Page 35 of 74 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope everyone is hanging in there, it gets harder and more uncomfortable as each week passes for me so I'm guessing you are all suffering too as we get closer to our due dates. Hopper and ABC I can't imagine how you are both feeling carrying twins. I am in constant pain carrying one! TP I'm hoping so hard that you get your boy, and I'm sorry you are struggling so much. Noemi I'm also hoping you get your girl.
    I had another growth scan yesterday, little lady still small but growing ok. Spoke to OB today, temporarily booked in an induction for 28 th dec just to be on the safe side in case the placenta stops working towards the end. Can't believe my little girl will be here in just over 2 weeks! Seems so surreal.

2. Thanks Throwaway_panther, Noemi2017 thanked for this post
    Likes ABC.2606, hopper, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Good to hear from you Mamabird! Glad you and your new baby girl are doing well! I'm so happy she is here and safe!! You certainly deserve this happiness!!!!
    Thank you so much. Wont be long until you have your girl and boy in your arms too!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

4. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now even pediatrician is guessing it's a girl, and DH keeps talking about us not being together because if I'm gloomy, I make him miserable. Meanwhile I've been cooking him his new vegan nonsense nonstop to not even a thank you... I guess at least DD will have a sibling because I truly want to leave after this baby is here. Just leave. He can deal with it all on his own. I'm so tired of this half life.
    Last edited by Throwaway_panther; December 12th, 2018 at 12:44 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Now even pediatrician is guessing it's a girl, and DH keeps talking about us not being together because if I'm gloomy, I make him miserable. Meanwhile I've been cooking him his knew vegan nonsense nonstop to not even a thank you... I guess at least DD will have a sibling because I truly want to leave after this baby is here. Just leave. He can deal with it all on his own. I'm so tired of this half life.
    Sorry to butt in on this thread, I just want to give Throwaway a hug through the forum - you seem like one of the few swayers who seems as desperate as me for a baby boy

It appears you're Team Green? Although your pedi is hinting at DD2, I would keep the faith - at the end of the day it really is a 50/50 chance. The odds aren't great but they aren't terrible either

Is this your last baby? Hate it that your husband seems so unsupportive. My husband chastised me for saying I would be gutted if our #2 was another DD. Sometimes they just don't get it, so keep that in mind when you're interacting with him & hopefully it will take some of the strain off your relationship. Basically minimize the amount of stressors on you right now because you are carrying quite a heavy emotional load <3

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry TP - sounds like your DH is being a real jerk again . I barely cook at all lately and when I do I expect a thank you from DH - and I’m not even making him special diet foods!

Why is your pediatrician making guesses? Unless he or she has seen your records from your midwife, they don’t know what they’re talking about!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kelbear that’s so exciting!!! A little over 2 weeks left!!!!!! Can’t wait to hear that your little girl is here!!!

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

9. Thanks Kelbear thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kelbear only 2 weeks and you will have your baby girl
    Tp im so sorry about bad situation between you and husband. Maybe it is really better leave and be happy alone...i also had bad time with husband, he had some problems in work and wanted to leave my country and move to his country. I wont move nowhere im happy here so i thought i would stay alone. I really pray all your problems will be resolved and you can find calm and peace
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

11. Thanks Kelbear thanked for this post
    Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all -- so excited for all of you and your babies. Think I'll just need to step away for awhile because I know I'm such a Debbie Downer, and I don't want to keep harshing the site. Was so hoping this would be my break back in April... that seems like such a long time ago

Love to you all <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tp i think you need to talk about your feelings, it is good for you and we are here for listen to you... If you need break, we will miss you. Pls let us know when baby arrives and how are you
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

14. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Kelbear liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you a big cuddle Throwaway, I’m always reading your posts and thinking of you. You’re a strong woman and whatever happens know that everything will be fine.

Lil

16. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
Page 35 of 74 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast