Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry TP.. I can feel every word you have said as I have been there in the past. Wish you the strength required to handle this..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh TP im sorry. All you can do is give it time to bond. Just remember she is not just another girl. She is a unique little person in her own right. She is not her sister, she is new and you will get to know her little personality in time. I know how much it hurts, not to have another girl, but to not have a boy. We all understand that part but obviously at the same time we can't understand fully how YOU feel. All I can do is send love and let you know you have us all here for you. X
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending much love TP. You are amazing xx

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

4. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on a fast and easy labor and having a healthy sweet baby! So sorry, it didn't turn out to be your son. I had this "situation" 2 times... and I know it's a pain (in the beginning)... hugs!
    (thank you atomic!)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations for a healthy baby over anything TP..
    Sorry it didn't meant to go your way for a son....
    Last edited by TA Sait; January 12th, 2019 at 08:32 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tp good you had easy labour. I want to say congrats to healthy baby
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP - I know I don’t have any words to say that will bring comfort and I’m heartbroken that this wasn’t your boy. We are here whenever you need! Praying that your bond with her grows in the coming days - even though I know that the pain of not getting a boy won’t go away. And I do hope he is still out there for you and that there will be a rainbow at the end that makes all of this make sense one day.

Huge hugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

9. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Babybeaublue, Noemi2017, aira22, kikurose liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP congrats for the baby, and lots of love to the sweet baby girl, sorry its not what you wanted but all in all she is healthy thats all we thank God for

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

11. Likes Noemi2017, mommymachine liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on the safe arrival of your healthy baby girl TP and im so happy to hear you had the drug-free natural birth that i know you wanted (i told you it was going to be quick ) nursing like a champ and no tears is fantastic!!

i am so sorry this wasnt your boy i completely understand the sadness and everyone around you expects you to be on cloud 9 dont they.. I haven't really touched on my post-birth experiences with my boys (especially the ones born after the loss of our baby girl) as i feel its maybe too extreme and certainly doesnt fit with the general experience of "falling in love and not wanting to change a thing the second they are in your arms" im glad the majority of ladies do experience that!! but i never did... You are not alone in feeling how you do

i am also very glad to hear that your dh stepped up during your labour and was supportive if he is at least acknowledging your grief it sounds like maybe things with him are moving in a more positive direction, i truly hope it feels that way for you.

im not sure if my post is going to make much sense.. how can i be sincere about being both "so happy" and "so sorry" but i really do feel a mix of both after reading your update, i want to celebrate your positive birth, healthy baby and what i really hope is an improved situation with dh while being devastated for you that this wasn't your son i hope that somehow all of this makes some sort of sense..

finally and slightly off topic.. i would like to say Congratulations to your oldest daughter on becoming a big sister i know how much she has wanted this role and i hope it is every bit as magical and exciting as she had hoped for

Thinking of you and wishing you as much peace as possible as you get to know your new addition and settle into this new dynamic, i have no doubt that you are going to BOSS having 2!! but be kind on yourself, rest when you can and remember that we are all here for you whenever you need us lots of love xxx
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will always be here for you tp, always keeping you in my prayers and there really isn’t much I can say, because I believe bbb and 4blue2pink said it beautifully! So many hugs to you momma!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

14. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast