7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Simkan- what an amazing treasure of milk you made! I hope chemo goes as well as possible.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    You all look beautiful! I think pregnancy is the biggest body dysmorphia machine, because you all look tiny to me!

Have had a few rounds of contractions but nothing super consistent. Almost looking forward to the pain of labor in an almost self mutilation sense. Very depressed, even more convinced it's a girl and seriously looked into adoption, though that would never happen between DH and DD. Sigh. Why did I do this?

Hope all of your tiredness and anyone's GD gets better. ♡
    Just want to say I understand. You still have a 50/50 chance of getting a boy but get that you’ve convinced yourself otherwise. My sway didn’t work and I’m quite depressed about it. At one low point I looked up how late in a pregnancy you can terminate, something I never thought I would do. I so regret not figuring out a way to go high tech. I feel like I don’t want this kid and it kills me that thought even crosses my mind. I try to tell myself pros about having all boys and cons about what a girl would be like but they’re all just lies I tell myself.
    I hope you get your boy and your sadness can go away.

4. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thinkingofthree, I so relate. I looked it up with DD. I looked it up with this pregnancy. I am very clearly not someone who can deal with the idea of a girl one way or the other... so what's the standard recommendation? To go HT! Which we did that TOO! Twice! I don't and didn't know what else to do... I just know I'll never put myself through this again, Team Green or otherwise, for anything other than a boy, and I don't care what opinions others might have because of that. I said the same thing after DD, but here I am going on 37 weeks... sigh. I really hope your sadness goes away soon and you have the same experience I had with DD at birth -- because I did not want her at ALL. At all. And was instantly in love. It's the whole reason I forced myself to keep this kid regardless -- knowing that its possible to have those feelings, and in the meantime I had 40 awful weeks while pregnant with DD. Though I guess joke's on me, as I've had awful weeks not knowing gender anyway lol

Noemi, you are so sweet and good-hearted that your reply actually made me sad. I looked into adoption to give away this baby, not to get a boy. Though that option is also off the table for DH, and truly, I want a boy that is a part of ME! I so want you to get your girl, you are so kind and wonderful, you so deserve good things <3
    Last edited by Throwaway_panther; December 10th, 2018 at 03:02 PM.

6. Likes Noemi2017, Thinkingofthree liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tp thx you for your sweet words I really understand you and i can imagine your feelings...i wish so much your baby boy for you and i wish you are happy
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019

8. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww I love all the bump pictures ladies!! I'll try to post one soon - I'm so big now!

Eighme that's so scary about the contractions - glad you got them to stop!!!

Simkan WOW what a milk supply!! That's so awesome!! Glad you and Tia are doing well!!!! She's precious!!!!

I'm 32 weeks today and am really getting miserable. I'm so much bigger right now than when I delivered each of my boys at 39 weeks! I'm exhausted all the time and can't get comfortable at night. I have itchy hives that pop up on my stomach off and on all day (and night) that are driving me crazy. Heartburn, constipation, carpel tunnel (apparently that's a common pregnancy thing!) - anyways, I'm struggling! Can't imagine 6 more weeks of it all just getting worse! My c-section is scheduled for 6 weeks from tomorrow - still doubt I'll make it that long but we'll see. I'm already 1-2 cm dilated (my doc checked at my last appointment b/c I have a history of dilating A LOT and WAY in advance of labor). I'm hoping to keep them in at least 4 more weeks but we'll see.

TP and Kelbear OMG your due dates are so soon!!!! Can't believe it! Still sending you all the blue dust and vibes I can, TP!

How's everyone else doing??
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh TP I hate that you feel like this you just must must must get your boy. I so want you to, and for noemi to have her girl. me and ABC have our dg so now we just need the 2 of you to get yours and the world will be right once again xxx
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

12. Thanks Throwaway_panther, Noemi2017 thanked for this post
    Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx u Babybeaublue
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I keep coming back to check on you ladies. TP... I still have hope for you and getting your boy!! You have gone through so much!
    ABC.. you are so close now too!

My baby girl is now just shy of 2 months.. where does the time go!? I am completely obsessed. She is the spitting image of her older sister.
    Anyway.. cant wait to hear about all these babies being born soon! I cant believe it's been a year since we all were in the TWW trying to conceive.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Georgia_Peach; December 11th, 2018 at 08:39 PM.
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

15. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabird4 View Post
    I keep coming back to check on you ladies. TP... I still have hope for you and getting your boy!! You have gone through so much!
    ABC.. you are so close now too!

My baby girl is now just shy of 2 months.. where does the time go!? I am completely obsessed. She is the spitting image of her older sister.
    Anyway.. cant wait to hear about all these babies being born soon! I cant believe it's been a year since we all were in the TWW trying to conceive.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Good to hear from you Mamabird! Glad you and your new baby girl are doing well! I'm so happy she is here and safe!! You certainly deserve this happiness!!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

17. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast