron infusion Wednesday. They said my iron levels are at like a 6 and they should be in the 12-14 range. So no wonder I feel sluggish and like crap all the time. I'm anxious to get it done and enjoy the last leg of this pregnancy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Hope the infusion goes well - I'm sure it will help a TON in how you feel!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abc I cannot wait to see your beautiful babies

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

7. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Wow ladies so much activity in 24 hours lol.
    I was hoping for a little advice. I woke this AM with some sort of cramping in my left leg. I wouldn't think it's muscular. It comes and goes. When I've been inactive and stand up it's particularly bad but gets easier to.walk the more I move....any ideas what it could be? I reeeeeeally don't want to go to the hospital as I've no one around to watch the three boys this weekend but of course if I Google it I will surely have myself worked into a frenzy in no time lol!

ABC I am just waiting for those wonderful remarks. When I say I'm not due til March people generally look shocked lol. Have to say I kinda get a buzz off getting a reaction lol!! You sound fairly ready to meet your two little miracles, the errands and general stuff can definitely wait. You'll have oodles of time soon Almost 36 weeks WTH! Well done Mama on keeping them cooking for this long. Those guesstimated weights are fantastic!!! I can't wait for my next growth scan.next week just to hear the guesstimate and to hear if either of them have finally went head down. I really think at least one has but as I'm sure you well know, it gets so much harder to discern which baby is which in terms of movement! It's just like a giant moving mass most days and I can't tell limbs from butts!
    Kiku I am just thrilled with your news!!! Huge congrats! Hopefully you've had the scan today to confirm xxx
    Surrounded sounds like you could do with getting checked out just for your.own peace of mind if for nothing else. I know that feeling so well, you won't rest easy til you know he's ok! X
    TP if it helps at all, my boys were all born at vastly different gestations. DS1 was 40 exactly, DS2 was 41+2 and DS3 was 39+5. I do get what you mean about hoping to go early as December meant something to.you. I had hoped to go earlier on DS3 so he would have a July birthday. It was something that really really mattered to me and with the GD I already had over him not being a girl I was so sad when July came and went with lots of prodromal labour but nothing of significance. He arrived Aug 2nd. Anyway, just saying I hope baby doesn't make you wait too much longer. You're in all our thoughts xxx
    Simkan how are you and your beauty doing?
    Is anyone else due soon? I'm so excited to see more bambinos arrive!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. We're doing well thanks. Shes still in NICU but hoping she will come home by due date. Just need to get her to take a bottle and strengthen those suckling muscles.

I'm pretty much half way through my treatment. Finding the side effects very minimal. Still pumping and dumping and counting the days till I can give it back to her!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of all you ladies, and cant wait to hear about all your babies soon.
    Hoping TPs silence is that shes taking it easy waiting for bubs arrival or has given birth and hoping everything has gone well for her.
    Surrounded, hoping to hear oops arrives soon. My ds2 arrived at 36 weeks, was an easy labor and he was perfectly healthy. And he sounds like hes a healthy size so could be any day for you

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eeeeekkk!! ABC I am counting the days!!!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

12. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    Dropping by to see if there's a TP update?
    Still pregnant!! I seriously can't believe it. Dilated to 3, 90% effaced and baby has been dropped and firmly engaged for weeks. Had some bloody show weeks ago and have lost big chunks of mucus plug for weeks! Think it must be infinite haha. Have had several rounds of prodromal labor where I think it's going to be the day then... nope!

I have a tentative induction scheduled for Thursday at 41 weeks, but that might change for a variety of reasons so that's a huge stress. I would have bet money that this baby was going to be here in December and now we're well outside New Year territory! Was already well home with baby in arms with DD, and I was a FTM! Can't understand what's going on here other than baby probably dreading me because I've been so hateful for weeks

ABC, I always wondered if your twins would come before I had mine -- looks like they will, haha!

simkan, you are seriously amazing for al you are doing and going through ♡

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Still pregnant!! I seriously can't believe it. Dilated to 3, 90% effaced and baby has been dropped and firmly engaged for weeks. Had some bloody show weeks ago and have lost big chunks of mucus plug for weeks! Think it must be infinite haha. Have had several rounds of prodromal labor where I think it's going to be the day then... nope!

I have a tentative induction scheduled for Thursday at 41 weeks, but that might change for a variety of reasons so that's a huge stress. I would have bet money that this baby was going to be here in December and now we're well outside New Year territory! Was already well home with baby in arms with DD, and I was a FTM! Can't understand what's going on here other than baby probably dreading me because I've been so hateful for weeks

ABC, I always wondered if your twins would come before I had mine -- looks like they will, haha!

simkan, you are seriously amazing for al you are doing and going through ♡
    God those last few days can feel like an eternity (mine were 40+4 induction and 40+6 natural). Fx bubs arrives safe shortly.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Surrounded- that sounds great!! Sounds like you have a good sized, healthy little man in there!!! Let us know how your appt goes!!!

Hopper yea every scan I get their positions have changed some (especially his) and I get super confused at where all their body parts are lol!!! My boy didn’t flip head down until after 33 weeks so I think it’s def possible! Are you in the really big FB twin mom group (like thousands of members)? If so we’re probably in the same one.

Well I’m officially scheduled for an induction next Monday! The end is in sight!!!! And they may still come before then. I’m so tired and uncomfortable- can’t wait for them to be out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ARGH!!! Induction on Monday that is AWESOME! What gestation will you be then?
    Lol yeah that's me at the scans too! They try explain and I'm like "huh?!" Lol!! I'll be sure to update tomorrow after my scan anyway, I'll remain hopeful they are in a favourable position. I talk to my OB on Friday about birthing options and I think it will all become a lot more real then!
    I'm in an Irish twin group and it's relatively small (around 3k members) I haven't joined any others as I didn't even think to look for any lol!! Baby brain!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

17. Likes ABC.2606, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast