Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello babybeaublue, im fine thx and you and your baby boy? You must be very happy you got himi imagine every day how i would be happy if i have my baby girl. It is killing me too not to know but at least i have hope...i think for TP it is the same. Im praying every day for my baby girl im sure you enjoy every moment with your fantastic family, im sooo happy for you
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

2. Likes Babybeaublue liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybeaublue View Post
    Noemi how are you? Are you still team green?? You and TP are killing me not finding out!!!
    I'm feeling the same way!
    (thank you atomic!)

4. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP will know very soon at the New year im sooo curious I wish her so much her baby boyand me beginning of March
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All my pink dust to you noemi xxx I still can't believe I have a son (still feel strange saying it!) He is a dream come true
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

7. Thanks Noemi2017 thanked for this post
    Likes gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopper YAAAY for confirming gender!! And you're getting a GIRL, YAY! I know it still feels hard to believe but since you'll be having a lot of ultrasounds I assume you'll believe it soon enough I'm getting so excited about my B/G twins - it really is a special thing!!!

Surrounded and Kitten - so sorry for your losses

Surrounded how did your ultrasound go today? Hope you got a good shot of little man! Caiden Elijah is a beautiful name!!! I think Caiden goes great with your other little boys' names as well!!

BBB so good to hear from you!!!! Glad you are enjoying your precious little man! I'm still so happy you got your boy!! My twins are doing well - 30 weeks today. C-section is scheduled for 8 weeks from tomorrow and while time is moving a lot faster now, I just want them here!! Little girl is WAY more active than little boy, although I still think a lot of their movements are still being blocked by the position of my placentas (both anterior). I get another growth ultrasound next week to see how big they are now Excited!

I have a stupid cold and sore throat - boys have been sick too. I truly truly hate this part of winter And being sick while 30 weeks pregnant with twins is just unfair!

Noemi I still have everything crossed that this is your baby girl!! How far along are you now?

TP I hope you're doing OK!

How is everyone else doing?? Simkan - how is Tia doing?
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

9. Thanks kittendreams, hopper thanked for this post
    Likes Babybeaublue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know why any of you would be excited to see what I'm having lol. It's gotta be a girl. I've had constant, vivid dreams of it being a girl. It's over man. I'm so depressed and regretting ever doing any of this. Meanwhile, DH has gone full vegan. Woo. So feel like this ship has full on sailed.

simkan, I hope you are recovering well from everything -- I am so sorry to see I missed such tumultuous news. <3 I wish there was something I could do to help you and your family while you deal with cancer AND now a premie! She is so beautiful though!

So sorry for your losses kitten and Surrounded. <3

11. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I don't know why any of you would be excited to see what I'm having lol. It's gotta be a girl. I've had constant, vivid dreams of it being a girl. It's over man.
    Because you have no ultrasound confirmation and no blood test that says what you are having. If you stay team green you will find out only when you have pushed that sweet little baby out. Stupid dreams!! It's not over man!

We all have our fingers crossed for your bub to be your boy!! So many on this board know you and your story and are following you. So at least 2 more months waiting and hoping IS FREAKING EXCITING for us! LOL
    (thank you atomic!)

13. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Babybeaublue, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP - last night I had a dream I lost both of the twins. It was AWFUL. Woke up really upset this morning. Thankfully the little buggers (who were fairly quiet yesterday) are pretty active this morning and it's calming me down a bit. But I've been so anxious and terrified this whole pregnancy about something going wrong that I'm not really surprised I had that dream. Especially as we're getting so close to the end now - and I'm so close to having the daughter I've always wanted - and I think my dream just reflects my fears that I'm going to lose that. And I still think that's what's happening with you. Whether you're carrying a boy or girl I'm sure the reason for your dreams is that you're so anxious about the gender and about it being a girl - you're playing that scenario out in your dreams.

And like aira said, whether you've given up on this being a boy or not, the rest of us haven't!! We're still hoping/believing this will be your boy!! It's not over yet!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

15. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by gano; November 27th, 2018 at 01:39 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies. I even had a dream where I came on here to tell you all it was a girl lol. It's endless -- can't even get a break while sleeping!

Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast