7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys! Mommy2apples sent me a message and asked that I pass it along! Below is the message she sent:

Hey tell them I keep checking on them too! I’ve just forgot my password and can’t log on! Tell tp I will not be disappointed I’ve just been watching from afar and keeping her and her sweet little one in my prayers!excitedly waiting for her sweet little baby’s arrival!! So excited for her Noemi, and ABC!!
    -Mommy2apples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017, ABC.2606, Babybeaublue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do we have a due date group on FB? I saw someone mentioned it previously about theirs. I would love to keep up with all you ladies, if you're comfortable sharing that part of your life!

Had my infusion yesterday! Not feeling well today. Hoping all your lovely ladies are doing good.

ABC and TO, cant wait for these babies !

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Noemi2017 View Post
    Thx mtolbert im already 31 weeks and still team green. I pray for Tp she gets her boy and me my miracle baby girl
    Noemi I can't wait for your announcement!!! Sending super pink vibes your way

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

7. Likes ABC.2606, kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP and ABC can't wait to see your beautiful bubbas come into this world xx thinking of you both!
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

9. Thanks Throwaway_panther, ABC.2606 thanked for this post
    Likes kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx u Pbn im so curious every night before i go to sleep i imagine how it would be have a daughter
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

11. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Babybeaublue, kikurose liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Id love to be a part of the Due Date Group on Facebook if there is one... anyone is welcome to add me if they wish as well. I tend to post a lot since its my only source of communication really with all my family & friends who still live in NY.

Im going to be checking for updates here constantly!!!!

OB says Im dilated to 1, hes def dropping. And he was quite displeased with the doppler today as usual haha
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little

13. Likes ABC.2606, hopper liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Do we have a due date group on FB? I saw someone mentioned it previously about theirs. I would love to keep up with all you ladies, if you're comfortable sharing that part of your life!

Had my infusion yesterday! Not feeling well today. Hoping all your lovely ladies are doing good.

ABC and TO, cant wait for these babies !

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure if there is one but would love to keep in touch with all of you ladies . I would definitely join and you can add me.

Simone Kantor (I doubt there is another one on fb but just incase I'm the Auckland New Zealand)
    I dont post much about my treatment though, if you do add me. Its not a secret I just feel more comfortable talking about it once it's all over because I don't want people feeling sorry or constantly checking in when I feel fine. I'm not sure what fb friends are thinking, I assume they think Tia came early because of something pregnancy related.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

15. Likes ABC.2606, kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree it would be fun to have a FB group to keep up with everyone! Does someone want to set that up? Or I can try to do it - I don't think I've set up a FB group before. Probably we should set it as "closed" or "secret" so posts are kept private from the whole FB world?

Ugggh so I ended up in L&D again today for over 3 hours! My embarrassing story... This morning I was sitting on the couch and a few small gushes of what we now believe was just pee came out. So, basically I peed myself. It felt like pee but it was super sudden and out of my control (thanks, bladder). Anyways I had another appt today for the doc to check on my cervix and I mentioned it to him.... Long story short, he did a test and it appeared that it COULD be amniotic fluid. So I was sent to L&D and 3 hours, 2 negative tests and 1 positive test later, they determined it was not amniotic fluid, my sacs are still intact, and they let me go. The back and forth and confusion for 3 hours though drove me nuts and plus I barely ate before my morning appointment so I ended up not getting to eat the whole day. DO NOT LET A CRANKY, SUPER PREGNANT WOMAN GO ALL DAY WITHOUT FOOD, lol!! Oh well. I stuffed my face tonight to the point where I'm now miserably full and am seriously thinking about just taking a shower & going to bed before 8. Yup - all that drama b/c I peed my pants!! Doc said a baby probably kicked my bladder hard and forced some pee out. Sigh - seriously this pregnancy thing is nuts.

Eighme - I'm sorry you didn't feel well today. Did they say you'd feel like that the day after and does it take some time for the effects to kick in? Really hoping it helps you get some more energy soon.

Noemi I'm hoping you get your little girl too!!! You girls who are able to stay "Team Green" are amazing - you have SO much more patience than I do!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

17. Likes Noemi2017, Babybeaublue, kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks bbb for asking about me! I had forgotten my password and wasn’t able to
    Log on. I reset it tonight. I’m doing great. Emmy is still tiny, but growing so fast. Wish she would slow down a bit. She always has a smile on her face and today was full of the word momma! I loved it! Hope your little guy is doing well!
    Thanks 4blue2pink, and mtolbert!
    Anyways tp! How exciting your little baby is going to be here so soon! I still think boy, but I’m over the moon excited for you and can’t wait for you to
    Come back on and tell us!
    ABC!! How quickly your pregnancy has flown or for me at least! I can’t believe you are going to be holding your babies in your arms so soon!
    Sweet Noemi! I feel this is your girl! I can’t wait until March!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mommy2apples; January 11th, 2019 at 11:33 AM.
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

19. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast