Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn you time zone difference!!! I don't know what time it is where you are ABC but sending love and luck!! So excited!!!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haunting post for news from ABC...

I think my little guy is dropping, need to take a pic and compare the bump. Have my next appt Thursday.
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little

3. Likes hopper liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!! I’ve been lurking too for all the exciting updates! I’m so happy for all the healthy happy little ones! I’ve been struggling a bit and just ready to be done, I want to be more excited and hopefully that comes with time... good luck to everyone!!

5. Likes Noemi2017, gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Hopper this is what scares me about trying for a 4th. Even if ( and that's a huge if after 2 failed sways already) I get a dd at what cost will it be to my boys?

But having said that fwiw my sister had huge gd after her two sons- got pregnant with b/g twins and honestly she loves both so much. They are both so special and truth be told the boy is just irresistible ( to everyone!) she has always doted on him. She loves her daughter/ mother bond and has been able to have it because the other 3 boys played together so much. She has gone on to have another boy with no hint of gd so now has 4 boys and 1 girl. I hope that gives you hope xx
    Thank you! That does help kitten! I think I did feel like that before, when I had DS3. We were firmly done but DH was the catalyst behind having one more. If he hadn't been as on board we wouldn't be here now. I'm sure it will all work out ok in the end. I think I'm starting to feel super overwhelmed at the changes coming our way!! And just the general anxiety surrounding getting them here safe and sound! It hasn't been the most enjoyable pregnancy but I'm sure It will all be worth it in the end!!
    Do you think you are going to be done after DS3? It's hard after two failed sways. My second was a failed IG sway, third was failed GD sway! It's a big gamble when it's not a certainty! I felt so sure DS3 would be my girl. The shock at having a third boy was unreal! Then again, I was with my nurse this AM getting the whooping cough vax and she was saying one of her patients recently had baby boy #5 and I know another friend of a friend who recently had baby boy #6. There was a woman living locally where I grew up and she had 7 boys! My SIL had 5 girls in a row and she was mad for a boy!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC thinking of you! Hoping your induction has gone well xxx

How are the rest of you ladies doing? Anyone else due soon?
    I had an iron infusion yesterday. Whooping cough vax today. I'm not feeling wondrous to be honest. Not being helped by DS3 sleeping terribly at the moment!!!

2012 2014 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Thank you! That does help kitten! I think I did feel like that before, when I had DS3. We were firmly done but DH was the catalyst behind having one more. If he hadn't been as on board we wouldn't be here now. I'm sure it will all work out ok in the end. I think I'm starting to feel super overwhelmed at the changes coming our way!! And just the general anxiety surrounding getting them here safe and sound! It hasn't been the most enjoyable pregnancy but I'm sure It will all be worth it in the end!!
    Do you think you are going to be done after DS3? It's hard after two failed sways. My second was a failed IG sway, third was failed GD sway! It's a big gamble when it's not a certainty! I felt so sure DS3 would be my girl. The shock at having a third boy was unreal! Then again, I was with my nurse this AM getting the whooping cough vax and she was saying one of her patients recently had baby boy #5 and I know another friend of a friend who recently had baby boy #6. There was a woman living locally where I grew up and she had 7 boys! My SIL had 5 girls in a row and she was mad for a boy!!

Lol. I have 5 boys
    I'm presumably pregnant with number 6...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abc i hope everything went well and you have twins with you
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Thank you 4b2p! I always felt there was something "wrong" with me that I didn't feel elated to have my healthy baby. I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm very grateful to have my kids and they ARE my world. Now. Back then it didn't feel like that and even here, where GD is so much more understood, spoken about and accepted I've always felt I couldn't even THINK these thoughts, let alone write them. Thank you and TP for your extreme honesty. There's part of me that feels guilty for writing these things but I also feel good in the simple act of being honest.
    I hear you on the topic of already having your hands full and not being able to just eat up that time with your DD! I begrudge people that, even now when I've found a semblance of inner peace with my family make up. It gets my goat! Boom, here's a daughter. Boom, here's a son. Oh you want another girl, boom, here she is. A friend of mine once said I should tell my husband to tell his "bits" to shoot out "pink stuff" I just found it was such a rude comment to make. I'm all for a good joke but I had three boys compared to her gentleman's family and it was a punch in the guts!
    Something I'm struggling with lately is all the comments of "oh you're a glutton for punishment" and "rather you than me" like I do feel really overwhelmed with the fact we're going from 3 to 5 kids and were already stretched thin at 3! I don't need people throwing in their two cents worth and making me dread the coming months. I don't see how I will possibly be able to enjoy her. And the guilt of enjoying her and not enjoying my 4th boy as much, like the way you describe being happier post partum after your girls compared to your boys. I'm a sucker for feeling guilty over the least little thing. I don't want to feel like I'm preferring her to him. And then there's the fear something might happen between now and their safe arrival and then I'll feel even worse at having had these thoughts!!!gosh, pregnancy hormones suck! I actually don't know where this is coming from. It's like word vomit!!!

i dont think there is anything wrong with anyone who feels that way, i know for me i was conditioned from being very young to only want girls "your either blessed with a girl or cursed with a boy" was what i was told over and over and it was always "when you have your girls..." and never "when you have kids of your own..." (insane and extreme much!!) plus everyone in the family has had a girl first so i kind of thought id be the same, but of course it doesnt work like that!! I had bad GD with my first baby and when my so longed for girl was lost mid pregnancy (my 2nd pregnancy) my desire/desperation for a girl ramped up 100%, she was followed by 3 boys in a row and honestly it felt like i was chasing an impossible dream, girls were clearly impossible for us, or so it felt!!
    now after being so so lucky to have 2 healthy living girls i feel like my GD has changed, i still really really hope for a girl every time and i think i always will, but when DS5 was born it was nowhere near as bad as the boys before my living girls. now we have DS5 i actually feel quite drawn to the idea of DS6 to give him a brother close in age i NEVER thought i would feel like that, dont get me wrong i still swayed pink and if i could choose i would pick to have a girl but im not so closed off to boys anymore which is a nice feeling
    its ok to feel more excited for your DD than DS, she is something you have never experienced before, your a 4th time boy mum but a 1st time girl mum enjoy the new experience of girl names, clothes, toys etc it doesnt make you a bad mum to DS4 i honestly think its totally normal to be excited for your first daughter and having her as part of a b/g twinset shouldnt take away from her being your 1st girl.
    the best part of a big family for me is seeing my kids playing together newborns cant do it till they get bigger but i promise you in a year-18 months time you will be watching all 5 of your kids playing together and realise that the twins were a total gift to your 3 older boys i'll also bet on your 4 boys playing together at times while you and your DD get some girly time together too the newborn stage is going to be tough!! but it doesnt last forever, they do grow up and become that bit more independent and thats when you will see your very own "famous five" bonding as their own little gang but till then enjoy all those double newborn snuggles!! double the snuggles and double the squishy-ness!! twins will be hard work no doubt but so so special
    now 6blue5pink

11. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Part 4: Due January, February & March 2019

Hey ladies - my beautiful, healthy twins were born yesterday and weighed 6 lbs 2 oz (baby girl) and 7 lbs 3 oz (baby boy).

The bad news is delivery was pretty rough. They were both born vaginally - took about 10 hours with a 5 hour gap between the two of them. I then hemorrhaged and things got very intense and scary for awhile. I feel pretty traumatized, spent a lot of the night in tears about how things went, and am in a lot of pain. But I’m going to be fine and my sweet babies are here and healthy and that’s what matters most!

Thanks for checking in on me! Thinking about you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ABC.2606; January 15th, 2019 at 11:18 AM.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Hey ladies - my beautiful, healthy twins were born yesterday and weighed 6 lbs 2 oz (baby girl) and 7 lbs 3 oz (baby boy).

The bad news is delivery was pretty rough. They were both born vaginally - took about 10 hours with a 5 hour gap between the two of them. I then hemorrhaged and things got very intense and scary for awhile. I feel pretty traumatized, spent a lot of the night in tears about how things went, and am in a lot of pain. But I’m going to be fine and my sweet babies are here and healthy and that’s what matters most!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congratulations, ABC! I'm so glad everyone is safe and healthy. I am shocked you delivered vaginally. Literally superwoman over there.

I'm so sorry labor and delivery didnt go and smoothly as it could have. But I'm so glad you're okay!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast