Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wait whaaaaaaat?????? Hopper OMG!!!!!!!!! I’ve been running around like crazy all day today and just now saw your news!!!! That’s so exciting!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! And I’m excited for me too bc I now have a due date board twin mama buddy, LOL!! Two twin mamas on our board, so cool!!!

Was this your first scan? For some reason I was thinking you’d already had one. If they are in two separate sacs they are probably fraternal (non-identical), but there is still a chance they could be identical as some identical twins do have their own sacs. But most likely they are fraternal.

Average gestation for twins is about 36 weeks I believe. Here in the US a lot of doctors won’t let you go past 38 weeks - but if I recall you are in Ireland? (Sorry if I’m mixing you up with someone else!). They also do A LOT more ultrasounds here with twins - I get one basically every appointment. No wonder you feel like you’re getting bigger and heavier faster!!! I’m 22.5 weeks and I seriously look & feel 35+ weeks pregnant!!! (Not to scare you LOL)

Ahhh fingers crossed there is a least one girl in there! You definitely have good odds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Omgness hopper!!!!!! That's amazing!!! How is dh taking the news? Cannot wait for you to find our their genders! What a crazy outcome! Is there twins in yours or dh's family or were you taking clomid for swaying?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Thanks pbn! Lol he's taking it better than me! There's fraternal twins on my mom's side, two sets actually. But it was also my first cycle to take Clomid so it's probably that! Oops!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Wait whaaaaaaat?????? Hopper OMG!!!!!!!!! I’ve been running around like crazy all day today and just now saw your news!!!! That’s so exciting!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! And I’m excited for me too bc I now have a due date board twin mama buddy, LOL!! Two twin mamas on our board, so cool!!!

Was this your first scan? For some reason I was thinking you’d already had one. If they are in two separate sacs they are probably fraternal (non-identical), but there is still a chance they could be identical as some identical twins do have their own sacs. But most likely they are fraternal.

Average gestation for twins is about 36 weeks I believe. Here in the US a lot of doctors won’t let you go past 38 weeks - but if I recall you are in Ireland? (Sorry if I’m mixing you up with someone else!). They also do A LOT more ultrasounds here with twins - I get one basically every appointment. No wonder you feel like you’re getting bigger and heavier faster!!! I’m 22.5 weeks and I seriously look & feel 35+ weeks pregnant!!! (Not to scare you LOL)

Ahhh fingers crossed there is a least one girl in there! You definitely have good odds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol thank you ABC! I had a feeling it could be twins but I had a scan at 6 weeks and there was just one so I thought I was being paranoid. I've been seeing twins EVERYWHERE tho the past few weeks lol!

My consultant said she will let me go as far as I can manage so I'd love to cook these babies til the start of March! I get an ultrasound every 2-4 weeks and way more care for this pregnancy. Which is nice I guess! Just concerned now with the 'what id's but I suppose that's normal, right?
    I am gigantic for only 15 weeks! I'll pop up a bumpie later when I get a chance, it's actually hilarious! And there I was thinking I'd get to this stage without having to tell anyone ha! It's blatantly apparent!!
    So nice to have another twin mama on here! I don't really know anyone with twins so feel really really clueless about the whole thing! Couldn't sleep last night til 1.30am and awake now since 6am. Mind is just racing!!

2012 2014 2016

5. Likes Kelbear, ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, each and every one of you for taking the time to send your well wishes. Honestly it's been the most overwhelming and surreal 24 hours but I am already so completely in love with both these little blessings I am starting to feel really at peace with it all. Now just to get them here nicely cooked! X

2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Hopper!! this is amazing news, double the fun!! we secretly hope for twins every single time i think they are so so special everything crossed for you to have at least one girly in there xx
    now 6blue5pink

8. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG HOPPER! TWINS!! Double your chances for pink imo! And haha, I'm thinking about when you said DH wondered if twins because of your bump, right?! I'm sorry I missed out on the scan shots, would have loved to see them!

10. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats hopper!

I've decided this baby is related somehow to the Incredible Hulk. His kicks are so strong they are actually uncomfortable already. DH can feel him kicking, has for a few weeks now. Unfortunately one of his favorite places to hang out and kick is right on top of my bladder. He is quite opinionated, and only allows me to lay in the position he wants me to, he kicks like mad until I adjust haha. Even my OB said he has a big personality already and she cant wait to meet him. He ran from the doppler yesterday and then eventually just started kicking at it when she wouldnt give up. First temper tantrum and not even 23 weeks along?
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little

12. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    OMG HOPPER! TWINS!! Double your chances for pink imo! And haha, I'm thinking about when you said DH wondered if twins because of your bump, right?! I'm sorry I missed out on the scan shots, would have loved to see them!
    Haha yeah TP he did!! It was a running joke between us but I think deep down I knew it was more than a joke!
    Oh I took them down too quickly. Here's one of them, they're not great now. Hopefully the next ones will be better
    This pic is looking at the spine of the twin on the left and down on the top of the head of the twin on the right

2012 2014 2016

14. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes sunstars liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Twin bumpie 14+6! Huge lol!! Anyone else feeling MASSIVE?

2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Hopper- congratulations! I am glad youre excited.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

17. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast