Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kitten so sorry you had to deal with such crap...some people should know better. Heck, this is supposed to be a highly educated professional...and yet they vomit such BS, makes me so mad
    I am sure your girl is waiting there for you - I think this comment is not the Universe.s way of saying « give up on a daughter » but « fight past the comments and give it your all to get her »
    On another note, did you get a date booked to meet your handsome newest little man?
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kitten those comments!! that doctor should know better than to "assume" so rude!! im glad he's not the one doing your c-section

and that idiot in the chemist!!!! WHAT!!!! where do these people come from? (seriously if anyone can tell me please do) laughing at you for having 3 boys.. what a total bitch!! 3 young kids is 3 young kids no matter the gender breakdown. 3 boys is no harder than 3 girls, 2 girls 1 boy or 2 boys 1 girl, no matter which family you have all mums of 3 are having days that are great..and days where they could sell them all on ebay
    now 6blue5pink

4. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Likes Mommy2apples, mummaofboys liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Meanwhile I went to the hospital yesterday to book in my c section and the obgyn said straight up - so I'm assuming you will want to be sterilised during the operation!!!
    Wtf???
    I burst into tears and just thought I would throw up.
    Is this a sign I should just do it and put myself out of my misery of wondering if I'll ever get my dd?
    Sorry for lurking on your dd thread but just wanted to chime in and say that I have already had 4 c-sections and my ob was perfectly fine with me going for a 5th, but I did ask her to look at my uterus and see if she thought it would look okay for another one with the 4th. There are increased risks (mostly of placenta previa and/or accreta) but many women can have 5 c-sections with no issues. I have been surprised how many people have asked if we are done; that's a definite yes for us, but I have wondered what they would say if I said no or hesitated. So annoying and not their business.
    (2009)
    (2011- IUI and femara) (2012), (8/2015) (sway opposite) 2019
    HT 2018- Feb - 12 retrieved- 0 embies made it to PGS testing
    April- 10 retrieved- 1 5AB embryo made it to testing- normal XX!!!! July FET- BFP!!! DD born 2019

6. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What an absolute bitch....good on hubby for lodging a complaint! You’d be hard found dealing with comments like that from family, let alone’ complete strangers ...grrrr
    People are plain fools - I think stupidity breeds these’ comments- intelligence and common sense are on the brink of extinction and’ clearly idiots have bred fast as they are everywhere !
    All boy s or all girls, they feel they need to say something? people commiserate alllll the time about me... » oh you have three (emphasis on three) girls ».... at daycare the other day, a teacher (whol’I otherwise like but has twin boys) made the comment (again) about having all girls, and the pinched disgusted face especially mentioning teenage years etc. Like, yes, I have three, I know how to count...don’t you? Anything else relevant here?
    People always seem to despise what they don’t know....and each kid, God forbid!, is an individual with individual character irrelevant to gender. Yes, we will be 4 hormonal girls in the house at some point, yes there will be drama, but man is people could just shut up, and get on with it....sigh
    I know I was a strong, maybe even difficult wilful young girl, but grew up much more mellow and calm....still temperamental but my brother was feisty from day 1 and’ more trouble in teens than I ever was (he now he is the coolest and kindest dude lol), my youngest brother was and’ still is an introspective calm guy. Gender and age never were predictive- if so called adults could keep their narrow minded, biaised stereotyped views and stuff them where the sun don’t shine, my, would’ life be bliss lol
    Big dear Kitten
    Last edited by LMSM; January 16th, 2019 at 05:51 PM.
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

8. Likes kittendreams, mummaofboys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and TP, so sorry to hear you had to deal with trauma on top of GD!!
    Thinking of you
    Hope your girls are ok - and am sure DD1 is in love- I know that was one thing that made the birth of DD2 less difficult to accept.

10. Likes kittendreams liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kitten- I am sorry that OB and the woman said such horrid things to you! I seriously don't understand what can go so wrong with some people that they actually think stating such opinions is acceptable.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

12. Likes kittendreams liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC, I am happy to hear your babies have been born, congratulations! and Wow, how amazing to have them born vaginally and so strong!
    I'm sorry your birth experience was so painful and frightening. I hope you get good support from friends and family and give yourself the time to heal emotionally.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

14. Likes kittendreams liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Kitten so sorry you had to deal with such crap...some people should know better. Heck, this is supposed to be a highly educated professional...and yet they vomit such BS, makes me so mad
    I am sure your girl is waiting there for you - I think this comment is not the Universe.s way of saying « give up on a daughter » but « fight past the comments and give it your all to get her »
    On another note, did you get a date booked to meet your handsome newest little man?
    Hello lovely I was going to send you a messenger text but here will do! Yes I've got my date it's the 5th of feb- obviously I wanted the 7th cos awesome people are born on that day but they wouldn't let me go that far! Booo! Anyway I'm really happy to make it to Feb and I'll be 39 weeks so that is perfect.

Yep I've had a weird few weeks of gd triggers- most probably pregnancy hormones in most part but some people are just unbelievable!
    How is little miss going at daycare now? Settling I hope xxx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

16. Likes gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Kitten those comments!! that doctor should know better than to "assume" so rude!! im glad he's not the one doing your c-section

and that idiot in the chemist!!!! WHAT!!!! where do these people come from? (seriously if anyone can tell me please do) laughing at you for having 3 boys.. what a total bitch!! 3 young kids is 3 young kids no matter the gender breakdown. 3 boys is no harder than 3 girls, 2 girls 1 boy or 2 boys 1 girl, no matter which family you have all mums of 3 are having days that are great..and days where they could sell them all on ebay
    I'm glad he's not either!
    Haha my dh always threatens to sell the kids on eBay and a lady overheard him last week and said no you have to sell them on etsy cos you made them lol!
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

18. Likes Mommy2apples, 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2blue1pink View Post
    Sorry for lurking on your dd thread but just wanted to chime in and say that I have already had 4 c-sections and my ob was perfectly fine with me going for a 5th, but I did ask her to look at my uterus and see if she thought it would look okay for another one with the 4th. There are increased risks (mostly of placenta previa and/or accreta) but many women can have 5 c-sections with no issues. I have been surprised how many people have asked if we are done; that's a definite yes for us, but I have wondered what they would say if I said no or hesitated. So annoying and not their business.
    Thank you for your response 2blue.
    I think 4 c sections will be fine too- I have had no complications so far and I plan to ask the surgeon on the day how I look for another. Even that rude obgyn admitted there was no medical reason to stop having kids- it was just his assumption- what an ass lol!
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

20. Likes mummaofboys liked this post
Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast