Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Eighme how are you feeling after the infusion of iron?
    Much more energetic! I still feel "bleh" but I think that's just being 34 weeks. I have a lot more energy than I did which is great! Hoping my levels stay up and I dont have to another!

How are you doing, Kitten?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2. Likes kittendreams, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Much more energetic! I still feel "bleh" but I think that's just being 34 weeks. I have a lot more energy than I did which is great! Hoping my levels stay up and I dont have to another!

I was actually coming on to ask how you got on eighme!! I had my iron infusion on Monday. Had my whooping cough vax on Tuesday. And man oh man have I had a helluva week!! DH had to take a couple of hours off on Thursday as I just couldn't function. I dunno was it a bad reaction to the infusion or the vax but it really knocked me!! How Long after your infusion did you start to feel it take effect? I'm absolutely wrecked at the moment!! And supposed to be having my flu vax on Monday!! Not feeling up to it right now as my last pregnancy I had a terrible reaction to it so really don't want to deal with a second week in a row of being in bits!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    I was actually coming on to ask how you got on eighme!! I had my iron infusion on Monday. Had my whooping cough vax on Tuesday. And man oh man have I had a helluva week!! DH had to take a couple of hours off on Thursday as I just couldn't function. I dunno was it a bad reaction to the infusion or the vax but it really knocked me!! How Long after your infusion did you start to feel it take effect? I'm absolutely wrecked at the moment!! And supposed to be having my flu vax on Monday!! Not feeling up to it right now as my last pregnancy I had a terrible reaction to it so really don't want to deal with a second week in a row of being in bits!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Oh my gosh, Hopper! That sounds miserable. It took about a week before I felt any different. I was pretty annoyed I didn't feel any difference at first but I can now.

I would delay the flu vaccine, if you can, till you're feeling better! In my opinion, it's going to make you feel not so great with everything else you've got going on! Definitely get it! I'd just delay it (if you can and want to)

5. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopper I felt rubbish after my whooping cough vaccine too! My iron infusion was perfect though and yeah felt better after a week and feeling better and better as each week goes on actually. I'm 37 weeks now and energy wise I'm better than I was at 30 weeks.
    Yes agree maybe you could postpone your flu shot until next week and give yourself time to get over the others?
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

7. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post

I'm actually ok- my iron infusion really has made a difference to my energy and I'm not as breathless either.

At 37 weeks now and just uncomfortable really with lots of pressure, weird aches and pains from all the weight and Braxton hicks all day long! Two weeks to go! Can't wait to meet this little man xx
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    I'm actually ok- my iron infusion really has made a difference to my energy and I'm not as breathless either.

At 37 weeks now and just uncomfortable really with lots of pressure, weird aches and pains from all the weight and Braxton hicks all day long! Two weeks to go! Can't wait to meet this little man xx
    Isnt it crazy how much of a difference it makes? I am the exact same way. I feel better at 34 weeks than I did at 28 weeks.

I'm so excited for you! I'm counting the days till mine is here too! Are you going to be induced or waiting till he decides to make his appearance?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, glad you’re feeling better!! Has anyone ever been induced with cytotec?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's crazy what a difference it makes I will definitely get it again if I do have a 4th pregnancy.

I have my c section booked for the 5th of feb so the countdown is on. Only a few things left to do xx
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

12. Likes Lilawt liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmmm... I tried to post but I think it got flagged for the name of the drug(?) has anyone ever been induced using c.y.t.o.t.e.c?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve read bad things about induction with that Pretty but I can’t remember the specifics. Is that what your doc wants to induce you with? There is something called c.e.r.v.i.d.i.l that is supposed to be safer I think. It’s also a cervical ripener

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

15. Thanks Pretty thanked for this post
Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast