Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP please keep posting your feelings here- we are all here for you and know what you are feeling/ going through. Gender disappointment is such a dark place you need people who care and understand to vent to. I'm so sorry your dh is being so insensitive you deserve so much more right now xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

2. Likes mummaofboys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are all getting so close! How is everyone dealing with their 3rd trimesters?

I can't believe I will be meeting My little one in under 6 weeks now!
    I have a growth scan on Tuesday to check this little ones growth as I have a velamentous cord insertion again ( same as ds2) and they will decide my c section date from that. Either way the doctor said they won't let me go much past 38 weeks again so it's only 6 weeks until all this is over and I can hopefully just move past this pain and fall in love with ds3.
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

4. Likes ABC.2606, mummaofboys, Kelbear liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Part 4: Due January, February & March 2019

TP I agree with the others. If you feel like you need to step away we understand but don’t feel like you have to because of us. This is still a safe place to vent and we know you’re having a hard time and want to do what we can to support you. And in terms of GD, of course you know you’re in a place here where you’re not alone in your feelings!

Kitten yay!! Sounds like we may end up having our babies around the same time then! I’m scheduled for Jan 22nd and will be 38 weeks - that’s the longest my doc will let twins go. I’m scheduled for a csection too, for a few reasons, and I’ve never had one before. Did you have csections with your other little guys? I’m getting more and more terrified about it - both the surgery and recovery!

Anyone else who has had csections who can tell me how bad it is? LOL. I hear some women say it’s really not that bad and others that say the recovery is pretty awful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    TP I agree with the others. If you feel like you need to step away we understand but don’t feel like you have to because of us. This is still a safe place to vent and we know you’re having a hard time and want to do what we can to support you. And in terms of GD, of course you know you’re in a place here where you’re not alone in your feelings!

Kitten yay!! Sounds like we may end up having our babies around the same time then! I’m scheduled for Jan 22nd and will be 38 weeks - that’s the longest my doc will let twins go. I’m scheduled for a csection too, for a few reasons, and I’ve never had one before. Did you have csections with your other little guys? I’m getting more and more terrified about it - both the surgery and recovery!

Anyone else who has had csections who can tell me how bad it is? LOL. I hear some women say it’s really not that bad and others that say the recovery is pretty awful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ABC this will be my third c section so I definitely can let you know what to expect. Ask me anything.
    Honestly I found my recovery both times really good. The best advice I can give is to get up and move asap afterwards ( when you have been cleared to of course) because you will recover so much quicker even though those first few steps hurt like hell lol!
    Keep up with the meds they give you don't miss a dose or you will regret it I promise. With ds1 I tried to tough it out and it wasn't worth it. Ds2 I took them all and was honestly recovered after two weeks and driving after 4 weeks.

I found my second ( elective c section) so calm and beautiful. You are in good hands and not having to face the exhaustion of labour is a real bonus. Ds1 was 60 hours of labour ending in an emergency c section and him not breathing so ds2s delivery was a dream and really helped my emotional state afterwards.

I'm still hoping they let me go to 39 weeks but I know it's not likely so I'm preparing myself ahead of time. Just hope this little one is growing well and the scan goes well on Tuesday!
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

7. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I keep getting behind and have to read through to catch up! Sorry if I miss anyone!

Kitten and ABC, congrats on your end in sight! That's the best feeling. Also, yes, I've had my iron levels checked as I'm anemic this pregnancy which is what I believe makes me so tired.

TP, I really appreciate how open and honest you are about your GD feelings. I think it's good to be honest about something that society has made seem so negative.

I am 28 (almost 29 weeks on Saturday) weeks today and took my glucose test, I didn't have any issues with my first son, so I don't foresee any with this but is always nerve-wracking. However, I got, literally, over 30 pictures today of little dude's face. It's the first time we've been able to see him and it makes it a lot more real and I feel like I can bond with him easiser.

9. Likes ABC.2606, gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and take a laxative/ stool softener after surgery for the love of god! The first bm will be agony if you don't!
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    I keep getting behind and have to read through to catch up! Sorry if I miss anyone!

Kitten and ABC, congrats on your end in sight! That's the best feeling. Also, yes, I've had my iron levels checked as I'm anemic this pregnancy which is what I believe makes me so tired.

TP, I really appreciate how open and honest you are about your GD feelings. I think it's good to be honest about something that society has made seem so negative.

I am 28 (almost 29 weeks on Saturday) weeks today and took my glucose test, I didn't have any issues with my first son, so I don't foresee any with this but is always nerve-wracking. However, I got, literally, over 30 pictures today of little dude's face. It's the first time we've been able to see him and it makes it a lot more real and I feel like I can bond with him easiser.
    So glad you are starting to bond with him eighme. I had gd with ds2 but he is just the light of my life cannot imagine a world without him in it honestly xx
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    kitten - oh you are a pro then at the c-section thing!! Good to hear that your experiences (especially the 2nd one) haven't been terrible! What happened with your 2nd is one of the reasons I'm going with a csection - there's too high of a possibility that if I did try a vaginal with this one I would end up needing an emergency csection with one or both of the babies and if I have to have one I'd much rather it be planned and calm! I have heard that about moving/walking around as soon as possible... and I'm glad I found that out now because it wouldn't have occurred to me that that's the best thing to do after surgery! I'm sure it will not be pleasant but if it's the best thing to do I will do it. And oh yes - will take the stool softeners!! I'm taking prunes with me to the hospital as well.... that first poo after my vaginal deliveries was bad enough, can't imagine having to do it after a csection!! Sigh... oh what we women go through to get these babies in the world

Eighme that's great you got so many good photos of your little boy and that you are bonding with him! I know you'll be so in love when you see him. Like kitten I couldn't imagine my life without my sweet little DS2. And I had pretty bad GD when pregnant with him!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

13. Likes kittendreams liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abc a scheduled c section is a world of difference to an emergency one. My dd was my 3rd (and 2nd scheduled) c section and even though I went into early labour the day before my set time I still recovered amazingly! I asked for my catheder to be removed and had a shower that same afternoon as surgery!! It's crazy how such invasive surgery can be done nowadays!! I did suffer terribly from a suspected gas bubble the second night though which had me walking the halls of the maternity ward at 1am trying to shift it lol, it cleared after a couple days but was most uncomfy...My emergency csection with ds1 recovery was a total different kettle of fish though... my god the pain for days after

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

15. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
    Likes kittendreams liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP, please keep posting whenever you feel like it. We are glad to read and support. It sounds like your husband has been Beyond frustrating, and I can only imagine how annoying it is to be bending over backwards cooking him special foods while he's complaining about your mood.

It's exciting that so many if you are getting close to meeting your babies!

I passed my gestational diabetes screen yesterday, and the midwives think I'm a good candidate for vbac. My first cesarean was relatively easy to recover from ( I second the advice about moving around, stool softener, and use a pillow in front of your tummy when you laugh. Also learn side nursing laying in bed, if you can.)

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

17. Likes kittendreams, ABC.2606 liked this post
Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast