Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Yay, ABC! I cant wait to see those precious babies!

Surrounded, that's honestly awesome! I hope he comes early for you! I'm hoping mine does too but I'm only 32 weeks.

I have my iron infusion Wednesday. They said my iron levels are at like a 6 and they should be in the 12-14 range. So no wonder I feel sluggish and like crap all the time. I'm anxious to get it done and enjoy the last leg of this pregnancy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Best of luck with the infusion Eighme! 6 is super low alright. I've hit just under 8 on a previous baby and was practically on the floor. You'll definitely see a big, and very welcome, change!! X

Quote Originally Posted by simkan View Post
    Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. We're doing well thanks. Shes still in NICU but hoping she will come home by due date. Just need to get her to take a bottle and strengthen those suckling muscles.

I'm pretty much half way through my treatment. Finding the side effects very minimal. Still pumping and dumping and counting the days till I can give it back to her!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    You guys are getting there! The weeks are just flying by and your little lady is like her mama - a warrior! You are just amazing. Taking it all in your stride and just getting it done. I hope you guys are all home safe and sound with all this firmly behind you asap xx

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

2. Thanks simkan thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Still pregnant!! I seriously can't believe it. Dilated to 3, 90% effaced and baby has been dropped and firmly engaged for weeks. Had some bloody show weeks ago and have lost big chunks of mucus plug for weeks! Think it must be infinite haha. Have had several rounds of prodromal labor where I think it's going to be the day then... nope!

I have a tentative induction scheduled for Thursday at 41 weeks, but that might change for a variety of reasons so that's a huge stress. I would have bet money that this baby was going to be here in December and now we're well outside New Year territory! Was already well home with baby in arms with DD, and I was a FTM! Can't understand what's going on here other than baby probably dreading me because I've been so hateful for weeks

ABC, I always wondered if your twins would come before I had mine -- looks like they will, haha!

simkan, you are seriously amazing for al you are doing and going through ♡
    Oh TP you have just described the weeks leading up to my DS2s arrival to a T!! For what it's worth, I was induced by having my waters broken and he was in my arms 44 minutes later while I felt like superwoman. The best of my three labours for sure having all that work done beforehand!! Sending lots of positive labour vibes your way, the end is almost here xxx

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

4. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still pregnant!! I seriously can't believe it. Dilated to 3, 90% effaced and baby has been dropped and firmly engaged for weeks. Had some bloody show weeks ago and have lost big chunks of mucus plug for weeks! Think it must be infinite haha. Have had several rounds of prodromal labor where I think it's going to be the day then... nope!

I have a tentative induction scheduled for Thursday at 41 weeks, but that might change for a variety of reasons so that's a huge stress. I would have bet money that this baby was going to be here in December and now we're well outside New Year territory! Was already well home with baby in arms with DD, and I was a FTM! Can't understand what's going on here other than baby probably dreading me because I've been so hateful for weeks

ABC, I always wondered if your twins would come before I had mine -- looks like they will, haha!

simkan, you are seriously amazing for al you are doing and going through ♡
    My first was over a week early and my second was late. Waiting around for my second the extra two weeks beyond the point at which my first would have already been born was awwfuuuuuull! It felt so long! Sorry you’re going through that too!
    I hope Thursday goes well if you end up inducing.

6. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies, that helps a bit. I see everywhere that subsequent babies are supposed to come earlier, and here I am 40+6! I keep feeling like something has to be wrong, especially since I keep having timeable contractions that go away. I was going to say most of you having boys helped me feel a little better too, though Mia's also later second baby throws that off! :P

Woke up to a series of ROUGH contractions today -- like later stage labor pain rough -- and THOSE stopped too. Ugh! Induction is tomorrow but I'm calling them to see if we could push it one more day.

8. Likes ABC.2606, hopper, Georgia_Peach, aira22 liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One more for the boy vote , 40+6 for DS1.

Good luck Tp, I think 80% of this website is waiting for your baby !

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies, that helps a bit. I see everywhere that subsequent babies are supposed to come earlier, and here I am 40+6! I keep feeling like something has to be wrong, especially since I keep having timeable contractions that go away. I was going to say most of you having boys helped me feel a little better too, though Mia's also later second baby throws that off! :P

Woke up to a series of ROUGH contractions today -- like later stage labor pain rough -- and THOSE stopped too. Ugh! Induction is tomorrow but I'm calling them to see if we could push it one more day.
    Just wanted to say Good luck,how frustrating! Must be a naughty lazy boy �������� we are all rooting for you!! ��������

12. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Pbn and BBB! I'm so ready!!! It's been such a long 2 years with this whole swaying/pregnancy process!

Simkan I'm so glad your treatment is going well and that baby girl is doing well too!!!! Hope you get her home soon!!

TP WOW that is one stubborn baby LOL! I'm still hoping the lateness means boy though! Surely you must be going into labor soon if you keep having those on and off contractions!!!! Ahhh it's so close now though - whether you go into labor on your own or induction!!!!

Hopper - I'll be 37 weeks on Monday. Basically it's the earliest they are willing to induce. I'm a little nervous that we're inducing before the babies are "ready" health-wise, but in the US most docs only allow twins to go to 38 weeks anyways so it's only a week earlier. Hopefully they will do great! My cervix keeps changing a little more each week too so both my doctor and I just don't think they'll stay in 2 more weeks anyways!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP I don't blame you for wanting to avoid induction I hated it too. I went 9 days over with 2 of mine (That's the longest they will let you go here) my waters always go first before even the slightest twinge so at least there's no guessing or start stop for me. I will say tho that once my waters broke it was usually 2-3 hours after, that the girls were born. This time even tho it was exactly 3 weeks early, it was the next day before baby boy put in an appearance! Maybe boys really are stubborn lol x
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

That always got to me too, everyone says "oh the more u have the sooner they come" and then all 5 of mine were 1-5 days late. (ps my boys were also later than the girl who was only 1 day late) Good luck TP!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

18. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Thanks Pbn and BBB! I'm so ready!!! It's been such a long 2 years with this whole swaying/pregnancy process!

Simkan I'm so glad your treatment is going well and that baby girl is doing well too!!!! Hope you get her home soon!!

TP WOW that is one stubborn baby LOL! I'm still hoping the lateness means boy though! Surely you must be going into labor soon if you keep having those on and off contractions!!!! Ahhh it's so close now though - whether you go into labor on your own or induction!!!!

Hopper - I'll be 37 weeks on Monday. Basically it's the earliest they are willing to induce. I'm a little nervous that we're inducing before the babies are "ready" health-wise, but in the US most docs only allow twins to go to 38 weeks anyways so it's only a week earlier. Hopefully they will do great! My cervix keeps changing a little more each week too so both my doctor and I just don't think they'll stay in 2 more weeks anyways!
    So awesome that those babies have stayed put! Good luck!! AAA getting so excited!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

20. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast