Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I'm sorry for worrying you all. I've been periodically lurking, and am happy to see Kelbear is likely holding her baby girl as we all speak.

Still pregnant, still don't know gender, and still very depressed. Been walking around with baby engaged for weeks, dilated to 2 and very effaced, with lots of prodromal labor and still no closer to moving on. In a tremendous amount of pain in my hips and back and am really limited mobility wise. DH is still not living up to the 'D' in that abbreviation as well. And of course, I've had nonstop girl guesses from everyone from strangers to my DD's pediatrician to my FIL who said on Christmas, "Like there's even a chance it's not a girl" because he was so vocal after DD that clearly *I* am responsible for the baby gender coming from such a girl heavy family. I wish I couls run away from this pregnancy and life around me in general.

I'm so appreciative of you all thinking about me and hope things ease up for you all as your beautiful babies start making their appearances.
    So glad to hear from you TP! I'm still rooting for a boy for you. Remember my Ds2 was only girl guesses which just made me shocked and a little sad the day he was born. So hoping you're going to get a pleasant surprise.
    Sorry you're in such pain. Hoping baba makes an appearance soon.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you simkan, and I hope treatment is going well for you. How are you feeling? I think about you often ♡

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP thanks for checking in to let us know how things are going! I'm sorry for the pain you're in - I feel ya'. I feel like I can't carry a load of laundry without pulling some muscle in my abdominal area/hips/pelvic region, etc. It's so rough I hope this little one comes soon and I still hope it is your little boy. Hang in there.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally got to meet my little girl today, am head over heals in love. She has had a growth spurt in the last month and weighs a healthy 3.025kg. Exhausted and sore but so happy. DH was not great this am before we got to hospital but once things started he was very supportive and has had lots of cuddles with her so hoping things may improve from what they were. Just glad he was there for her birth. She has yet to be named as DH wants time to think on it (will be difficult coming to an agreement I'm sure) but that's ok.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbear View Post
    Finally got to meet my little girl today, am head over heals in love. She has had a growth spurt in the last month and weighs a healthy 3.025kg. Exhausted and sore but so happy. DH was not great this am before we got to hospital but once things started he was very supportive and has had lots of cuddles with her so hoping things may improve from what they were. Just glad he was there for her birth. She has yet to be named as DH wants time to think on it (will be difficult coming to an agreement I'm sure) but that's ok.
    Congratulations Kelbear!! I’m so excited and happy for you to have your precious baby girl in your arms I’m glad DH was supportive in the end. I’m sure your baby girl will have him wrapped around her finger in no time. Rest up and take care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Kelbear, I'm so happy to hear she's healthy and here. I'm sorry DH is still being an issue but glad he was there and surprised you with some support -- I can definitely relate!

And simkan, I meant to say too how sorry I am that you got your hopes up with DS2 and then they hurt at his birth. I keep thinking about how everyone told me DD was a boy (since we kept her sex a secret) and often said I would have been so gutted if I hadn't found out. Now, hearing 98% girl guesses seems just as brutal when I am so convinced baby is a girl because I don't even have any hope. Damned if I do, damned if I don't! GD is such a horrendous beast.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I'm sorry for worrying you all. I've been periodically lurking, and am happy to see Kelbear is likely holding her baby girl as we all speak.

Still pregnant, still don't know gender, and still very depressed. Been walking around with baby engaged for weeks, dilated to 2 and very effaced, with lots of prodromal labor and still no closer to moving on. In a tremendous amount of pain in my hips and back and am really limited mobility wise. DH is still not living up to the 'D' in that abbreviation as well. And of course, I've had nonstop girl guesses from everyone from strangers to my DD's pediatrician to my FIL who said on Christmas, "Like there's even a chance it's not a girl" because he was so vocal after DD that clearly *I* am responsible for the baby gender coming from such a girl heavy family. I wish I couls run away from this pregnancy and life around me in general.

I'm so appreciative of you all thinking about me and hope things ease up for you all as your beautiful babies start making their appearances.
    Great to hear from you TP. Not so great to hear you're in such pain both physically and emotionally! I am holding tremendous hope for you that you will please God get a pleasant surprise at delivery! I'm sure all that effacement and dilation will stand you in good stead for a great endorphin filled labour too!
    Thinking of you X

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

10. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbear View Post
    Hurrah!!! I'm so pleased for you Kelbear!!! And delighted to hear your DH stepped up when he was needed. Onward and upward please God.
    I hear you on the naming debacle. Both our boy and our girl will undoubtedly be nameless for at least a day or two after they arrive. It's so hard agreeing on a name!!
    Wishing you a fast uncomplicated recovery and make sure you enjoy those precious little cuddles!! xxx

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tp so happy to hear about youIm sorry for your pain please dont listen to others, dont loose your hope. It can be BOY! You should try make yourself more calm and happy, do some nice plans for future which will keep you positive
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

13. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kelbear congrats to your baby girl you must be so happy i wish everything become better with husband and you are happy family
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast