Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilawt View Post
    Good god no! Who says that? You’ve got 3 children right ? Not like 30. Did he say it as a joke?? I am learning quite a bit about America.. while here, and an OB you choose yourself and you only see that one person always right? Perhaps he just got comfortable and made a stupid comment..

Bless you, some people just really don’t think before they open their mouths. A complete lack of emotional intelligence.

Hugs kitten, I’ve been keeping up with you since I read your sway.

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Lil thanks for your response- and no im in Australia so it was just a random obstetrician allocated to me at the hospital to book in my c section- he won't even be the surgeon on the day.
    After I calmed down I asked why he asked that and he mumbled something about my age and number of c sections ( this will be my third). I said why do you see me unable to have another baby safely and he said no he'd read my previous surgery notes and there was no issue there. He just thought I'd be 'done' now.
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Part 4: Due January, February & March 2019

Oh my apologies !

Goodness well he just sounds like a complete moron. Nothing else to it.

‘I thought you’d be done’ what a completely insensitive thing to say. It’s no one else’s business.

I know it’s difficult but try to let his comments go over your head, hopefully you won’t have to see him again.

Lil

3. Likes kittendreams liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my apologies !

Goodness well he just sounds like a complete moron. Nothing else to it.

‘I thought you’d be done’ what a completely insensitive thing to say. It’s no one else’s business.

I know it’s difficult but try to let his comments go over your head, hopefully you won’t have to see him again.

Lil

No apologies needed! Thanks again for taking time to comment. Normally I would just shrug or laugh off silly comments but gender disappointment and pregnancy hormones make me just an emotional mess! I think everyone is looking at me and pitying me for having 3 boys and glad they are not me and it is exhausting.
    I just want to be happy and excited and it's like people take every chance to bring me down.
    Last week the woman working at the chemist said to me 'I hope that ones a girl!' Pointing to my stomach when I said no it's a boy she laughed ( actually laughed) and said poor you what did you do to deserve 3 boys! *sigh*
    I was so distressed and depressed that My husband ( thinks he's a knight in shining armour) actually rang the chemist to put in a complaint about her- how embarrassing!

I just can't wait for him to come so I can fall in love with him and move on.
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my love , what an absolute shit storm
    of a comment !

I cannot believe the audacity of some people, so so rude. It’s bad enough when it comes from someone you know, but a stranger is a different level.

Good on your husband for making a complaint. Hopefully it at least stops her from opening her big gob in the future to another lady who might feel the same way.

I can’t wait to hear that your special little boy has arrived. That moment when they first put them to your chest and you look down at the face you’ve been imagining for 9 months is nothing else on earth. It’s what got me through the early gd fog. Hang in there kitten.

Lil

Ps. If you want to give me the number for the chemist I will ring and shout abuse down the phone , I’ve got a horrible London cockney accent, plus the fact I’m about 76 weeks pregnant and I’ve reached the ‘I’m angry about everything stage’

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    No apologies needed! Thanks again for taking time to comment. Normally I would just shrug or laugh off silly comments but gender disappointment and pregnancy hormones make me just an emotional mess! I think everyone is looking at me and pitying me for having 3 boys and glad they are not me and it is exhausting.
    I just want to be happy and excited and it's like people take every chance to bring me down.
    Last week the woman working at the chemist said to me 'I hope that ones a girl!' Pointing to my stomach when I said no it's a boy she laughed ( actually laughed) and said poor you what did you do to deserve 3 boys! *sigh*
    I was so distressed and depressed that My husband ( thinks he's a knight in shining armour) actually rang the chemist to put in a complaint about her- how embarrassing!

I just can't wait for him to come so I can fall in love with him and move on.
    That’s absolutely horrible of her!!! How rude! Some people just don’t know when to keep their mouths shut. I have 2 boys and am team green for this bub and the amount of people that say to me “oh I hope you get a girl and not another boy” or “what if it’s another boy?” Well there’s nothing I can do to change it... it’s not like I’m going to send the baby back if it’s a boy and yes I do hope I’m having a girl, but that’s none of your business strange lady in a shop! Lol!!

7. Likes kittendreams liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my love , what an absolute shit storm
    of a comment !

I cannot believe the audacity of some people, so so rude. It’s bad enough when it comes from someone you know, but a stranger is a different level.

Good on your husband for making a complaint. Hopefully it at least stops her from opening her big gob in the future to another lady who might feel the same way.

I can’t wait to hear that your special little boy has arrived. That moment when they first put them to your chest and you look down at the face you’ve been imagining for 9 months is nothing else on earth. It’s what got me through the early gd fog. Hang in there kitten.

Lil

Ps. If you want to give me the number for the chemist I will ring and shout abuse down the phone , I’ve got a horrible London cockney accent, plus the fact I’m about 76 weeks pregnant and I’ve reached the ‘I’m angry about everything stage’

Lol you are hilarious Lil!
    Yes thinking that she might think twice next time before she comments is the only thing that stopped me getting mad at DH- I was so embarrassed honestly.

How far along are you?

You made me tear up with your comment about them putting him on my chest it is the best feeling and I know all this will melt away at that moment and I cannot wait for the sweet relief of that xxx
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummaofboys View Post
    That’s absolutely horrible of her!!! How rude! Some people just don’t know when to keep their mouths shut. I have 2 boys and am team green for this bub and the amount of people that say to me “oh I hope you get a girl and not another boy” or “what if it’s another boy?” Well there’s nothing I can do to change it... it’s not like I’m going to send the baby back if it’s a boy and yes I do hope I’m having a girl, but that’s none of your business strange lady in a shop! Lol!!

Oh so envious of you being team green I wish I had the restraint! I so so hope this is your girl!
    And so true it's always strange ladies in shops with the comments haha! I always just think to myself what would they know- they obviously don't have 3 boys so how do they know it's so horrible? Sometimes I am grateful to gd because I feel it grounds me and makes me a better more empathetic person. Then sometimes I'm like stuff this just give me my girl! Lol!
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

10. Likes MiaMelb, mummaofboys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No kitten dreams don’t let go of your dreams. They are so rude. I had five csections and all was just fine! 💗 I heard that after number 3, 4, and 5z
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

12. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Likes Babybeaublue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy2apples View Post
    No kitten dreams don’t let go of your dreams. They are so rude. I had five csections and all was just fine! �� I heard that after number 3, 4, and 5z
    Thank you mommy2apples: I don't want to give up I feel like she is out there waiting to join us it's just hard at times to believe it could happen for us. Congrats again on your newest dd she is just divine!
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You will get her! That’s the strong urge I had with Emmy too! She was out there waiting for me!
    Thank you!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

15. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast