Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbear View Post
    I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. What an eventful time ABC, hope the twins stay put for a week or two longer, I can't imagine how uncomfortable you and hopper feel carrying twins, I can barely walk with one on board. I hope you get through this last stretch ok eighme, pelvic pain and heart burn is a horrible combination (I have been dealing with both and it's so draining) so wishing you a speedy last trimester.
    I hope everybody is coping ok and wishing you all a safe and speedy last trimester. I am very much ready for this pregnancy to be over as we are having s heat wave here, has been above 35 degrees for days, 41 today - not liking the heat at all and my ankles are huge! Hopefully get to meet my little girl tomorrow - can't wait but anxious at the same time as I was really sick being induced with DS 1 so know what I am in for tomorrow. Just want to be holding her in my arms finally. Hoping DH will be there at delivery but we'll see as he's not been supportive this entire pregnancy so prepared to do it alone.
    TP I am hoping you are ok and still hoping you get your little man if you haven't already had him.
    So exciting you're getting induced tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing how it all goes

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eighme so sweet and cute photo of your baby
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    four feet kicking your cervix? ouch! I hope they move and make it a little easier on you!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    Oh it's a killer! Never carried a breech baby before and have to say it's a lot harder than I thought it would be! Position makes the world of difference!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Kelbear OMG your induction is tomorrow?!!!! Yay!!!! Can’t wait to hear that your little girl is here!!!! Hope everything goes smoothly for you!!

Hopper hopefully those babies turn soon and stop kicking your cervix! My twin boy has been breech the whole pregnancy and finally turned in the last week or so.

Eighme your little guy is gorgeous!! Love that photo!!! Sorry you’re not feeling great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh I'll be hoping my two follow your little man's lead and flip head down sooner than later!!

2012 2014 2016

5. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbear View Post
    I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. What an eventful time ABC, hope the twins stay put for a week or two longer, I can't imagine how uncomfortable you and hopper feel carrying twins, I can barely walk with one on board. I hope you get through this last stretch ok eighme, pelvic pain and heart burn is a horrible combination (I have been dealing with both and it's so draining) so wishing you a speedy last trimester.
    I hope everybody is coping ok and wishing you all a safe and speedy last trimester. I am very much ready for this pregnancy to be over as we are having s heat wave here, has been above 35 degrees for days, 41 today - not liking the heat at all and my ankles are huge! Hopefully get to meet my little girl tomorrow - can't wait but anxious at the same time as I was really sick being induced with DS 1 so know what I am in for tomorrow. Just want to be holding her in my arms finally. Hoping DH will be there at delivery but we'll see as he's not been supportive this entire pregnancy so prepared to do it alone.
    TP I am hoping you are ok and still hoping you get your little man if you haven't already had him.
    I think we posted at the same time yesterday so I completely missed your post Kelbear!! I hope you get to meet your little lady today and that it all goes perfectly!! So excited for you meeting her!!!!!

2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kelbear so excited for you to meet your beautiful girl today! I'm sorry your hubby has been difficult I hope he pulls his finger out and is there for you today- if not you know we are all with you in spirit! Big hugs xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eighme your boy is just so gorgeous! Those lips!!!
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC and Hopper you girls are amazing carrying twins xx
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

10. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls do u have some news about Tp? I think of her
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry for worrying you all. I've been periodically lurking, and am happy to see Kelbear is likely holding her baby girl as we all speak.

Still pregnant, still don't know gender, and still very depressed. Been walking around with baby engaged for weeks, dilated to 2 and very effaced, with lots of prodromal labor and still no closer to moving on. In a tremendous amount of pain in my hips and back and am really limited mobility wise. DH is still not living up to the 'D' in that abbreviation as well. And of course, I've had nonstop girl guesses from everyone from strangers to my DD's pediatrician to my FIL who said on Christmas, "Like there's even a chance it's not a girl" because he was so vocal after DD that clearly *I* am responsible for the baby gender coming from such a girl heavy family. I wish I couls run away from this pregnancy and life around me in general.

I'm so appreciative of you all thinking about me and hope things ease up for you all as your beautiful babies start making their appearances.

Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast